Marijuana

Paula
Posts: 1852
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by Paula »

there are some peaceful people here, i protect myself and my ideas, some-one has to. there is little respect for people who work hard and view things differently? The younger generation is a challenge, all they want is their way only. sorry for them :confused: :confused: yes i have gay drivers...
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
User avatar
capt_buzzard
Posts: 5557
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by capt_buzzard »

I have heard it has a great relief for people with Parkinson's and Dystonia. Better than any pill popers their doctor's may dish out.
User avatar
greydeadhead
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:52 am

Marijuana

Post by greydeadhead »

ranger27910 wrote: Greydeadhead, Do you suppose that we all are doomed to hell because we rub the Islamic world the wrong way? Shall I give up my one bowl of "green" in order to please the ones who murder my brothers. Oh well, I cannot find it within my heart to do that. For some reason, it just does not seem the right thing to do. :guitarist


Ranger..

You take my words to literally. I actually found it ludicrious that my partaking of beverages and herb were insulting to the Islamic world. Especially in light of their use of drugs, Hashish in particular. Look up the origins of the word "assassin".. And please don't think that I am making light of the murder of your brothers. You are not the only one that has lost brothers in arms..
Feed your spirit by living near it -- Magic Hat Brewery bottle cap
User avatar
Bill Sikes
Posts: 5515
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:21 am

Marijuana

Post by Bill Sikes »

ranger27910 wrote: I do know first hand that it is a blessing to an athritis ravaged body like mine.


I'd be very interested in any personal experience/anecdotes. I know someone who could very likely benefit - the trouble is, the stuff's illegal in the UK.
Paula
Posts: 1852
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by Paula »

Why do so many (older) people smoke pot? relief of pain? all it does is DRY your mouth up, mix you up, eat a hole in the kitchen, goodnite...go ahead and puffit up-it's just not for me...it does' affect the brains performance...knock yourself out, no, i don't want any...thank you.. :wah: :wah:
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
User avatar
greydeadhead
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:52 am

Marijuana

Post by greydeadhead »

Bill Sikes wrote: I'd be very interested in any personal experience/anecdotes. I know someone who could very likely benefit - the trouble is, the stuff's illegal in the UK.
Well.. unfortunately it is illegal here too. Personally I enjoy the relaxing effects from tokening up without the hangover that alcohol provides. Also it is great for pain relief from arthritis and other chronic pain type diseases. Friends of my have smoked up during chemo.. it has counteracted the some of the side effects of the chemo.
Feed your spirit by living near it -- Magic Hat Brewery bottle cap
User avatar
Bill Sikes
Posts: 5515
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:21 am

Marijuana

Post by Bill Sikes »

Paula wrote: Why do so many (older) people smoke pot?


The person I'm thinking of would probably hate smoking the stuff - it should be

possible to take it in other ways, such as an infusion in alcohol, or another

way of ingesting the stuff. This person would not be interested in the normally-

desired effects, so the whole idea may be a non-starter anyway, but if not......
User avatar
greydeadhead
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:52 am

Marijuana

Post by greydeadhead »

Well. if they don't want to smoke.. they can always bake it into brownies...
Feed your spirit by living near it -- Magic Hat Brewery bottle cap
User avatar
Peg
Posts: 8673
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by Peg »

I, myself, choose not to smoke it because I never cared for the effects I got from it, but have no problem with people who do choose to smoke it. I really believe, like alcohol, it should be legalized. With it being illegal, we subsidize the drug dealers who get way more from it now than they would if it were sold legally, and it would no longer be exempted from sales tax.
Paula
Posts: 1852
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by Paula »

Arguing is not good..? i feel with-in your posts, you like to be high, (right) you admitted that? You are not familiar with the Garden? I would have to say sound like a Mari-gold, somewhat of a happy person? strong smelling is the mari-gold as it is used to ward off bugs... :wah: :wah:
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
Paula
Posts: 1852
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by Paula »

Why isn't Marijuana used to entice Aneroxia people, who are starving to death? Since it is known to increase appetite? Does any-one know? :-3
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
LottomagicZ4941
Posts: 752
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

Some people are functional addicts. Still I would rather not have a DR operating on me who uses drugs.

