Russian Jokes about illuminati agendas: Medvedev stars again: aliens after Einstein

Political photo parodies, jokes, and more!
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Russian Jokes about illuminati agendas: Medvedev stars again: aliens after Einstein

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

Russian Jokes about illuminati agendas: Medvedev stars again: aliens after Einstein and world currency

Russian Jokes about the illuminati agendas: Medvedev again as star, this time in the "brainwash children with aliens" agenda

"Serious" illuminati media, starting with TV stations serving "science" and "history" "documentaries" (History Channel & Co) have upscaled the "aliens are real" agenda to the utter limiits, from anunnaki to UFOs.

December 7, 2012, Russia releases the latest joke about the illuminati agendas (1), echoed once AGAIN by former russian president Medvedev (2):

"Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special 'top secret' folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet," Mr Medvedev answered playfully.

"Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country ... More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called 'Men In Black' ... I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic," he says.

Note that illuminati are so convinced that humans in Illuminatziland are so completely reduced to beasts, that this time they did not censor the joke, preferring to package it as serious news (1).

The packaging differences between "serious" illuminati media and the illuminati web of disinformation (3) are reduced to ... 0. (4)

Notes

(1) The "serious" Daily Telegraph finally echoes the words of russian leaders:

Dmitry Medvedev muses on aliens and Vladimir Putin's lateness - Telegraph

(2) Medvedev starred already in some milestone russian jokes about the illuminati agendas.

From "UNPRECEDENTED in EU/USA since 1980: France:non-illuminati take control of major party UMP":

UNPRECEDENTED in EU/USA since 1980: France:non-illuminati take control of major party

... So this is a good page to start learning the TRUTH about End Times Hero Charles de Gaulle:

Russian Jokes about Illuminati: President Medvedev of Russia TWO jokes about Illuminati End Times: gold as wold currency and Einstein's theory of relativity

Poster 'SouthernBelle' asks:

Sorry OP but I don't get the jokes. Could you please be more clear?

Last Prophet replies:

First joke: quoted in the 2009 page of my blog; It is impossible to reduce Illuminati's ultimate goal of Global Slavery more than the way Mevdedev did 13 July 2009: hold ONE coin in hs hand and name it the "United Future World Currency".

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=% ... d+Money%22

Second joke: thanks for calling my attention on that. I just realized that 3.5 years later there is only ONE page worldwide that has the exact words used by Medvedev in english.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=M ... athematics"

It is impossible to reduce Illuminati's ultimately reduced joke, Theory of Relativity,more than the way Medvedev did 4 June, 2009,: "it’s not mathematics”.

The ONE page worldwide, 3.5 years later;

Even presidents can learn — RT

I should have quoted those words in the referred page of my reductionism blog, ...

Reductionism in End Times - KEY to conspiracies. In fact nothing escapes its Laws.: President Medvedev EXPOSES Theory of Relativity! TURN ON RussiaToday TV NOW!

... where I only asked to "TURN ON RussiaToday TV NOW!".

(3) Example: poster Galaxy alias GalaCIA, used to spread disinfo about Russia on boards, this time has no problems "propagating" Medvedev ...

Medvedev talking about aliens - not knowing that the microphone is still on -

(4) As predicted long ago by Last Prophet:

Result #1 today as for the last 7 years is the TRUTH by angelic google

Google

Notice photo of innocent children staring at illuminati productions:

The Web of Disinformation set up by the Illuminati
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Are we getting the punchline tomorrow ?

Just a question.....................do you write ALL that yourself ? No cutting and pasting ?

Seriously........I want to know. Might explain the question mark in a black diamond query thats playing with my mind
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Return to “Political Humor Satire”