Wyoming to Consider Buying an Aircraft Carrier

Political photo parodies, jokes, and more!
tabby

Post by tabby »

Wyoming to Consider Buying an Aircraft Carrier - Lowering the Bar

I love it!
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

tabby;1386893 wrote: Wyoming to Consider Buying an Aircraft Carrier - Lowering the Bar

I love it!

One day someone is going to explain politics to me in words of one syllable so that I can understand it. In the meantime I stand in awe before such lunacy.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

:-3Given their lack of navigable ports, I think they should work on an air farce instead of a navy one.;)
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

Good site that, tabby, I'd not seen it before.

The definitions of "imminent" (meaning in the future) and "due process" (meaning secret executive choice) in another article there is pretty neat: AG Sort of Explains When and Why the President Could Drop a Bomb on You - Lowering the Bar
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
tabby

Post by tabby »

spot;1386945 wrote: The definitions of "imminent" (meaning in the future) and "due process" (meaning secret executive choice) in another article there is pretty neat: AG Sort of Explains When and Why the President Could Drop a Bomb on You - Lowering the Bar

Isn't ambiguity a great thing? It reminds me of when we were kids and we'd invent new games and make up the rules as we went along!
tabby

Post by tabby »

LarsMac;1386932 wrote: :-3Given their lack of navigable ports, I think they should work on an air farce instead of a navy one.;)

Good one, LarsMac! Here's an update: UPDATE: Wyoming No Longer Considering Buying an Aircraft Carrier - Lowering the Bar

Return to “Political Humor Satire”