And Drs have more knowlege about drugs and are more likely to abuse then the general public.

I know people who fly planes and they say no toke no grope(sp?). In other words your not fit to fly a plane for 12 hours after you smoke a few joints.

I do agree wtih the decrimalizing it. Drs can drink as long as they sober up before they opperate.

I have mixed feelings on this issue. I definatly don't think people should be in jail for smoking dope.

I have always liked alchol so I have never needed pot. Have many friends who smoke it.

One of my managers once told me "I don't smoke pot anymore but sometimes I sure do miss it."

__________________

Lotto

http://www.flalottomagic.net/cgi-lo...cgi?welcome-344

Magic
LottomagicZ4941
Posts: 752
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

"Why isn't Marijuana used to entice Aneroxia people, who are starving to death? Since it is known to increase appetite? Does any-one know? "

Probably because it is illegal. I think you have just demonstrated a valid medicinal use:)

__________________

Lotto

http://www.flalottomagic.net/cgi-lo...cgi?welcome-344

Magic
Paula
Posts: 1852
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by Paula »

No-one has answered if Aneroxia patients could benefit from Marijuana? Can Marijuana alleviate anxiety also?
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
User avatar
Bill Sikes
Posts: 5515
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:21 am

Marijuana

Post by Bill Sikes »

Paula wrote: No-one has answered if Aneroxia patients could benefit from Marijuana? Can Marijuana alleviate anxiety also?


Not that I can find.

"Various things have been tried. Various drugs that have been reputed to be appetite stimulants have been tried. One of them is tetrahydrocannabinol, which is the active ingredient in marijuana. While the idea was that it might give people the "munchies," it was not an effective drug in anorexia nervosa. Actually, it made people pretty anxious. Clonidine has been tried, but has not had a therapeutic effect."

(Atypicals in the Treatment of Anorexia Nervosa, Walter H. Kaye M.D., Prof. Psyc., U. of Pittsburgh School of Medicine)
kensloft
Posts: 2793
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:37 am

Marijuana

Post by kensloft »

Paula wrote: i can usually tell a pot smoker, thats okay...


A friend of mine came into the room one day and we knew he was stoned. We could tell! You couldn't fool us because we smoked it and knew what it looked like to be stoned. For an hour we lit into this guy to confess because we were all on the same trip. It was brutal.

He was steadfast and, finally, it dawned on us. He was straight and he wasn't lying. The lesson? If you don't tell someone that you are stoned then there is no way that you can tell that they are.

Lost count of the number of times that it proved itself to be true under scrutiny.

I do not condem pot smokers, but i do believe they have one speed, prolonged use brings on toxicity, and inability to handle or be subjective to stressful situations, we would not be successful here with it...


I rest my case.
A Karenina
Posts: 968
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:36 am

Marijuana

Post by A Karenina »

Did ya know that if you are convicted of weed possession, you are no longer entitled to student loans? You can, however, be convicted of murder, set free, and get loans. This has been a recent addition to the mindlessness of our War on Drugs.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle
Paula
Posts: 1852
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by Paula »

my neighbor was arrested recently for having 140 pot plants in his back yard...he has grown it for at least 20 years. It is hilly here and the planes where around often in the fall. Pot is grown everywhere here in New England. I cannot smoke pot.
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
weeder
Posts: 3128
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:05 am

Marijuana

Post by weeder »

Pot smoking high achievers are not the norm. They are few and far between. Pot smoking destroys motivation in the young.. Further confuses the already confused,impairs judgement..strips away inhabition. To compare it to cigarette smoking is ridiculous. Burntand bleeding??? The next time your high, and you think you have some amazing creative insight regarding something... Write everything down.. Read it when you are straight( Wait at least 30 days) That is how long it will take you to know what really being straight feels like.) Then read what you wrote when your mind was expanded and enlightened. I too smoked pot in the seventies.. for a couple of years. I owe a marriage to it... Long haired musician type. When I decided to go Straight.. I took one long look at him and realized not only did we not have one thing in common.... I didnt even like him.

