I need help writing a satire

Political photo parodies, jokes, and more!
helpneeded

Post by helpneeded »

Can you guys give me some examples of a one paragraph satire - about anything? (And nothing too fancy please :D)

Thanks in advance
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

helpneeded;1371130 wrote: Can you guys give me some examples of a one paragraph satire - about anything? (And nothing too fancy please :D)

Thanks in advance

You joined FG just to get help with your homework? Jeeze! :wah:
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
koan

Post by koan »

A paragraph of satire equals $625 of script fees for a web series. Sorry. If you have a set up I might chip in some advice.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

What the hell! Okay, you coulda Googled you know. I did on your behalf and found a gazillion examples in a few minutes.

Why Are The Homeless Unemployed?

Most homeless people spend their days hunting through trash cans and dumpsters for a piece of sustenance or at least something of value. If they're not doing that, they're begging for spare change on street corners. Eventually, one would think that they should be able to afford a couple of respectable suits or other outfits to wear while applying for a job. Keeping these articles of clothing clean would be difficult, but manageable. If you can't afford a coin operated laundromat (I'm sure there'd be plenty of left over change from begging), just find some large, clean puddle of water in the street to wash things in.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
spot

Post by spot »

jones jones;1371256 wrote: I did on your behalf and found a gazillion examples in a few minutes.

I think you should have waited until the homework deadline was passed.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

spot;1371291 wrote: I think you should have waited until the homework deadline was passed.

I guess. But I felt sorry for the person.
spot

Post by spot »

jones jones;1371293 wrote: I guess. But I felt sorry for the person.

That, then, was the mistake. Recognising it now might help you avoid it in future.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

spot;1371295 wrote: That, then, was the mistake. Recognising it now might help you avoid it in future.

Yes Headmaster. I promise I shall try to do better in future.
spot

Post by spot »

jones jones;1371296 wrote: Yes Headmaster. I promise I shall try to do better in future.

I didn't get where I am today without waiting for deadlines to pass before helping anyone.

Return to “Political Humor Satire”