Keyes: Obama holds 'slaveholder's' view

CVX

Post by CVX »

Republican Alan Keyes ripped into Democratic rival Barack Obama's views on abortion Monday, calling them "the slaveholder's position," as the U.S. Senate race roared back to life in Illinois.

Up at dawn for a whirlwind round of broadcast interviews, the conservative former diplomat started his first full day of campaigning as the GOP candidate by saying Obama, a state senator from Chicago, had violated the principle that all men are created equal by voting against a bill that would have outlawed a form of late-term abortion.

Keyes said legalizing abortion deprives the unborn of their equal rights.

More:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/keyes09.html
Sir Bors

Post by Sir Bors »

Dear Warsai,

Would you please list the names of the people who you believe are racist. I suppose you are talking about the republican party. Then would you back up your list with concrete examples of why they are racist.

Thank-you

Sir Bors
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Sir Bors wrote: Dear Warsai,

Would you please list the names of the people who you believe are racist. I suppose you are talking about the republican party. Then would you back up your list with concrete examples of why they are racist.

Thank-you

Sir Bors

Too much co-incidence.

First Bill reminds us of Warsai and, within an hour, a newbie bumps a post from 2 years ago!

Might I sak who you are?
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

flopstock wrote: and where exactly did william ess go to?:thinking: :wah:

Has he gone? I must be slipping!
Sir Bors

Post by Sir Bors »

To all,

First I was doing a little research on Osama. Was trying to come up with a speech he did in Afirca.

Came across this posting and did not realize that it was a really old posting. I just looked at the dates wrong.

Caught my interest at the moment and replied.

Just that simply.

Sincerely,

Sir Bors.

Return to “Abortion”