I dont believe pot leads ao other drugs in the strong minded.. It probobly does in the addictive personality. I thankfully was never of the mind set to try anything else.. Anything that alters brain chemistry is very frightening to me. From the other side of the coin... My final feeling is that if an adult is functioning... producing , earning a living, and in control of his life.. The decision to smoke pot or not.. should be his choice. Hopefully it would be government monitored, like tobacco to preven the user from injesting anything laced with deadly additives.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
kensloft
Posts: 2793
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:37 am

Marijuana

Post by kensloft »

A Karenina wrote: Did ya know that if you are convicted of weed possession, you are no longer entitled to student loans? You can, however, be convicted of murder, set free, and get loans. This has been a recent addition to the mindlessness of our War on Drugs.


I hear that there are more losses that are incurred such as loss of being able to get any kind of social assistance in many states.

These are the things that make me glad that I live in Canada. Our politicians look at removing the fantasy from the war on drugs and giving their people a fair shake at life based on their abilities and not the restrictions of some fantastic ideas that are taken as gospel in the U.S..

I wonder how much, and there are substantial amounts, of mob money goes into the coffers of the political dupes that they use to keep a firm grip on their profits from the drug trade. People tend to forget that there are trillions (yes, trillions) of dollars that are in their investment portfolios because these idiots play the role of being squeaky clean, non-drug addicted role models. The mob laughs all the way to the bank.

Being competitive people those, that don't use or get busted, are only too willing to prove that it is their superiority of lifestyle that made them what they are. They don't want to admit that they could be wrong because they have the cash and steady job in hand. It sucks but the, alleged, winners aren't going to let go of their grip on their status or station in life for a little thing like being truthful. Their lying to themselves has gotten them this far so why fix it if it ain't broken?
User avatar
anastrophe
Posts: 3135
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by anastrophe »

weeder wrote: Pot smoking high achievers are not the norm. They are few and far between. Pot smoking destroys motivation in the young.. Further confuses the already confused,impairs judgement..strips away inhabition. To compare it to cigarette smoking is ridiculous. Burntand bleeding??? The next time your high, and you think you have some amazing creative insight regarding something... Write everything down.. Read it when you are straight( Wait at least 30 days) That is how long it will take you to know what really being straight feels like.) Then read what you wrote when your mind was expanded and enlightened. I too smoked pot in the seventies.. for a couple of years. I owe a marriage to it... Long haired musician type. When I decided to go Straight.. I took one long look at him and realized not only did we not have one thing in common.... I didnt even like him.

I dont believe pot leads ao other drugs in the strong minded.. It probobly does in the addictive personality. I thankfully was never of the mind set to try anything else.. Anything that alters brain chemistry is very frightening to me. From the other side of the coin... My final feeling is that if an adult is functioning... producing , earning a living, and in control of his life.. The decision to smoke pot or not.. should be his choice. Hopefully it would be government monitored, like tobacco to preven the user from injesting anything laced with deadly additives.
there are an awful lot of assertions in this, but no references provided. on what do you base the supposition that "Pot smoking high achievers are not the norm"? can you cite a study, or is this just your opinion? i've known far too many 'high achiever' pot smokers in my lifetime, which leads me to the opposite opinion.



i don't smoke pot.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
User avatar
anastrophe
Posts: 3135
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by anastrophe »

tmbsgrl wrote: I could care either way. I do agree with paula though. Pot messes People up big time. I have NEVER tried any drugs of any kind. I have never even put a cigerette in my mouth. I drink and i have done that since i was 13. I am not very interested in trying drugs. I saw how STUPID my friends were. Some were dumb and some were A**holes. When i was younger i was all about appearence i was scared that i would have choked from the smoke so i didn't do it. I didn't want to look like and idiot.. I had and still have too much to lose.
'i have never tried any drugs of any kind. [...] i drink and have done that since i was 13.'



alcohol is far more powerful a mind alterant, far more impairing, far more addictive, and far more harmful to your body, than marijuana.



a 13 year old drinking. illegal in most countries. so, you broke the law ingesting your drug of choice. but you call your friends stupid for ingesting their drugs of choice?
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
kensloft
Posts: 2793
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:37 am

Marijuana

Post by kensloft »

weeder wrote: Pot smoking high achievers are not the norm. They are few and far between.


