Eugenics through military service!

joona

Post by joona »

(I wasn't sure whether this subforum was the correct place to post this. If it's not, feel free to move it)

I propose the following plan to weed out the bad people from society:

Military service should be compulsory for everyone, and I mean EVERYONE. Both men and women, no matter what their physical and/or mental condition is.

The military service would last five years and will be started when the person turns 18. The training areas will be large concentration camps where the discipline will be purposefully harsh to make sure that only the best and the most obedient will graduate, and the rest are euthanised.

The trainees will be treated like animals in order to turn them into obedient followers of the state, and therefore they will not have - for example - proper medicare or a right to meet their family members while in the service. Torture will be used as one of the methods of disciplining. The trainees will not have any free time outside of sleeping, and the living conditions are harsh. There will also be lots of propaganda to correct their false conceptions about weak ideas such as democracy and pacifism. There will be compulsory morning/evening prayers to the Head of State. The following is a more accurate list of what results in being euthanised:

Those who refuse to join the service will be euthanised.

Those who protest against the service or it's existence will be euthanised.

Those who protest against the discipline or fail to follow it will be euthanised.

Those who try to avoid the service or desert it will be euthanised.

Those who fail in their training because of a physical/mental handicap will be euthanised.

Those who fall behind will be euthanised.

Those who have sex with other trainees will be euthanised.

Those who cannot train anymore due to a sickness will be euthanised.

Those who fail to show the proper adoration and respect for their fatherland and/or the Head of State will be euthanised.

Failure to take part in the morning/evening prayers to the Head of State will result in euthanasia.

Those who leave the training area to meet their family members will be euthanised.

(There are more things that result in euthanasia, but it takes too long to list them all)

Claiming that the former offences are not serious will result in euthanasia.

This way we can kill off the weak people, and I think it's a very good way too.

After graduating, the soldier will have to take the following oath:

"I [insert name here] with the ID-number [insert personal ID-number here] - unworthy though I am - will always be loyal to the Head of State, and protect him from any threats, both foreign and domestic. I will never critisise his regime and will never seek any political influence. My Duty is to protect the Head of State and defend his power and his country from threats from outside and inside. I will obey any commands given to me from the Head of State without question. I will love the Head of State beyond any other human being or god, and I will gladly die for the Him if needed.

I will always be loyal to the Head of State no matter what his decisions and political, religious, ideological or philosophical opinions may be. Praised be the Head of State and his country, the most beloved of beloved!"

Failure to take the oath or mispronouncing it will result in euthanasia.

The euthanasia procedure (in all cases) will be carried out either by impalement on a stake or through crucifixion (The offender is allowed to choose).

This way we can build a prosperous nation of strong individuals who will gladly obey the state.

Any thoughts or ideas?
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

You're just a WUM.

Boring now.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Clodhopper;1234108 wrote: You're just a WUM.

Boring now.

Agreed.
joona

Post by joona »

Clodhopper;1234108 wrote: You're just a WUM.

Boring now.

What exactly is "a WUM"?

And you certainly shouldn't be bored; Politics is important and just shrugging it off as triviality is one reason why I want a strong government. A strong government can make decisions that benefit the whole! Democracy is bad because the westerners are too simple-minded to rule themselves!
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Wind Up Merchant.

One who writes just to irritate and annoy.

However, if you truly believe what you have written I must say I flatly disagree with you about all of it.

Nonetheless what you have described is not that far from the system they followed in Ancient Sparta. You might want to check it out. Oh yes - the Spartans were destroyed by more democratic neighbouring states (Thebes in particular).

joona

Post by joona »

Clodhopper;1234111 wrote: Wind Up Merchant.

One who writes just to irritate and annoy.

A typical reaction. "Hey, this is an uncommon opinion, so it must be wrong! The one who presents it is joking or insane!" :( :( :(

Clodhopper;1234111 wrote:

However, if you truly believe what you have written I must say I flatly disagree with you about all of it.

Why, exactly? If you want to argue philosophy, you must indeed make some arguments instead of dismissing the issue. Are your argumentative skills so bad? This is another reason for strong government!
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

I think a society run on the lines you suggest would die out rather quickly. It would be hell on earth and I would be prepared to fight and die to stop it happening.

If you can find them and they aren't out in the wilds forming resistance groups.

How would you know? Anyway, those who protest will be out in the wilds forming resistance groups

Those who protest against the discipline or fail to follow it will be euthanised.

Thy are already in the wilds forming resistance groups.

See above about resistance groups

Those who fail in their training because of a physical/mental handicap will be euthanised.

So no Stephen Hawking then?

Well, I've been a teacher and have a certain sympathy, but think the parents might be legging it off to join the Resistance at that point.

Why?

Those who fail to show the proper adoration and respect for their fatherland and/or the Head of State will be euthanised.

Failure to take part in the morning/evening prayers to the Head of State will result in euthanasia.

Those who leave the training area to meet their family members will be euthanised.

