- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:23 am
I've done loads of google searches but not really found anything worth while.
Any help on a value or any links to this sort of stuff will be greatly appreciated.
- Posts: 12388
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm
- Location: Far Out, Man
I suggest putting in on eBay with a very high reserve price, then see what transpires.
-Susan Hattie Steinsapir
- Posts: 1697
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:10 pm
You should be able to find more information by looking up that type of machine, including auction prices and museums.
- Posts: 38890
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
- Location: Brigstowe
from the 1870s, pre-dating the more efficient Wimshurst generator. I don't imagine any were made after the 1880s.
eta: I agree entirely with Wandrin but we cross-posted.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
- Posts: 2903
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:11 pm
- Location: Victoria, Australia
Its weird and wonderful.
- Posts: 6437
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:12 am