Guess What !

A forum to discuss local issues in England.
Bez

Guess What !

Post by Bez »

It's raining here on the south coast of England....you know ..... that wet stuff that falls from the sky....yippee

I can see my garden 'greening up' before my eyes.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
BabyRider

Guess What !

Post by BabyRider »

Oh, Bezzie...post some pics when your garden is in full bloom, would you please? I'd love to see that.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

OpenMind

Guess What !

Post by OpenMind »

I put up my tent on Friday night to sleep in 'cos I'd had three sleepless nights in a row. The skies have been full of thick black clouds since and the temperature has plummetted.:D
Betty Boop

Guess What !

Post by Betty Boop »

It rained heavily down here last night, certainly wouldn't have wanted to have been in a tent!
OpenMind

Guess What !

Post by OpenMind »

Well, it's not like being stuck in a field in the middle of nowhere during a downpour unable to leave the tent. I can nip indoors anytime. I only slept in it Friday night. It's been cool enough since to sleep in my bed.;)
OpenMind

Guess What !

Post by OpenMind »

Well, we haven't had any rain here yet.:( And the sun keeps threatening to shine.
Rapunzel

Guess What !

Post by Rapunzel »

It's raining here too!

Bez

Guess What !

Post by Bez »

Rapunzel wrote: It's raining here too!

Well the sun has come out and it's very windy. i just heard a big bang and I went out see if anything has fallen of the roof....seems Ok...oh well...
OpenMind

Guess What !

Post by OpenMind »

Bez wrote: Well the sun has come out and it's very windy. i just heard a big bang and I went out see if anything has fallen of the roof....seems Ok...oh well...

The wind's got up here too.
Bez

Guess What !

Post by Bez »

OpenMind wrote: The wind's got up here too.

Hi Rog...how are you ?
OpenMind

Guess What !

Post by OpenMind »

Bez wrote: Hi Rog...how are you ?

I'm great. Caught up on all my sleepless nights last week. I'm miffed I didn't get any rain though. I thought putting the tent up would have done the trick nicely. Obviously, the weather man has got wise to my tricks and is trying to blow my tent away.:D

How are you doing, Bez?
Bez

Guess What !

Post by Bez »

OpenMind wrote: I'm great. Caught up on all my sleepless nights last week. I'm miffed I didn't get any rain though. I thought putting the tent up would have done the trick nicely. Obviously, the weather man has got wise to my tricks and is trying to blow my tent away.:D

How are you doing, Bez?

I'm good Rog thanks. Lots going on and today I'm having a darn good sort out as I'm probably moving in the next 6 to 10 weeks. I thought I was pretty good at keeping the clutter at a minimum, but blimey... three bags for the dustman and three for the charity shop rather belies that. Next is the cupboard under the stairs.....scary....:eek:

Last job will be the garden shed...I'll do that in a couple of weeks when I have time off work.

My husband hasn't even started yet...I'll make sure I'm OUT when he does.
cherandbuster

Guess What !

Post by cherandbuster »

Bez wrote: I'm probably moving in the next 6 to 10 weeks.

Let us take the journey with you, Bez, so we can help smooth out any bumps in the road for you . . .:)
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

OpenMind

Guess What !

Post by OpenMind »

Bez wrote: I'm good Rog thanks. Lots going on and today I'm having a darn good sort out as I'm probably moving in the next 6 to 10 weeks. I thought I was pretty good at keeping the clutter at a minimum, but blimey... three bags for the dustman and three for the charity shop rather belies that. Next is the cupboard under the stairs.....scary....:eek:

Last job will be the garden shed...I'll do that in a couple of weeks when I have time off work.

My husband hasn't even started yet...I'll make sure I'm OUT when he does.

Hoh! Are you moving. I don't envy you the job of packing. Great fun!:thinking: I've built up so much stuff since I moved to Bedford.

Where are you moving to, Bez?

Return to “England”