(There are more things that result in euthanasia, but it takes too long to list them all)

It is compulsory to "adore" the Head of State? To PRAY to him or her??

Not a chance.

By the end of this process there will be the Barking Mad Head of State and you (assuming you didn't fall ill. There are some doubts about your sanity as well, so you wouldn't have lasted the course) against the rest of the people who formed the resistance. Shortly afterwards you'd be dead or in gaol.

As I said, the Spartans followed a system very similar to the one you advocate. I can't recall the exact numbers and timescale, but to give you a rough idea of what happened to them:

At one point they had an army of about 10,000. Fifty years later the army was 1,000 because so few successfully completed the training. They got swamped.

They aimed at perfection, but humanity is not good at perfection. The attempt destroyed them.

Democracy is not perfect, but it has given us in the West more prosperity and freedom than we have ever had before.

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

joona;1234113 wrote: A typical reaction. "Hey, this is an uncommon opinion, so it must be wrong! The one who presents it is joking or insane!" :( :( :(

Why, exactly? If you want to argue philosophy, you must indeed make some arguments instead of dismissing the issue. Are your argumentative skills so bad? This is another reason for strong government!

Sorry J, nothing really to argue here. This is, without doubt, one of the most moronic threads I've ever wasted time on, (and I've read plenty of nomads:p). Can't argue logic, because you follow no logic other then being illogical. Can't use reason, because your basic reasoning is based on your own posting of such idiocy and unsound lack of argument. Can't make light of it, as it's already a joke.

This falls into that category of post that we would tend to defend when our friends make them on normal topics. There is nothing to support them other then ones own opinion. So have at it .

On the other hand....:thinking:

I am considering reporting your post (yes this moderator considers herself just as entitled as the next member to find crap objectionable). I also encourage any other member that falls into one of your euthanize categories to report same post based on the following site rule:

No "Flaming": Please do not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.

As a member with a bona fide sickness, physical or mental handicap I take exception to your insulting and belittling characterization of my worth and your proposal of life threat to both myself and others like me.

You have a good one, however.:-6
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Can anyone tell me if we have the ability to put certain posters on 'Ignore' as other forums I visit ?

And as an after thought, it was Margaret Thatcher that said something along the lines, when banning reporting of IRA interviews.

"The oxygen of publicity should be cut off"

Someone cleverer than I will know what I am on about, so as much as I would like to engage this aggravating juvenile and maliciously cretinous poster in a meaningful debate......it would be like wacking your head against a brickwall, all to no avail.

So I shall ignore the silly billy
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

J, I can see you put a lot of thought into your post. Just a question for ya though, are you by chance realted to anyone called Hitler?
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I posted in another thread of yours that you had thought about it (compulsory euthenasia) more than was healthy. The same applies here. I joked that your medicine cabinet should be immediately examined. Now I hope sooner rather than later

You're views are repulsive
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;1234128 wrote: Sorry J, nothing really to argue here. This is, without doubt, one of the most moronic threads I've ever wasted time on, (and I've read plenty of nomads:p). Can't argue logic, because you follow no logic other then being illogical. Can't use reason, because your basic reasoning is based on your own posting of such idiocy and unsound lack of argument. Can't make light of it, as it's already a joke.

This falls into that category of post that we would tend to defend when our friends make them on normal topics. There is nothing to support them other then ones own opinion. So have at it .

On the other hand....:thinking:

I am considering reporting your post (yes this moderator considers herself just as entitled as the next member to find crap objectionable). I also encourage any other member that falls into one of your euthanize categories to report same post based on the following site rule:

No "Flaming": Please do not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.

As a member with a bona fide sickness, physical or mental handicap I take exception to your insulting and belittling characterization of my worth and your proposal of life threat to both myself and others like me.

You have a good one, however.:-6

I thought you would make it through this until I read the one about having sex..he he
Lon

Post by Lon »

joona;1234105 wrote: (I wasn't sure whether this subforum was the correct place to post this. If it's not, feel free to move it)

Military service should be compulsory for everyone, and I mean EVERYONE. Both men and women, no matter what their physical and/or mental condition is.

The military service would last five years and will be started when the person turns 18. The training areas will be large concentration camps where the discipline will be purposefully harsh to make sure that only the best and the most obedient will graduate, and the rest are euthanised.

The trainees will be treated like animals in order to turn them into obedient followers of the state, and therefore they will not have - for example - proper medicare or a right to meet their family members while in the service. Torture will be used as one of the methods of disciplining. The trainees will not have any free time outside of sleeping, and the living conditions are harsh. There will also be lots of propaganda to correct their false conceptions about weak ideas such as democracy and pacifism. There will be compulsory morning/evening prayers to the Head of State. The following is a more accurate list of what results in being euthanised:

"I [insert name here] with the ID-number [insert personal ID-number here] - unworthy though I am - will always be loyal to the Head of State, and protect him from any threats, both foreign and domestic. I will never critisise his regime and will never seek any political influence. My Duty is to protect the Head of State and defend his power and his country from threats from outside and inside. I will obey any commands given to me from the Head of State without question. I will love the Head of State beyond any other human being or god, and I will gladly die for the Him if needed.

