The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Discuss alternative healing (Yoga, Reflexology) and self-help type books for the mind and thoughts for the soul.
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by Daniyal »

Scroll One

The Enosite (Mortal Man)

All Of Ye Children Of NUWAUBU, Who Have Embarked Upon The Name NUWAUBIAN,

2 I, Your Master Teacher, Who, You Know As DR. MALACHI Z. YORK, Have Been Sent To You To Break The Spell.

3 I Am About To Impart Upon Your Mind, The Mechanics Of What You Call The Master Organ, Or Simply "The Brain,"Which Works With The Mind.

4 Know That Your Mind Was A Special Gift Given To You By Your Ancestors,

5 Whom I Call Your Descendants,

6 For They Came Down To You From Above.

7 They Are Called ANUNNAQI, Who Art The ELOHEEM,

8 And AL MALAA'IKAT, The Angelic Beings,

9 The Ruler Of Which Is Al Maluk Ul Maluk,

10 Who Is ANU, Called EL ELOH, Or ALLAH, And YAHUWA, OrTHEOS, Or God To Many.

11 All Within The EL KULUWM, THE ALL.

12 Within The Confines Of These Pages, You Shall Embark Upon The Knowledge Of The Mind,

13 Which Is Working With The Brain And The Nervous System.

14 Three Out Of Your Whole Body And Being.

15 The Brain Is One Of The Most Intricate Of Organs Within Itself,

16 And Was Created By EL ELOH, The Most High.

17 This Knowledge Which I Am Giving To You, Has Never Before Been Taught To You By Any.

18 Remember, My Dear Nuwaubian, With Right Knowledge, You Receive Right Wisdom, And A Right Overstanding Over All.

19 This Is The Science Of Your Way Of Life, NUWAUBU,

20 Which Is The Millah Of The ANUNNAQI, The ELOHEEM.

21 Let Me Begin By Giving You The Nature Of The HUMIM,

22 Who Is The Mortal Man, The Human Being, Known As The ENOSITES,

23 The Children Of Enos, The Son Of Seth, Who Is Called In Tones Sheth, And In Rhythm Shiyth, And His Wife Aqlimiyah.

24 Oh Ye Children Of Enos, Know That Ye All Have Fell From Being To

Supreme Being,

25 To Human Being Human,

26 To Man, To Mortal,

27 To Mammal, Don't Fall Any Further, My Children.

28 Study This Small Scroll.

29When The ENOSITES Searches For Happiness, They Invariably Turn To External Objects And Events For Satisfaction. 30 They Merely Think, "If I Can Just Have That Car ",

31 Or "If I Were Just Able To Get That Job, "

32 Or "If I Only Lived Here Or There, Then I Would Be Happy. "

33 They Have No Perception Of The Fact, That The Mind May BeStill And At Peace For A Short Time On Attaining The Desired Object,

34 But Eventually, The Mind Becomes Tired Of Its Newly Made Toy, And Seeks Treasure Elsewhere Still In Search Of Happiness.

35 However, Know This My Child; Each Time The External Objects Fail To Bring Happiness,

36 The ENOSITE May Acquire New Material Possessions,

37 A Position With More Responsibility, Money And A New Dream Home,

38 Being Locked In Person, Place, And Things.

39 However, My Child, There Always Remains

The Same Mind!

40 However Your Mind Is An Elusive Animal To Tame.

41 Many A Theories Exist As To How It Works, Yet The Human Process Seems To Remain Intangible.

42 Why Does One So Often Find Him Or Herself Caught In The Same Frustration, And The Same Problems?

43 It Is Said That This Is A FREE Society, But In Truth, It Is Each ENOSITE's Own Desires And Emotions That Blind The ENOSITE.

44 Consider This Enosite; A Person Who Smokes Cigarettes Daily, Claiming They Are Determined To Stop "Tomorrow,"

45 How Many Years Has The ENOSITE Been Caught In This Parade?

46 The ENOSITE Truly Wants To Be Free Of The Habit,

47 But Lacks The Necessary Control Of His Or Her Own Mind.

48 In A Sense, The Mind Is Like A Record Or Laser Disc.

49 It Contains Grooves, Or Impressions.

50 These Impressions Are Formed When Certain Thought Waves Become Habitual.

51 The Benevolent Example Would Be, "If An ENOSITE Passes A Bakery And Sees A Chocolate Cake In The Window,

52 "How Delicious, The ENOSITE Says; I Will Buy That Cake."

