Castro Brothers

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
Accountable

Castro Brothers

Post by Accountable »

I googled Castro Brothers. Three of the first four pictures:

Coinkydink .... or pattern? :-3

ps: I tried to post this in Skewed News and Humor but it requires a password now. :confused::confused:
Snooz

Castro Brothers

Post by Snooz »

I'd be embarrassed to have that last name right now. I briefly glanced at an article that said one of the kidnapped girls was close friends with the daughter of one of the Castro brothers. She had to have known about this.
flopstock

Castro Brothers

Post by flopstock »

SnoozeAgain;1426509 wrote: I'd be embarrassed to have that last name right now. I briefly glanced at an article that said one of the kidnapped girls was close friends with the daughter of one of the Castro brothers. She had to have known about this.

Is that the same castro daughter that is serving time for trying to kill her own infant?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Accountable

Castro Brothers

Post by Accountable »

One of 'em has a daughter?? I'd hate to imagine what's going through her head right now.
Snooz

Castro Brothers

Post by Snooz »

flopstock;1426512 wrote: Is that the same castro daughter that is serving time for trying to kill her own infant?

Holy crap, it IS the same woman.
AnneBoleyn

Castro Brothers

Post by AnneBoleyn »

SnoozeAgain;1426517 wrote: Holy crap, it IS the same woman.

What's this? What y'all talking about?
YZGI

Castro Brothers

Post by YZGI »

AnneBoleyn;1426528 wrote: What's this? What y'all talking about?

Apparently, Ariel Casto's daughter is in prison for trying to kill her daughter by slashing her throat.

Dark picture of Castro family emerges
Scrat

Castro Brothers

Post by Scrat »

Strange family, I hope the bastard gets everything he deserves and more. My best wishes for the girls.

All I think we need for Mr Ariel Castro is a bullet, and 10 minutes at the local landfill.
Bruv

Castro Brothers

Post by Bruv »

How could the other two brothers NOT have known what was happening in that house?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
tabby

Castro Brothers

Post by tabby »

The 3 young women have not implicated the 2 brothers in any way but you have to wonder about the brothers' awareness if not involvement.

I love that the neighbor who helped "rescue" the girls has turned down the reward money asking that it be given to the girls instead. He has a steady job as a dishwasher and doesn't feel the need for the money. If that story is true and not just a creative journalistic "feel good" story, then he's a rare person and we need more people like that.
AnneBoleyn

Castro Brothers

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1426598 wrote: How could the other two brothers NOT have known what was happening in that house?

They didn't live there, did they? I'm not really following this case as much as I'm relying on all of you for info. At first I did think it was one girl per brother in the same house.
Oscar Namechange

Castro Brothers

Post by Oscar Namechange »

The Mother of the Castro brothers was on UK tv last night begging people to not feel badly about her.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
VincentLeclerc

Castro Brothers

Post by VincentLeclerc »

I would be embarrassed name. I briefly glanced at the article, said to be close friends with the daughter of one of the Castro brothers were kidnapped one of the girls. She already knew about it.

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”