- Posts: 5049
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:57 pm
2. Introduction to Common Household Objects II: The Iron
3. Dressing Up: Beyond the Funeral and the Wedding
4. Refrigerator Forensics: Identifying and Removing the Dead
5. Design Pattern or Splatter Stain on the Lino?: You CAN Tell the Difference!
6. If It's Empty, You Can Throw It Away: Accepting Loss I
7. If the Milk Expired Three Weeks Ago, Keeping It In the Refrigerator won't Bring It Back: Accepting Loss II
8. Going to the Supermarket: It's Not Just for Women Anymore!
9. Recycling Skills I: Boxes that the Electronics Came In
10. Recycling Skills II: Polystyrene that Came in the Boxes that the electronics Came In
11. Bathroom Etiquette I: How to Remove Shaving Stubble from the Sink
12. Bathroom Etiquette II: Let's Wash Those Towels!
13. Bathroom Etiquette III: Five Easy Ways to Tell When You're About to run Out of Toilet Paper!
14. Giving Back to the Community: How to Donate 15-Year-Old Levis to Oxfam
15. Retro? Or Just Hideous?: Re-examining Your 1970s Polyester Shirts
16. No, The Dishes Won't Wash Themselves: Knowing the Limitations of Your Kitchenware
17. Romance: More Than a Cable Channel!
18. Going Out to Dinner: Beyond the Pizza Hut
19. Expand Your Entertainment Options: Renting Videos That Don't Fall under the "Action/Adventure" Category
20. Yours, Mine, and Ours: Sharing the Remote
21. Adventures in Housekeeping I: Let's Clean the Toilet
22. Adventures in Housekeeping II: Let's Clean Under the Bed
23. Directions: It's Okay to Ask for Them
24. Listening: It's Not Just Something You Do During Halftime
25. Accepting Your Limitations: Just Because You Have Power Tools Doesn't Mean You Can Fix It