53 If He Or She Ignores That Thought Wave And Turns His Or Her Mind To Something Else, Then No Pattern Is Formed.

54 However If He Or She Identifies With The Thought,

55 The ENOSITE Gives Life To It.

56 The ENOSITES Buys The Cake, Looking Forward To Enjoying It As Dessert That Evening.

57 Now, Suppose The ENOSITE Finds He Or She Must Pass That Same Bakery Every Wednesday And Friday.

58 Each Time The ENOSITE Goes By, He Or She Recalls That Wonderful Cake Again,

59 And Purchases Another.

60 Now Ponder This: What Was Originally Just A Flash In The Mind Has Become A Force In His Or Her Life.

61 Grooves In The Mind Are Not Necessarily Negative.

62 There Can Be Grooves In The Mind Which Are Uplifting,

63 And There Are Those Which Brings One Down.

64 There Must Be A Striving To Develop Love,

65 Compassion,

66 A Sense Of Service,

67 Cheerfulness,

68 Kindness,

69 And Many Other Qualities,

70 Which Not Only Make One's Own Life Happy,

71 But Which Radiates To Others.

72 Everyone Wants To Be His Or Her Best.

73 Each Person Would Like To Think That He Or She Is Perfect.

74 Yet, Despite Repeated Resolutions, Every Person Finds So Many Times Being Less Than What He Or She Would Like To Be.

75 The Cause Of This Predicament Is The "EGO," or the Ankee In Aramic Hebrew,

Or Al That In Syriac Arabic, And Ego In Greek. And As We Say In

Nuwaubic Thut .

76 The EGO, My Child Is The Cause Of All Bondage And Is The Chief

Barrier To The Experience Of Reality. One Ot The Hardest Attribute To Destroy



By The Grand Al Mafti '' Divan

Novle; Rev. Dr.Malachi Zodok York-El 33 / 720
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
jones jones
Posts: 6601
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by jones jones »

f - ck me charlie!!!!!!!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by Daniyal »

Scroll Two

The Ego



Nuwaubians, One Of The Schools Which I, Youi Master Teacher, Knowr As The Reformer, A. Mujaddid, Al Mukhlus Yaanuwn, Rabboni, Al Imaam, And Melchizedek I Have Many Names For The Many Cloaks I Wear. I Must Take You Through, Is The School Of The Ego.

2 Know Ye That, This Is

3 This Is The Attribute That Is Carried Out Mostly By The Evil Reptilian One, Sama'el, Also Known As Zuen, Or The Devil,

4 He Who Is The Son Of Shakhar And Mylitta.

5 Reject Him And His Attributes,

6 And Let Him, Or His Followers Not Into Your Hearts, For He And They Would Only Lead You Through The Doors Of Misery.

7 However, Through The Teachings Of The Ancient Mystic Order Of Melchizedek, Also Known As A.M.O.M, You Can Learn How To Burn Out The Ego.

8 Through The Journey Of This Scroll, I Will Impart Upon Your Minds The Works Of The EGO.

9 The EGO, Is The Self-Arrogating Aspect Of The Mind.

10 The Ego Is The Greatest Obstacle To Obtaining Peace,

11 For It Is That Which Occupies The Mind With Whether We Are Better Or Worse,

12 Possess More Or Less, And Have Greater Or Lesser Power Than Others.

13 The Ego Is Attended By Desire,

14 Pride, Anger, Delusion, Greed, jealousy,

15 Lust, Hatred, Racism,

16 And Leadership.

17 The Ego Is The Most Difficult Aspect Of The Mind To Control,

18 For Its Nature Is Such That It Deludes Even While One Is Striving To Overcome It.

19 When The Ego Is Subdued, Energies Can Then Be Utilized Constructively For Personal Growth And The Service Of Others.

M.Z.York-El 33 / 720
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Dewey2Me1MoThyme
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 6:26 pm

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by Dewey2Me1MoThyme »

Huh?
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38660
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by spot »

I'm actually quite sympathetic to Dwight York and his small band of faithful adherents. I can easily see why they think he's been treated unjustly. That's no reason for them to pretend to genius and refuse to behave with civility on the Internet though. A self-generated sense of persecution presumably draws them closer together but it's a bore having to participate in this involuntary fashion.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by Daniyal »

spot;909283 wrote: I'm actually quite sympathetic to Dwight York and his small band of faithful adherents. I can easily see why they think he's been treated unjustly. That's no reason for them to pretend to genius and refuse to behave with civility on the Internet though. A self-generated sense of persecution presumably draws them closer together but it's a bore having to participate in this involuntary fashion.




