Black guy white girlfriend

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

This is must see.

Guy Brings His White Girl To Barbershop In Harlem And Gets Hated On By Black Hairdresser - YouTube
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I am pleasantly surprised, don't know if I should be.

Wonder how long it took to get the reactions, and whether what we saw is a true reflection.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Bruv;1442922 wrote: I am pleasantly surprised, don't know if I should be.

Wonder how long it took to get the reactions, and whether what we saw is a true reflection.

Hard to say, even if it was all staged it's a good message. Better than the constant strife that is always portrayed.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

YZGI;1442924 wrote: Hard to say, even if it was all staged it's a good message. Better than the constant strife that is always portrayed.

Well said.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

YZGI;1442924 wrote: Hard to say, even if it was all staged it's a good message. Better than the constant strife that is always portrayed.

I have no idea who or what you mean......*wink*
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

Great message!
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I really dislike these set-ups, I've seen other ones posted where they have a rude waitress with a lesbian couple and a rude customer insulting a Downs Syndrome bagger. The "star" actually goes after people for *not* responding and getting involved. It's too manipulative and I don't like guilt trips.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Bastet;1442933 wrote: I really dislike these set-ups, I've seen other ones posted where they have a rude waitress with a lesbian couple and a rude customer insulting a Downs Syndrome bagger. The "star" actually goes after people for *not* responding and getting involved. It's too manipulative and I don't like guilt trips.

I wonder what is left on the editors floor, or other editing to create a message the producers wish to communicate.

Get real, it is all about entertainment to make money, and I have no problem with that at all.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

You talking to me? How, may I ask, do you suggest I "get real"? I didn't say anything about the monetary value of the show.

Return to “Societal Issues News”