It's Veterans' Day

Mustang

It's Veterans' Day

Post by Mustang »

CARLA

It's Veterans' Day

Post by CARLA »

I will be making a trip the "Fort Rosecrans" cemetery to put a flag on the graves of my Father, Uncle, Aunt, Grandfather who all served in WWII. I will also put flags on the graves of friends I lost in the "Vietnam War." :yh_flag:yh_flag:yh_flag:yh_flag:yh_flag
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

ZAP

It's Veterans' Day

Post by ZAP »

This is on topic I think. Did you see Terry Bradshaw & the others sing God Bless America in the Fox pre-game show from Afghanistan on Sunday? I thought that was very moving and COOL!
flopstock

It's Veterans' Day

Post by flopstock »

The best move around here was to not have it be a school holiday. Instead, the day is focused on the men and women who have sacrificed and there is always a program that invites the vets in to be honored. :-6
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

G-man

It's Veterans' Day

Post by G-man »

Thank you Veterans!

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Odie

It's Veterans' Day

Post by Odie »

Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Warfare Military”