See This What I Mean By Doing Research , You Say A Small Band Of Faitful Adherents Now Thats Funny He Had Over 1000,000 Followers All Over The World , And He Taught Diffrent Schools Of Though , And This Is Why He In The Belly Of The Beast . I Knew When You Said You Had Bannd Some Of His Follower , It Was Because You Couldn't Deal With The Facts He Put Forth , Unlike Most Of Your Minister / Imamm Etc He Never Taught Them To Believe Him . He Always Said Don't Believe Me Check It Out For Yourself . A Small Band Of Adherents LOLOLOLOLOL This Is Funny . And Elder One Say ( If I Can Get You To Believe Something I Can Get You To Do Most Anything ) . And People Are Caught Up In Religion Which Religion Breeds:

• Racism

• Hatred

• Separation

• Ignorance

• War

But This Is Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Over Your Head . Stop Picking Out Small Part Of The Truth , Read The Whole Truth So Help You God . LOLOLOLOL
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38660
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by spot »

Daniyal;909340 wrote: You Say A Small Band Of Faitful Adherents Now Thats Funny He Had Over 1000,000 Followers All Over The WorldOne in six thousand on the planet? How trivial can a movement get, I had no idea it was so few. There are more Mennonites in existence than that and you can go an entire lifetime without bumping into one. Why "He Had", anyway? I'd hope he still has them. Does he not?

It's okay, Daniyal, there's lots of other people disapprove of me besides you. You're allowed.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by RedGlitter »

Dwight D. York (born June 26, 1945[1] or 1935[2]), also known as Dr. Malachi Z. York, is an author, black supremacist leader,[3] musician, and convicted child molester, who founded various esoteric fraternal orders and black nationalist groups collectively referred to as Nuwaubians.


Hahahaha!!! Noticed how they just sorta slipped that in there? :wah: :thinking:

Daniyal, is it too much to ask that you use paragraphs? Your bot-script is really irksome to read.
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38660
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by spot »

RedGlitter;909349 wrote: Daniyal, is it too much to ask that you use paragraphs? Your bot-script is really irksome to read.That's to show he's so much cleverer than you because he hides meanings in plain site.

As for the charges they put Dwight York in jail with, I'd trust the investigators and prosecutors in the case as far as I could **** into a hurricane.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by RedGlitter »

spot;909352 wrote: That's to show he's so much cleverer than you because he hides meanings in plain site.

As for the charges they put Dwight York in jail with, I'd trust the investigators and prosecutors in the case as far as I could **** into a hurricane.


I'm not at all familiar with this Dwight guy or anything about him but when I looked him up on your link and saw they listed "child molester" in the same breath as "musician" it just cracked me up. In an absurd way of course, not because I think child molestation is at all funny.

As for our friend here, I often wonder why these types of religious posters have the same style of bunching everything together like they do. I know I don't bother reading it partly because of that.
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38660
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by spot »

RedGlitter;909362 wrote: I know I don't bother reading it partly because of that.There, you knew the reason they do it all along then.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by Daniyal »

RedGlitter;909362 wrote: I'm not at all familiar with this Dwight guy or anything about him but when I looked him up on your link and saw they listed "child molester" in the same breath as "musician" it just cracked me up. In an absurd way of course, not because I think child molestation is at all funny.

As for our friend here, I often wonder why these types of religious posters have the same style of bunching everything together like they do. I know I don't bother reading it partly because of that.


I Notice Your Never Mention How Many ( "child molester" ) Are Christian Minister's Etc Or Just Out Right Criminal That Are Jail's In USA That Are Christian , Not Counting Around The World . Guess You Trying To Hide That . Or Maybe That Crack You Up To LOLOLOL .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by Daniyal »

RedGlitter;909362 wrote: I'm not at all familiar with this Dwight guy or anything about him but when I looked him up on your link and saw they listed "child molester" in the same breath as "musician" it just cracked me up. In an absurd way of course, not because I think child molestation is at all funny.

As for our friend here, I often wonder why these types of religious posters have the same style of bunching everything together like they do. I know I don't bother reading it partly because of that.




One would think some one ask you too . lololololol
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38660
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by spot »

Daniyal;909372 wrote: One would think some one ask you too . lololololol


I did try to warn her.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
User avatar
Accountable
Posts: 24818
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 8:33 am

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;909340 wrote: LOLOLOLOL




Daniyal;909370 wrote: LOLOLOL .