I beg to differ. I know scads of people that are high achievers and smoke pot. Teachers, lawyers, atheletes, professionals from all walks of life and even the ill-educated, but wanting to succeed, individuals that make up the various working classes.

Their problem is that they didn't believe the lies that were being perpetrated and perpetuated by the anti-drug campaigners who were merely frontmen for the mobsters trying to keep their drug profits.

Pot smoking destroys motivation in the young.. Further confuses the already confused,impairs judgement..strips away inhabition. To compare it to cigarette smoking is ridiculous. Burntand bleeding???


One of the main reasons that I smoked pot was that whoever described the horrors that would befall my life because of it turned out to be liars that didn't know what they were talking about. Other than parroting what they had heard their common sense wasn't. If they lied once then they'd lie again, so, I tried them all and decided for myself, based on my observations, what I liked or didn't like. And I knew why I liked or didn't like them.

Bottom line. I liked the psychedellics. They weren't addictive. They let me think for myself. And they let me see through the fantasies that could have been laid on me had I not known from my own personal experiences just what was what!

The next time your high, and you think you have some amazing creative insight regarding something... Write everything down.. Read it when you are straight( Wait at least 30 days) That is how long it will take you to know what really being straight feels like.) Then read what you wrote when your mind was expanded and enlightened.


This is gibberish. Anyone that takes notes is doing just that. Taking notes. they aren't supposed to look like prose. They are just the nucleus for the idea. Expansion on the theme of what you wrote is what makes it the stroke of genius or idea that you have,

I too smoked pot in the seventies.. for a couple of years. I owe a marriage to it... Long haired musician type. When I decided to go Straight.. I took one long look at him and realized not only did we not have one thing in common.... I didnt even like him.


Maybe you would have found that out whether or not you were smoking pot. Sometimes, in life, you make choices that are just wrong and you don't want to admit to it. There was something that you loved but what it was wasn't strong enough to carry you through. When you are young and in love there is nothing that will stop you from proving and showing your love to the world. Eventually, that love doesn't fulfill your needs. When your needs take over then there is no stopping you from trying to attain satisfaction for these emotions.

I dont believe pot leads ao other drugs in the strong minded.. It probobly does in the addictive personality. I thankfully was never of the mind set to try anything else.. Anything that alters brain chemistry is very frightening to me.


How do you know that these people are the way that you say they are? How do you know that they are not, perhaps, being pensive for the first times in their lives? A place where they are listening to themselves and not the voices of others that are claiming to know what is right. If they are in need of anything it is guidance and direction.



From the other side of the coin... My final feeling is that if an adult is functioning... producing , earning a living, and in control of his life.. The decision to smoke pot or not.. should be his choice. Hopefully it would be government monitored, like tobacco to preven the user from injesting anything laced with deadly additives.


Agree with you 100%
User avatar
anastrophe
Posts: 3135
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by anastrophe »

weeder wrote: Read it when you are straight( Wait at least 30 days) That is how long it will take you to know what really being straight feels like.)
by the way, this is utter nonsense. it has no factual basis. urine tests can *detect* metabolites of THC up to 25 days after abstinence, but that by no stretch of the imagination means that you're 'high' or 'not straight' for 25 days. the immediate effects wear off after several hours. there may be a lingering minor effect for about a day. after that, you're not under the influence. THC is mobilized by lipids, and lipids take a long time to shed what they've taken on. just because a layer of fat in your belly has residual THC in it that will be excreted in your urine does not mean it ever goes near your brain.



sheesh.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
weeder
Posts: 3128
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:05 am

Marijuana

Post by weeder »

anastrophe wrote: there are an awful lot of assertions in this, but no references provided. on what do you base the supposition that "Pot smoking high achievers are not the norm"? can you cite a study, or is this just your opinion? i've known far too many 'high achiever' pot smokers in my lifetime, which leads me to the opposite opinion.



i don't smoke pot.
I never rely on clinical studies to formulate my opinions. I dont trust the clinicians.

