I wanna Know

Post your factoids here. Things you find interesting. Items that we may not know about.
minks

I wanna Know

Post by minks »

How about a new twist on an old thread, the I want to know about these things, the why and how of it all like:

How is it mint is used as a breath freshner as opposed to strawberry, cloves or say... lilac? Who decided, did they vote and the pole came up with Mint as the best? I for one am happy to see toothpaste take a bold step and come out with orange and cinnamon flavors.

Why a diamond ring for an engagement and wedding ring? Why not the ruby, emerald or onyx?

And what about this if you are talking behind my back are you really facing me? Just where exactly is "behind my back"?

I dunno am I the only one who wonders about the mundane? I grew up with a mother who was the trivia champ of the planet and now I see myself going through withdrawl when it comes to useless bits of trivial information hehehehehe
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Der Wulf

I wanna Know

Post by Der Wulf »

minks wrote: How about a new twist on an old thread, the I want to know about these things, the why and how of it all like:

How is it mint is used as a breath freshner as opposed to strawberry, cloves or say... lilac? Who decided, did they vote and the pole came up with Mint as the best? I for one am happy to see toothpaste take a bold step and come out with orange and cinnamon flavors.

Why a diamond ring for an engagement and wedding ring? Why not the ruby, emerald or onyx?

And what about this if you are talking behind my back are you really facing me? Just where exactly is "behind my back"?

I dunno am I the only one who wonders about the mundane? I grew up with a mother who was the trivia champ of the planet and now I see myself going through withdrawl when it comes to useless bits of trivial information hehehehehe
I wanna know, why knowing that you wanna know, is something that I wanna know why. :confused:
Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill :D
minks

I wanna Know

Post by minks »

Der Wulf wrote: I wanna know, why knowing that you wanna know, is something that I wanna know why. :confused:

I have an inquiring mind ok :P

― Mae West
Sheryl

I wanna Know

Post by Sheryl »

My engagement ring is a emerald, I don't really care for diamonds :D
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
jasmund

I wanna Know

Post by jasmund »

Minks- I think its becuase you listen to the doors.

-ha. ha.

-jasmund
minks

I wanna Know

Post by minks »

jasmund wrote: Minks- I think its becuase you listen to the doors.

-ha. ha.

-jasmund

ooooo Jas, that has no bearing on my state of mind when I listen to the doors you know hehehehehe

I like jefferson starship too watch it or I will be quoting something from "white rabbit" to really convince you of my ... altered mind bwawwww hawwww hawwww

― Mae West
valerie

I wanna Know

Post by valerie »

It's diamonds because they are the hardest, therefore the longest lasting,hopefully the marriage will be, too!!
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Return to “Did You Know?”