Daniyal;909372 wrote: lololololol




Is LOLOLOLOL your mantra to meditate by? I would imagine it more effective than that lame ooooommmmmm. Is it?
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by RedGlitter »

:wah:...
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by Daniyal »

scroll Three

"The Power Of Thought"

All Of Ye, ENOSITES

Projects Some Kind Of Vibration To Those Around Thee.

2 Some Are A Pleasure To Be With.

3 They Seem To Have A Certain Energy That They Share With Others.

4 Then There Are Those Who Are Absorbed, By The Negative And The Depressed,

5 And They Seem To Actually Draw Energy Out Of People In Their Environment.

6 The Reason For This My Child; Is Because; There Is A Power Contained In Thought.

7 Know Ye That It Is Very Subtle,

8 Yet, It Does Exist And It Is Extremely "Powerful."

9 Whether A Person Is Aware Of It Or Not, The ENOSITE Is Constantly Transmitting And Receiving Thoughts,

10 This My Child, Is Why People Have Experiences Of What You Call ESP, Or *(Extra Sensory Perception) From Time To Time.

11 Some Wish To Call These Experiences Coincidences, But They Are Not.

12 Every Thought Has Weight, Shape, Size, Form, Color, Quality, And Power.

13 For Example, A Spiritual Thought Has A Yellow Color.

14 While Yet, A Thought Charged With Anger And Hatred Bears The Color

Red.

15 A Thought Is Like An Object.

16 Just As An Apple Can Be Given To Your Friend, Or Taken Back,

17 So Also It Is Possible To Give A Useful Powerful Thought To Someone And Take It Back.

18 There Is A Power, An Energy, Into Which Each Person Can Tap If The ENOSITE Only Knows It Is Available To Them.

19 This Force Inspires; Encourages, Reinforces,

20 And Gives. Strength To All Those Who Seek To Grow In A Positive Direction.

21 Many A Enosites However, Are Unaware Of This Resource,

22 Or They Have Misconceptions About It.

23 They Are Like The Farmer Who Moved To A House In The City,

24 And Live In Darkness Because He Or She Did Not Know What Those Strange Sockets In The Walls Were.

25 The Light Is There And Available To All:

26 We Need Only To Connect Ourselves With The Current. Become A Child Of Light.

27 That Literally Means That "The Light Force Shine In The Darkness And The Darkness Has Never Been Able To Put It Out, Or Comprehend It".

And Again In El's Qur'aan, The 57Th Chapter, The 28 Verse, Originally 94:28 In Part It Says: He Will Provide For You A Light By Which Ye Shall Walk Straight In Your Path...

And Also In Daniels The First Degree, The Twenty Second Verse, Which Was Given To Our Prophet Daniel The Son Of Jarah And Gebbar, Where It Says:

He Reveals Deep And Secret Things, He Knows What Is In The Darkness And The Light Dwells With Him

“The Law Of Fate (Gadur) "

28 The Law Of Fate, My Child There Is A Law In Physics That States,

29 "For Every Action There Is An Equal Opposite Reaction."

30 To Express It Popularly, It Is Said That What Goes Around, Comes Around."

31 YASHUA Ha Mashiakh Whom Ye Christians Call Jesus, And Ye Muhammadan Call

Isa, Who Is Known Spiritually As SANANDA Taught, Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Until You These Are AllExpressions Of The Law Of Fate, Of Cause And Effect.

33 Whatever Thought Or Deed Comes From A Person Will Be Returned To The ENOSITE.

34 It May Not Come In The Same Form,

35 But Sooner Or Later Each Person Will Confront The Result Of His Or Her Own Actions. A Generous And Giving Person Immediately Draws A Response Of Warmth And Love. If The Person Is Hateful, He Or She Will Be Disliked, Until He Or She Remove This Negative Quality. This-Is-Law.

36 These Reactions Are Not Always Experienced Immediately.

37 Sometimes Enosite,

38 Reactions Are Not Easily Learned,

39 And Negative Patterns May Be Concentrated For Many Years.

40 A Single Lifetime My Child,

41 May Not Be Sufficient For One To Obtain Perfection.

42 Some People Create A Hell For Themselves.

43 This Is Why Some People May Have It Hard;

44 And Others Have It Easy.

45 One Healthy And Another Is Crippled.

46 One Is Cheerful And Another Depressed. One Extroverted And The Other Introverted. One Successful And The Other Unsuccessful.