I base my opinions on life experiences, and Ive known scores of drug users in my time. Lets say that in the course of my life Ive known 100 drug users or pot smokers( which I easily have... and 2 of them were high achievers ..Id base my suppositions on that. My study includes friends and co workers Ive known, The friends and acquaintances of my deceased junkie sister.. Rehab patients Ive encountered as I traipsed in and out of rehab facilitys visiting her,,, And observing my bright eyed enthusiastic creative son begin experimenting when he was 14 years old. Hes twenty now and I call him almost everyday to make sure hes holding together.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
User avatar
anastrophe
Posts: 3135
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by anastrophe »

weeder wrote: I never rely on clinical studies to formulate my opinions. I dont trust the clinicians.

I base my opinions on life experiences, and Ive known scores of drug users in my time. Lets say that in the course of my life Ive known 100 drug users or pot smokers( which I easily have... and 2 of them were high achievers ..Id base my suppositions on that. My study includes friends and co workers Ive known, The friends and acquaintances of my deceased junkie sister.. Rehab patients Ive encountered as I traipsed in and out of rehab facilitys visiting her,,, And observing my bright eyed enthusiastic creative son begin experimenting when he was 14 years old. Hes twenty now and I call him almost everyday to make sure hes holding together.
you seem to use 'drug users' synonymously with 'pot smokers'. do you include a heroin junkie who smokes pot in with that group? that's not reasonable in my opinion. the topic is 'marijuana'. many junkies are multiple drug users. some people smoke pot *and* drink heavily. i confine my opinion to pot smokers, only. if someone is a vicodin addict and smokes pot, i can't say that the pot is what makes them a non-achiever.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
weeder
Posts: 3128
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:05 am

Marijuana

Post by weeder »

anastrophe wrote: you seem to use 'drug users' synonymously with 'pot smokers'. do you include a heroin junkie who smokes pot in with that group? that's not reasonable in my opinion. the topic is 'marijuana'. many junkies are multiple drug users. some people smoke pot *and* drink heavily. i confine my opinion to pot smokers, only. if someone is a vicodin addict and smokes pot, i can't say that the pot is what makes them a non-achiever.
The word junkie slipped out because of anger. I dont even like referring to an addict as a junkie. However, I do consider marijuana to be a drug..I do put anyone who uses it habitually in the catagoryof addict. I do consider it to be a paralysing substance,not an intellectual enhancer. I would never be able to tolerate the company for long of anyone who is an advocate for the free use of it

I find those believers to be oblivious to the contribution the drug has made to destroying the outlook our youth has on life. I am aware of the benefits of its use medicinally , and I would hope it were available for anyone nauseous or in pain.

In the case of the Vicodin addict who smokes pot.. I would think that if one is dependant upon any substance that renders them lethargic...it really doesnt matter what else they smoke.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
User avatar
anastrophe
Posts: 3135
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by anastrophe »

weeder wrote: The word junkie slipped out because of anger. I dont even like referring to an addict as a junkie. However, I do consider marijuana to be a drug..well...of course. it is a drug. it's a mind alterant. so is nicotine. so is alcohol.





I do put anyone who uses it habitually in the catagoryof addict.you are of course free to define things however you like. however, if you wish to maintain any intellectual rigor, then you cannot put a pot smoker into the category of addict, because marijuana is not addictive. period. addiction is a very specific thing. it means the user of the drug experiences physical symptoms upon withdrawal of the drug, with resumption of use of the drug alleviating the symptoms. marijuana is not in that class of drugs. it is habituating, but so are krispy kremes, masturbation, and the internet, for that matter.





