we are all stars

buttercup

we are all stars

Post by buttercup »

seen this and thought how lovely it was, could even be poetry

inside stars

all the chemicals in your body from the calcium in your bones to the zinc in your hair, were origionally forged in the fiery furnaces inside stars

over the past 12 billion years, these chemicals have passed through the cores of at least 2 stars before settling inside you

isent that beautiful :-4
spot

we are all stars

Post by spot »

all the chemical elements in your body except the hydrogen.

But yes, it is, very amazing. That fingernail that I just split has so much history tied up in it. And it hurts!
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
capt_buzzard

we are all stars

Post by capt_buzzard »

WOW, I've just being discovered....:D Auld Star Burst Buzzard
john8pies

we are all stars

Post by john8pies »

(Panic!) Does this mean I could implode?????!
David813

we are all stars

Post by David813 »

buttercup wrote: seen this and thought how lovely it was, could even be poetry

inside stars

all the chemicals in your body from the calcium in your bones to the zinc in your hair, were origionally forged in the fiery furnaces inside stars

over the past 12 billion years, these chemicals have passed through the cores of at least 2 stars before settling inside you

isent that beautiful :-4Really is fascinating. Reminds me of the film "What the Bleep Are We?" with Marlee Matlin. If you haven't seen it, and quantum physics interests you, check it out! I had to watch it a 2nd time to absorb it all!
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
buttercup

we are all stars

Post by buttercup »

awww bless you for saying that david, i dont even know what quantum pysics are, but i do love science & am just learning through the folder here wonderful things that im amazed have never been pointed out to me before, have patience with me all, im sure i'll post what seems amazing discovery's to me that you will all have known for years, at least you'll get a laugh :D :driving:

Return to “Science”