47 It Is Neither Cruel Fate, Nor A Distant And Unconcerned Fate,

48 That Set The Stage For These Situations,

49 But One's Own Fate, You.

50 As Revealed To Our Servant Ahmad,

51 Who Is Called In Tones Akhmad,

51 And In Rhythm Muhammad,

52 Who Is The Son Of Abdullat And Amina

53 It Is He Who Received El's Qur'aan From The Anunnaqi Eloheem Nusqu,

54 He Who Bears The Title Gabri'el,

55 The Son Of Rasi'el And Zamma'el,

56 Where It States In The Original Order The 92nd Chapter, The 79th Verse In Part:

Whatever Good Happens To You It’s From The Source. Allah, And Whatever Evil Happens To You, So It Is From The Nafsika, Your Ownself.

57 An ENOSITE'S Life Is His Or Her Own Responsibilty.

Mine Your Mind For The Jewels Of Your Soul
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

The Mind Book By M.Z.YorkEl 33 / 720

Post by Daniyal »

Scroll Four

"Health & Relaxation"

19x3=38

Lo! Oh My Little Children.

2 What I Must Upon Your Minds Is The Importance Of A Healthy, Mind, Body And Soul, And A Proper Relaxation. Remember My Child, The Very Words Healthy And Health Begins With The Word Heal. To Heal One's Self Is Step One. To Heal One's Mind Will Heal One's Whole Body. And Relaxation Is Simply To Learn To Relax.

3 What Ye Must Always Remember Is:

4 By Taking Proper Care Of Your Physical Body, You Are Protecting Your Inner Spirit,

5 And By Poisining Your Physical Body, Be It Through Drugs, Alcohol,

6 Cigarettes, Junk Food,

7 Sugars, Or Salts, And I Can Go On,

8 You Are Doing Serious Harm To Your Spirit, And It Becomes Weaker And Weaker.

9 Through The Teachings Of The Ancient Mystic Order Of Melchisedek, A.M.O.M,

10 You Will Be Taught On How To Nourish Your Body As Well As Your Soul.

11 Know Ye That, Proper Exercise, Proper Breathing,

12 Proper Relaxation, Proper Diet, An Intake Of Much Water,

13 And Positive Thinking Are The Requisite Attendant That Lead To A Healthy,

Dynamic, And Effective Existence.

13 Proper Relaxation Is Needed To Maintain Mental, Spiritual, And Physical Health.

14 Many Of Ye Think That Relaxation Involves Leaving Home For Some Exotic Place,

15 Where The Mind And Body Are Ceaselessly Pumped With Stimulants And Depressants;

16 And A Full Range Of Other Damaging Delights.

17 True Relaxation Comes From Removing The Stimuli Visual Edible And Otherwise;

18 And Tuning Into The Inner Awareness.

19 Like Any Piece Of Sturdy Machinery, ENOSITE'S Physical And Mental Bodies Can Take Quite A Bit Of Abuse Before Giving Any Signs Of Protest.

20 Unfortunately, In Western Thinking It Has Become A Practice To Ignore The Basic Rules Of Health,

21 And To Think That A Pill Here Or There Which Relieves Symptoms;

22 Will Actually Bring About Well-Being, Quite The Opposite Is True.

23 Pain In The Body Is A Warning,

24 Like A Red Light On The Instrument Panel Of A Car.

25 Taking This Or That Compound Of Chemicals To Remove The Symptoms Is The Same As Taking A Hammer And Breaking The Red Light.

26 It Does Nothing To Solve The Problem,

27 And In Fact. May Make It Worse,

28 While Only Giving The Appearance Of Helping.

29 Many Chemicals Ingested Are Not Useful To The Body, And Cannot Be Eliminated,

30 And Are Therefore Merely Stored.

31 The Medicines Accumulate, Along With The Food Additives That Are Eaten In Such Abundance,

32 On The Average Of 25 Pounds Per Person, Per Year.

33 And They Combine With Each Other To Literally Poison The System.

34 The Effects May Not Be Felt For Many Years.

35 This Does Not Mean, That There Is No Need For Modern Medicine, Yet Herb Of Your Own Is Much Better.

36 But Often Doctors Are Considered To Have Some Form Of Absolute Knowledge.

37 Too Often, Frequent Visits To The Local GP (General Practitioners) Specialist, Or

Psychologist Are Substituted For Living A Healthy Life.

38 Most Of The Diseases Of The Mind And Body Can Be Eliminated By Following The Five Basic Points.

A-Proper Excercise

B-Proper Breathing

C-Proper Relaxation

D-Proper Diet With Much Water

E-Positive

Thinking-Prayer And Mediation

Mine Your Mind For

The Jewels Of Your Soul
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:

Return to “Body, Mind, Soul”