Soberhoho

Talk about the Arcade here. Discuss tournaments, games, and anything that makes your trigger finger twitch.
theia

Soberhoho

Post by theia »

How did you get Word Pads to play? I can't move the frog at all...:confused:
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
theia

Soberhoho

Post by theia »

jimbo;771442 wrote: are trying to imply that soberano is a frog and the only reason he tries to kiss so many girls is that he is hoping to get turned into a prince , if so i have often thought the very same thing :D:D:D

You saw right through my cunning plan, Jimbo :sneaky:

Oh well, back to the drawing board...
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
theia

Soberhoho

Post by theia »

Soberhoho;771453 wrote: Tis got something to do with the Dragonfly and scrambling the letters, it took me ages and i still did not know how or what i was doing.:-3

Thanks :-6...didn't think about the dragonfly, though the frog didn't move when I kept scrambling the letters. I think you're the first one to achieve a score on the game...ever :guitarist

I'll try again...
theia

Soberhoho

Post by theia »

I just scored 100 but not through making words, just by chasing the dragonfly around :confused:

Return to “Arcade Discussions”