ARCADE TOURNAMENT - Ghost Hunter !

Talk about the Arcade here. Discuss tournaments, games, and anything that makes your trigger finger twitch.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Hey, another tourney! GHOST HUNTER ! This is a good game, can get quite addictive! Will test your planning skills! There is no timing on the game so you can take care, take your time and think what you are going to do. It's an arrows control game, so be careful to only press short jabs to only move one space at a time. You'll soon get the hang of it!

There are places for 3 more contestants. You have been given 2 goes at the game. Your highest score each time will be entered. Good luck !

Have a go on it in the arcade, you will soon warm to it, and it is quite a challenge! Then when you feel you would like to try the tournament, then you can have one of your goes in there. If it doesn't go very well the first time, you can always have more practice in the arcade before you have your final go in the tournament.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Just bumping the thread to remind you that this tournament is still waiting for players, so come on and enjoy a bit of competition !
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

There are still spaces for 3 more competitors in this tournament, so come on you misogs have a go, live dangerously. Just click on 'arcade' then find and click on 'tournaments' then just follow instructions. There is only the one tournament available at the moment, so don't be miseries come and enjoy the challenge!

Return to “Arcade Discussions”