The Birds!

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
Imladris

The Birds!

Post by Imladris »

Where I live we have lots of pigeons, seagulls and ducks etc. The stupid holidaymakers who don't know any better feed them bits of pasty, chips, ice cream etc which is ok if it's ducks but the seagulls get really aggressive and then take the food out of your hand when you're not expecting it - very scary for kids. And pigeons are carriers of e coli which can be fatal. I have even seen one man holding a pasty with a pigeon balanced on his hand picking at it, I didn't wait to see him eat it too.:yh_sick
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Betty Boop

The Birds!

Post by Betty Boop »

Imladris;451251 wrote: Where I live we have lots of pigeons, seagulls and ducks etc. The stupid holidaymakers who don't know any better feed them bits of pasty, chips, ice cream etc which is ok if it's ducks but the seagulls get really aggressive and then take the food out of your hand when you're not expecting it - very scary for kids. And pigeons are carriers of e coli which can be fatal. I have even seen one man holding a pasty with a pigeon balanced on his hand picking at it, I didn't wait to see him eat it too.:yh_sick

Same problem down here too, stupid holidaymakers who think it's great fun to feed the seagulls :rolleyes: They get pretty teasy though once they're being attacked!
Imladris

The Birds!

Post by Imladris »

Betty Boop;451257 wrote: Same problem down here too, stupid holidaymakers who think it's great fun to feed the seagulls :rolleyes: They get pretty teasy though once they're being attacked!

I haven't heard that expression since I moved from Cornwall in 1988!! Wow! You've just taken me back to my youth!! Bet if we started talking about Emmets we'd confuse a few people!!:)

Betty Boop

The Birds!

Post by Betty Boop »

Imladris;451274 wrote: I haven't heard that expression since I moved from Cornwall in 1988!! Wow! You've just taken me back to my youth!! Bet if we started talking about Emmets we'd confuse a few people!!:)

I didn't realise that was a Cornish word! I thought everyone used it until recently. :wah:

I think I may have mentioned emmets once or twice on here probably quite a few times back in the summer.:-5
Imladris

The Birds!

Post by Imladris »

Betty Boop;451339 wrote: I didn't realise that was a Cornish word! I thought everyone used it until recently. :wah:

I think I may have mentioned emmets once or twice on here probably quite a few times back in the summer.:-5

Up here they're grockles but just as annoying.

When I worked in Cornwall our diary system was known as a tickler 'cos it tickled your memory but when I moved to a Devon branch I had to re-learn that. Not too mention adjust to weird Devonshire terms!!

guppy

The Birds!

Post by guppy »

awesome

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”