Is God Real?

User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Oh what a question we all should realize, is God real? I mean is he really real? Are there ways to know that there is a God? Are there tangible proofs of God? Well I think there are, and bit by bit, peice by piece, I think one can prove " To themselves", that God is indeed real.

There are many ways to prove Gods existence, Archaeology, Consciousness, language, civilization, romance, history, science, the list goes on and on, all these things and more can prove Gods existence.

And I will go into each one of them.

Peace.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Oh boy, this might prove to be fairly entertaining.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Notice I said " Prove to yourself", because thats the best way to approach this thing. Don't try to prove God to others, prove it first to yourself. Its been commonly accepted that God cannot be proven, I dramatically disagree with that. The proof is just not accepted as proof, but if you really want to know, then all things must be examined. And the fact that your consciousness is examining this, I think within itself is proof of God, or a conscious being who gave birth to the human consciousness. Consciousness is proof of God.

All things reproduce after their own kind, birds give birth to other birds, birds cannot produce elephants. This is a fact of life, and in my view, Consciousness can only produce Consciousness. Only a Conscious being can produce a conscious being. Consciousness couldnot have evolved from anything that is unconscious. That is impossible. We didnot come from an imaginary explosion in a space that came from nowhere. That supposed explosion is an unconscious theory, humanity is a conscious reality. Only life can give birth to life, thus human life itself is proof of God, a living being who created human life.

Peace.
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Consciousness then is proof of God, we cannot be continious with things that are lesser than ourselves, or, we were not born from things which were not conscious themselves. Such as apes, apes are not conscious beings, and we are not continious with the idiot hierarchy of speechless apes. They are lesser than we are, inferior. We came from a superior source, not an inferior source. This must be understood. Contained in Consciousness is culture, religion, memory, emotions, characther, language, transportation, civilization, science, all these things come from consciousness, which is why only humans alone are conscious beings. Stunning proof of God, we have all this inbred inside of us, perfect proof of a designer that is conscious himself.

Peace.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

What was it in your past thinking that caused you to believe the Homo Sapien came from Apes? Did someone tell you that or was it your own deduction?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Consciousness is our " portal to God", its what the bible means by " Being in Gods Image", the image is Consciousness. We are conscious, he is conscious, and when he rarely decides to communicate with a human, he will appeal to their consciousness. The interiority of consciousness just couldnot in ANY sense be evolved by natural selection out of mere assemblages of molecules and cells. This hughe universes we live in, something must be added from outside of this closed system to account for something so different as consciousness. It points directly to a conscious creator, no doubt about it. The orgin of Consciousness must be a Conscious God, it couldnot be brainless matter and evolution.

Where can this subjective experience which we introspect upon, this constant companion of host of associations, hopes, fears, affections, knowledges, colors and desires--, where and how in evolution could all this wonderful tapestry of inner experience have evolved? How can we derive this inwardness out of mere matter? And if so, when?

No, the complexity of Consciousness is definte proof of God.

Peace.
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1342813 wrote: What was it in your past thinking that caused you to believe the Homo Sapien came from Apes? Did someone tell you that or was it your own deduction?


I do not believe humans cam from apes, I have never wrote that in my life, I have not wrote that in this thread. So I do not know why you ask that.

Peace.
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

We cannot be conscious of, those things we are not conscious of, so it can be difficult to be conscious of God, " Outside of traditional thought." I think the best way to be conscious of God, is an individual personal reality, something between you and him, needing no outside intervention. YOU need to see it and understand it. I trust my mind over allelse. My own consciousness is the greatest value that I hold, and it tells me that God is real. So I go from there.

You have to think this out. Through and through. But let me go into Archaeology as proof of God.

Peace.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342812 wrote: Consciousness then is proof of God, we cannot be continious with things that are lesser than ourselves, or, we were not born from things which were not conscious themselves. Such as apes, apes are not conscious beings, and we are not continious with the idiot hierarchy of speechless apes. They are lesser than we are, inferior. We came from a superior source, not an inferior source. This must be understood. Contained in Consciousness is culture, religion, memory, emotions, characther, language, transportation, civilization, science, all these things come from consciousness, which is why only humans alone are conscious beings. Stunning proof of God, we have all this inbred inside of us, perfect proof of a designer that is conscious himself.

Peace.Why must what I highlighted be understood if its untrue to begin with? Thats like saying apples grow in beer cans, it isn't true and in fact its absurd to the point that nobody thinks it, so why would it need to be said: apples do not grow in beer cans - That must be understood.?

Perhaps I should ask the question another way. Why is it you suppose others believe humans came from Apes?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1342818 wrote: Why must what I highlighted be understood if its untrue to begin with? Thats like saying apples grow in beer cans, it isn't true and in fact its absurd to the point that nobody thinks it, so why would it need to be said: apples do not grow in beer cans - That must be understood.?

Perhaps I should ask the question another way. Why is it you suppose others believe humans came from Apes?




Because they were traditionally taught it by others who believe it. Its as simple as that.

Peace.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342823 wrote: Because they were traditionally taught it by others who believe it. Its as simple as that.

Peace.I know I or anyone I know was never taught that. Can you show me the teachings your talking about?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1342824 wrote: I know I or anyone I know was never taught that. Can you show me the teachings your talking about?


Well you can find them for yourself, theres thousands of examples on the internet, just type in ape to human evolution. There are sites like ecotao.com, wisdomworld.org, trumpettracts,com, edwardtbabinski.us. And many more, You can look at time magazines articles from august 23, 1999 entitled " Up from the Apes." The teaching has been very popular and deeply entrenched.

