lady cop

Fascinating New Species

Post by lady cop »

check out the photo essay here, it's amazing! 'Lost World' Discovered

Scientists discover many new species in remote Indonesian jungle
abbey

Fascinating New Species

Post by abbey »

lady cop wrote: check out the photo essay here, it's amazing! 'Lost World' Discovered

Scientists discover many new species in remote Indonesian jungle I wonder how long before they're extinct! :-3
SOJOURNER

Fascinating New Species

Post by SOJOURNER »

What an exciting find! I was amazed to read that the animals were not at all startled by the people. Makes you wonder if this is how the earth is really suppose to be like...............
chonsigirl

Fascinating New Species

Post by chonsigirl »

A wonderful find, I hope they keep it isolated now that they have broadcast it to the world.
OpenMind

Fascinating New Species

Post by OpenMind »

Life without mankind forges ahead.
CARLA

Fascinating New Species

Post by CARLA »

Amazing for sure what a find each so unique and beautiful. I read about this yestarday just hope they can keep it from being invaded..:cool:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

libertine

Fascinating New Species

Post by libertine »

Maybe the powers that be (whoever they are) will take steps to preserve the area like the Galapagos has been preserved. At least then it may be saved for posterity. If it is as far removed from civilization as the Galapagos is then it may not be too difficult to control access.
OpenMind

Fascinating New Species

Post by OpenMind »

libertine wrote: Maybe the powers that be (whoever they are) will take steps to preserve the area like the Galapagos has been preserved. At least then it may be saved for posterity. If it is as far removed from civilization as the Galapagos is then it may not be too difficult to control access.

That's a nice thought and I hope that becomes so.

Return to “Science”