Can I trust this clinic or not???

Issues relating specifically to women's health.
Noisymonkey

Post by Noisymonkey »

Hi, everybody!!! Two weeks ago, my husband and I visited Ukraine for the first time. Actually, we went to this country because we wanted to meet the representatives of one of Ukrainian reproductive clinics. It was Biotexcom. The clinic is located in Kiev, the capital city.

We’ve got a double impression after this visit. I think this clinic is more interested in making money than giving their patients nice services.

I wouldn’t call Biotexcom a real clinic because it is very tiny. The clinic’s building resembles more a big cottage, but not a serious medical institution.

When we contacted the clinic, we asked to give us a VIP apartment. Instead, we were placed in a small flat with old furniture and leaky tub. When I asked the manager of the program to give us another apartment, she only apologized and offered us to book a hotel room for our own expense!!! It was not fair, because the price of the meals and apartment were included in our program’s cost!!!

When we came to the clinic to meet their representatives, it was full of people. People were everywhere: sitting on the chairs, standing near the walls and even sitting on the stairs. If the clinic has so many visitors, why don’t they organize their working schedule correctly!!! I think overcrowded halls, big queues near the doctor’s offices and angry administrator show how careless the clinic’s customer managers are…

If the clinic’s representatives can’t organize its work properly, does this clinic deserve the clients trust???
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

You are a Noisy Monkey aren't you ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

You answered your own question, noisy.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Noisymonkey;1500089 wrote: Hi, everybody!!! Two weeks ago, my husband and I visited Ukraine for the first time. Actually, we went to this country because we wanted to meet the representatives of one of Ukrainian reproductive clinics. It was Biotexcom. The clinic is located in Kiev, the capital city.

We’ve got a double impression after this visit. I think this clinic is more interested in making money than giving their patients nice services.

I wouldn’t call Biotexcom a real clinic because it is very tiny. The clinic’s building resembles more a big cottage, but not a serious medical institution.

When we contacted the clinic, we asked to give us a VIP apartment. Instead, we were placed in a small flat with old furniture and leaky tub. When I asked the manager of the program to give us another apartment, she only apologized and offered us to book a hotel room for our own expense!!! It was not fair, because the price of the meals and apartment were included in our program’s cost!!!

When we came to the clinic to meet their representatives, it was full of people. People were everywhere: sitting on the chairs, standing near the walls and even sitting on the stairs. If the clinic has so many visitors, why don’t they organize their working schedule correctly!!! I think overcrowded halls, big queues near the doctor’s offices and angry administrator show how careless the clinic’s customer managers are…

If the clinic’s representatives can’t organize its work properly, does this clinic deserve the clients trust???

Well, you seem to be the resident expert on the place around here. What do you think?
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Mark Aspam

Post by Mark Aspam »

There are several such clinics here in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois.

I've never used or needed one, but they all have good reputations.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Wait for it........waaaaaaait for it........" but weve found a new clinic and its awsome!, its name is ...( insert spam here)

Insensative? Sorry it just looks like spam.

But i have been wrong before........naughty russians!
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!

Return to “Women's Health”