I do consider it to be a paralysing substance,not an intellectual enhancer.as of course is your prerogative. however, i'll refer back to my earlier post in this thread: http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showp ... ostcount=9





I would never be able to tolerate the company for long of anyone who is an advocate for the free use of itas is your prerogative. do you tolerate the company of those who drink alcohol?



I find those believers to be oblivious to the contribution the drug has made to destroying the outlook our youth has on life.far more 'youth' throw their lives away with alcohol - both literally and figuratively - than do on marijuana. by orders of magnitude. but that's just a datapoint.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by koan »

A Karenina wrote: Did ya know that if you are convicted of weed possession, you are no longer entitled to student loans? You can, however, be convicted of murder, set free, and get loans. This has been a recent addition to the mindlessness of our War on Drugs.


Maybe the "logic" is that murderers just need an education and a better chance at life. Whereas pot smokers are incapable of learning? Probably spawned from the idea that drug users will use the $ for drugs whereas $ doesn't help you kill someone. Unless you use it to buy a gun or hire an assassin. Okay, it's just dumb.
kensloft
Posts: 2793
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:37 am

Marijuana

Post by kensloft »

koan wrote: Maybe the "logic" is that murderers just need an education and a better chance at life. Whereas pot smokers are incapable of learning? Probably spawned from the idea that drug users will use the $ for drugs whereas $ doesn't help you kill someone. Unless you use it to buy a gun or hire an assassin. Okay, it's just dumb.


Koan is dumb like a fox in the hen house.
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by koan »

kensloft wrote: Koan is dumb like a fox in the hen house.


Are you calling me a fox? :sneaky:
kensloft
Posts: 2793
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:37 am

Marijuana

Post by kensloft »

koan wrote: Are you calling me a fox? :sneaky:


Wouldn't have worked as well if I said the foxy lady was in the hen house. :-6
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by koan »

Oh, yeah...the topic.

I know long term pot smokers who can't maintain one car on their train of thought and some who make most people look like irrational morons. It is probably more related to the reason for use. I also knew a film producer who was making movies so he could retire and become a heroine junkie. I guess it depends on your goals too.
kensloft
Posts: 2793
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:37 am

Marijuana

Post by kensloft »

koan wrote: I know long term pot smokers who can't maintain one car on their train of thought and some who make most people look like irrational morons.


Could it be that the pot has nothing to do with how people act/react to life? They are who they are regardless of what they're smoking.
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by koan »

At the end of the day we hope to wake up sane in the morning. Whatever helps that happen.
kensloft
Posts: 2793
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:37 am

Marijuana

Post by kensloft »

koan wrote: At the end of the day we hope to wake up sane in the morning. Whatever helps that happen.


You got that right.
Paula
Posts: 1852
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by Paula »

if you need to smoke something to feel good, life is work, because smoke stinks & you stink after too? down with pot, i don't like it. people who puff have limited minds. take the puff away and see how they function? NO POT. :lips:
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
User avatar
greydeadhead
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:52 am

Marijuana

Post by greydeadhead »

Pot causes hangovers....??? Hmmmm..never experienced that .. and it was not for lack of trying......lol
Feed your spirit by living near it -- Magic Hat Brewery bottle cap
User avatar
greydeadhead
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:52 am

Marijuana

Post by greydeadhead »

Well.. you must have gotten ahold of some bad smoke.. I have never had a hangover from toking.. and no fears.. I function very will when I am not high..
Feed your spirit by living near it -- Magic Hat Brewery bottle cap
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Marijuana

Post by koan »

lesley wrote: exactly...its not what i take into my body that makes me unclean...its what comes out......as for being sane in the mornings....pot causes its own hangover ....


If you ate a mudpie it would be unclean. Or anything that a fly just landed on. A sandwich someone sneezed on. The mints at the cashstand in a restaurant...

The hangover might have come from something else you ingested that same night.

Return to “Drugs, Alcohol Tobacco”