Unintentionally Funny Headlines From Newspapers

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
superhorn

Post by superhorn »

Here are some truly weird and ambiguous headlines from various different newspapers :

Man Struck By Lightning faces battery charge . Astronaut Blamed For Gas In Spacecraft .

Kids Make Nutritious Snacks . Local High School Dropouts Cut In Half .

New Vaccine May Contain Rabies . New Vaccine May Contain Rabbis .

Gorillas Vow To Kill Khomeini . Prince Andrew Takes Koo Peasant Hunting In Scotland .

Infant Abdicated From Hospital Table . Acid Rain Linked To Emissions by Reagan's aide .

Kicking Baby Considered To Be Healthy . Phone Worker Cited For Helping Hurt Woman .

More Of Us Will Live To Be Centurions . Cemetery Allows People To Be Buried By Their

Pets . Missouri Gas Chamber Is Unsafe . Do-It-Yourself Pregnancy Kit To Go On Sale .

Prostitutes Appeal To Pope . Carolina Inn Loses Licence For Racism .

Pianist To Present Concert Of Scared Music This Sunday .

Chinese Protest Mushrooms . Include Your Children When Baking Cookies .

Man Found Beaten, Robbed By Police . 6 Found Slain IN Miami . Missing Toddler Sought .

Yikes !!!!
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

superhorn;1491116 wrote: Here are some truly weird and ambiguous headlines from various different newspapers :

Man Struck By Lightning faces battery charge . Astronaut Blamed For Gas In Spacecraft .

Kids Make Nutritious Snacks . Local High School Dropouts Cut In Half .

New Vaccine May Contain Rabies . New Vaccine May Contain Rabbis .

Gorillas Vow To Kill Khomeini . Prince Andrew Takes Koo Peasant Hunting In Scotland .

Infant Abdicated From Hospital Table . Acid Rain Linked To Emissions by Reagan's aide .

Kicking Baby Considered To Be Healthy . Phone Worker Cited For Helping Hurt Woman .

More Of Us Will Live To Be Centurions . Cemetery Allows People To Be Buried By Their

Pets . Missouri Gas Chamber Is Unsafe . Do-It-Yourself Pregnancy Kit To Go On Sale .

Prostitutes Appeal To Pope . Carolina Inn Loses Licence For Racism .

Pianist To Present Concert Of Scared Music This Sunday .

Chinese Protest Mushrooms . Include Your Children When Baking Cookies .

Man Found Beaten, Robbed By Police . 6 Found Slain IN Miami . Missing Toddler Sought .

Yikes !!!!

Unintentionally? Surely not :-)
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I am thinking Spot will like you.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

lol. I remember the very first days of the internet, stuff like this was all over the "bulletin boards." (Which modern forums like FG are the heirs.)
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Saint_;1491172 wrote: lol. I remember the very first days of the internet, stuff like this was all over the "bulletin boards." (Which modern forums like FG are the heirs.)

One feature of the bulletin boards I particularly liked was the random tag lines at the bottom of each post. Sadly they never made the jump to forums.

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”