Soap Making of all kinds

Discuss Arts and Crafts! Painting, sculpture, pottery, craft kits, plans, and ideas! Talk about projects that children can do as well.
Cody Wellard

Soap Making of all kinds

Post by Cody Wellard »

I love to make home made soap. I know there are a few different kinds of soap to make. Would love to share ideas, recipes, photos, shampoo bars and alot of discussion.

Cheers!

Cody Wellard
spot

Soap Making of all kinds

Post by spot »

Animal based I can describe from experience. I've never tried with vegetables though.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Cody Wellard

Soap Making of all kinds

Post by Cody Wellard »

Did you make the soap? I just made my first animal based soap as I have only made veggie and vegan soap.
spot

Soap Making of all kinds

Post by spot »

On a stove with caustic soda and a lot of skimming. The product was perfectly soapy but nobody would use it except me.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Arts Crafts”