I will always be loyal to the Head of State no matter what his decisions and political, religious, ideological or philosophical opinions may be. Praised be the Head of State and his country, the most beloved of beloved!"

The euthanasia procedure (in all cases) will be carried out either by impalement on a stake or through crucifixion (The offender is allowed to choose).

This way we can build a prosperous nation of strong individuals who will gladly obey the state.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Question---------Why the Fatherland & not the Motherland? & How is The Head of State selected and who does the selecting?
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

joona;1234105 wrote: (I wasn't sure whether this subforum was the correct place to post this. If it's not, feel free to move it)

Any thoughts or ideas?
After you ethanize all the people whom will you lead? Oh wait if you don't pray to yourself twice a day you will have to kill yourself. Is that when the dinasaurs return?
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

i think Compulsory Euthanasia is one of the best ideas i have heard for a long time may i suggest we start with the author of this thread
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

el guapo;1234207 wrote: i think Compulsory Euthanasia is one of the best ideas i have heard for a long time may i suggest we start with the author of this thread

He's just some Joe college type who read a book. Next week, he'll read a different book.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

hoppy;1234209 wrote: He's just some Joe college type who read a book. Next week, he'll read a different book.
:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

joona;1234105 wrote: This way we can build a prosperous nation of strong individuals who will gladly obey the state.

Any thoughts or ideas?Of course you mean physically strong rather than mentally or psychologically, right? I don't see the value. Why would I want to obey the state? why would you want to obey the state. Come to think of it, your state (traditionally) wants you to be free and seek your own way. This thread shows your disobedience. Wouldn't you be euthanized by your own rule?

joona;1234110 wrote: A strong government can make decisions that benefit the whole! Democracy is bad because the westerners are too simple-minded to rule themselves!A strong government can also make decisions that can destroy the whole. Explain, please, why I should think it important to give up my self-rule - trusting the individuals around me to honor my self-rule as I honor theirs - to individuals who do not honor self-rule, therefore do not trust the individual to do the right thing, whom it follows should not be trusted to do the right thing.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Anyone implementing this idea would self destruct. Look to nazi Germany for an example. Had they not used the jews as an object of hate, Germany would have had many more fighting men in their ranks, not to mention skilled craftsmen in their factories.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

flopstock;1234128 wrote: Sorry J, nothing really to argue here. This is, without doubt, one of the most moronic threads I've ever wasted time on, (and I've read plenty of nomads:p).

I dont know whether to be insulted or indignant.

Right now Im just giddy.
I AM AWESOME MAN
FUBAR

Post by FUBAR »

Seems to be missing one vital idea........how does joona know that this society will find joona worthy....one more for the chop then........:sneaky:
yaaarrrgg

Post by yaaarrrgg »

I suspect the military will have an effect on human evolution, though the eugenic program isn't geared towards increasing the number of fascists but decreasing the number. Since think about the effect on two people... one with the desire to fight in a war, another person without that desire. Which is more likely to pass their genes on, which is more likely to die young?

Any two warring factions will be virtually identical, with only a few names or places changed in the ideology fueling the wars. So ultimately I think the war-culture or war-gene will be self-annihilating. I just hope these guys are a good enough aim to only take each other out, and not the rest of the world with them. :)
Pinky

Post by Pinky »

So, referring to the original post, while I think that quite a large proportion of people would benefit from the discipline of military service, the idea of comply or die has echoes of absolutism and former tyrannical regimes that clearly didn't work. The betterment of humankind is always a good thing, but the proposition put forward would be more akin to dehumanising humankind altogether. If robots are what are required for warfare, I'm sure the ministry of war would have commissioned them by now. :thinking:

Plus, eugenics just equals nationalism to me, so it just smacks of negative connotations. Hitler got the rep he had for a reason ya know :S
The Rob

Post by The Rob »

I suspect that someone on our forums is having a bit of a laugh. The original poster is a forums equivalent of a strap-on. Now just who is behind this device? :-3
Pinky

Post by Pinky »

Right...while I find the idea of Bill McVibrate hilarious, it's gotta be Errrm...NO!!
Pinky

Post by Pinky »

The Rob;1275896 wrote: I suspect that someone on our forums is having a bit of a laugh. The original poster is a forums equivalent of a strap-on. Now just who is behind this device? :-3

Twatt Mc Tosser? xD
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

I suppose we should wish our dear (hopefully departed) member, Joona, a happy Christmas, a happy euthanising Christmas even. Pinky, you missed the full joy. This chappie had plans to euthanase everyone, as bloodily as possible... he also developed a special implement to deprive males of their acoustics - though his YouTube video only shows him demonstrating this on dogs. In other words, an all round good sort.

:-6
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Return to “Warfare Military”