My Breakfast

Ahso!

My Breakfast

Post by Ahso! »

Tofu, Cherry tomatoes, chopped bell pepper, scallions, pepper and rosemary cooked in virgin olive oil on long grain rice with a soy protein drink. Breakfast meals such as this have been keeping me satisfied the entire day lately and have even been holding my cravings in check.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
YZGI

My Breakfast

Post by YZGI »

Ahso!;1377224 wrote:

Tofu, Cherry tomatoes, chopped bell pepper, scallions, pepper and rosemary cooked in virgin olive oil on long grain rice with a soy protein drink. Breakfast meals such as this have been keeping me satisfied the entire day lately and have even been holding my cravings in check.

Are you trying to lose weight?
Ahso!

My Breakfast

Post by Ahso! »

YZGI;1377233 wrote: Are you trying to lose weight?

Not necessarily, though I wouldn't object. Why do you ask?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
YZGI

My Breakfast

Post by YZGI »

Ahso!;1377224 wrote:

The bold above sounds like you're either dieting or at least trying to cut back on caloric intake.
YZGI

My Breakfast

Post by YZGI »

Oh, and Tofu sucks..
Ahso!

My Breakfast

Post by Ahso! »

YZGI;1377245 wrote: The bold above sounds like you're either dieting or at least trying to cut back on caloric intake.It's something people such as myself must remain vigilant of, caloric intake. The genetics of my body is set for storage, so there are particular sensitivities to certain types of foods that serve that purpose. Biological evolution wasn't in tune with societal evolution in the availability of food sources being so plentiful.

Oh, and Tofu sucksI thought so at one time as well, the taste grows on ya, I guess.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
YZGI

My Breakfast

Post by YZGI »

Ahso!;1377249 wrote: It's something people such as myself must remain vigilant of, caloric intake. The genetics of my body is set for storage, so there are particular sensitivities to certain types of foods that serve that purpose. Biological evolution wasn't in tune with societal evolution in the availability of food sources being so plentiful.

I thought so at one time as well, the taste grows on ya, I guess.

I see what you mean, my wife says she would weigh 400 pounds if she ate as much as me and I really don't have to worry about it.
Lon

My Breakfast

Post by Lon »

Ahso!;1377224 wrote:

That's a good looking breakfast------- I wii give it a go.
Bruv

My Breakfast

Post by Bruv »

Lon;1377270 wrote: That's a good looking breakfast------- I wii give it a go.

I was just lurking...............waiting for you to make an appearance. Did you smell it ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
fuzzywuzzy

My Breakfast

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I thought I was going to throw up looking at that list of ingredients . A friend of mine is going to give me a list of foods that is good for individual blood types . I'm hoping O neg gets all the good stuff.
fuzzywuzzy

My Breakfast

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

this is for AB blood type

Blood Type Diet: 6 Foods to Avoid for Blood Type AB | 3FC
fuzzywuzzy

My Breakfast

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

bugger I love dairy .........sulks. :(

Blood Type Diet - Type O

I love the fact that I have a legitimate excuse not to eat somet foods though.
YZGI

My Breakfast

Post by YZGI »

fuzzywuzzy;1377277 wrote: I thought I was going to throw up looking at that list of ingredients . A friend of mine is going to give me a list of foods that is good for individual blood types . I'm hoping O neg gets all the good stuff.

O neg is bacon fat I'm pretty sure...
fuzzywuzzy

My Breakfast

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Yep high acid stomach content ....woohoo bring it on baby !!!!
hoppy

My Breakfast

Post by hoppy »

Ahso!;1377224 wrote:

Well, there's your problem.
Lon

My Breakfast

Post by Lon »

Bruv;1377274 wrote: I was just lurking...............waiting for you to make an appearance. Did you smell it ?

Ah yes, I can smell it. Mmmm----------I would add some shredded cheese to it however?
Bruv

My Breakfast

Post by Bruv »

Lon;1377297 wrote: Ah yes, I can smell it. Mmmm----------I would add some shredded cheese to it however?
Au Gratin ?

Oh No!!!
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
lucasluis

My Breakfast

Post by lucasluis »

Breakfast is really very important for health. it is provide energy. morning breakfast The genetics of my body is set for storage, these are best breakfast are green salad, orange juice, fresh fruits, milk, green tea, raw foods.
[signature removed by moderator]
Adwerd

My Breakfast

Post by Adwerd »

I always take a glass of fresh juice with an egg and a single piece of bread. That's it.
[

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”