My new flash game is ready...

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
suncrafter

Post by suncrafter »

Do you remember me telling you all about my game that I was converting from HTML to FLASH? Well now I'm done and the game is ready to play!

My Stickman Murder Mystery Game:

http://www.normandcompany.com/STICKMAN/ ... stery.html

Try it out and let me know what you think of it. For example let me know if it was too easy or too hard for you. :D

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

- Paul Kinsella (A.K.A. "Suncrafter")
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

What's up suncrafter?

Ive played the html Version Ill give this one a shot. Are you going to convert them all?
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Hit the first problem.

Right after the chief sent me to the desk I clicked on the door leading to the parking lot. All I got was A white screen with bathroom written off to the side. I tried a couple more times and everthing except the loung and the to-do list leads to that screen.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
abbey

Post by abbey »

I was enoying that, but when i foud the knife and clicked on it, i could'nt go back

But pretty good though. :-6
suncrafter

Post by suncrafter »

Fibonacci;584405 wrote: Ive played the html Version Ill give this one a shot. Are you going to convert them all?

Yes. The HTML uses WAY too much bandwidth and it has been costing me an arm and a leg. Flash is much cheaper to run and looks better. Unfortunately some people, such as your self, are running into errors and I'm not sure what to do about it. I guess I'll need to do some resurch.

Return to “Video Games”