Peace.
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

Is God Real?

Post by gmc »

Mickiel;1342812 wrote: Consciousness then is proof of God, we cannot be continious with things that are lesser than ourselves, or, we were not born from things which were not conscious themselves. Such as apes, apes are not conscious beings, and we are not continious with the idiot hierarchy of speechless apes. They are lesser than we are, inferior. We came from a superior source, not an inferior source. This must be understood. Contained in Consciousness is culture, religion, memory, emotions, characther, language, transportation, civilization, science, all these things come from consciousness, which is why only humans alone are conscious beings. Stunning proof of God, we have all this inbred inside of us, perfect proof of a designer that is conscious himself.

Peace.


Not the old "I think therefore I am" argument. Consciousness proves that you exist and that is all it proves. To prove the existence of god from that startpoint you have to believe in him in the first place and come to the concluscion it is a reasonable belief since you could not have made yourself but it is not one you can prove.

If god made all things how can you say apes came from an inferior source? If god made all things who are you to decide some of those things are of lesser value than you? It's a convenient arguiment to allow you to slaughter for your own purposes those things that are inferior to you - even better of you construct a belief that they were out there by god for you to use as you see fit and their being inferior makes it all right, even better you could decide that you are god's chosen people and the world is yours.
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15990
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Mickiel;1342810 wrote: Notice I said " Prove to yourself", because thats the best way to approach this thing. Don't try to prove God to others, prove it first to yourself. Its been commonly accepted that God cannot be proven, I dramatically disagree with that. The proof is just not accepted as proof, but if you really want to know, then all things must be examined. And the fact that your consciousness is examining this, I think within itself is proof of God, or a conscious being who gave birth to the human consciousness. Consciousness is proof of God.

All things reproduce after their own kind, birds give birth to other birds, birds cannot produce elephants. This is a fact of life, and in my view, Consciousness can only produce Consciousness. Only a Conscious being can produce a conscious being. Consciousness couldnot have evolved from anything that is unconscious. That is impossible. We didnot come from an imaginary explosion in a space that came from nowhere. That supposed explosion is an unconscious theory, humanity is a conscious reality. Only life can give birth to life, thus human life itself is proof of God, a living being who created human life.

Peace.


Why do you believe that conciousness cannot have evolved?

Conciousness is not an on-off switch, there are gradations and degrees of conciousness which, at some point depending on the observer, moves from non-concious to semi-concious to concious.

Several of the apes have conciousness of self - to a lesser degree than humans it is true but it is there and can be measured.

You state that conciousness can only come from conciousness and claim the evolution of conciousness to be impossible without explaining why.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342850 wrote: Well you can find them for yourself, theres thousands of examples on the internet, just type in ape to human evolution. There are sites like ecotao.com, wisdomworld.org, trumpettracts,com, edwardtbabinski.us. And many more, You can look at time magazines articles from august 23, 1999 entitled " Up from the Apes." The teaching has been very popular and deeply entrenched.

Peace.First, Evolutionary Theory does not claim that humans came from Apes, you have a complete but common misunderstanding of the science, which is rampant among religious people who don't bother investigating Evolutionary Theory beyond what other equally uneducated people have to say about it. Second, neither the Times article or the wisdomworld site says anything like you claim they say (I didn't bother with the other 2 because you obviously haven't bothered reading any of them yourself). Third, even if you were correct about the sites you listed, it wouldn't amount to squat because teaching takes place in the classroom of the education system. What schools are teaching that humans came from Apes?

So, lets try again, shall we. Why is it you suppose others believe humans came from Apes?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1342881 wrote:

So, lets try again, shall we. Why is it you suppose others believe humans came from Apes?


It was taught at Murray Wright high school in Detroit , Mich, in 1971, I know because I was there. It was taught at Barbour Jr. High in Detroit, that same year. We were given textbooks that taught the theory as fact, in fact many schools in America were teaching it in the 50s, 60s and it began to filter out during the 70s.



Now, in the year 2010, about 15% of American schools teach both creation and Evolution in the classroom.

Peace.
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Now I want to go into Archaeology and how it proves God. The bible speaks of many persons, places and things, and if evidence of those things can be found, then that gives credance to the bible, and to its message, thus its God. Archaeologist have actually found the house of the Apostle Peter, the house of Mary and Martha, the Tomb of Joseph, and the Tomb of Lazarus. All stunning finds, all direct friends of Jesus himself, and we have them all. Incredible evidence of the bibles relevance, and thus more evidence of God.

Peace.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342884 wrote: It was taught at Murray Wright high school in Detroit , Mich, in 1971, I know because I was there. It was taught at Barbour Jr. High in Detroit, that same year. We were given textbooks that taught the theory as fact, in fact many schools in America were teaching it in the 50s, 60s and it began to filter out during the 70s.

Peace.First, I doubt that because I read from the same text books you did and thats not what I was taught. Second, its not surprising that that is what you thought they were teaching because you interpreted the Times article to convey the same message, and it said nothing even close to "humans came from Apes".

Again, if you are going to quote Evolutionary Theory, try understanding it first. Evolutionary Theory does not claim in any way, shape or form that humans "came from" or "evolved from" Apes. We are in fact two different species, that is the conclusion of Evolutionary Theory.

You picked up your rubbish from other ultra-religious people or web sites, not any informed institution or persons. Am I right about that?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342884 wrote:

Now, in the year 2010, about 15% of American schools teach both creation and Evolution in the classroom.

Peace.If they are public schools, they are breaking the law. Do you just make this up as you go?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15990
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Mickiel;1342892 wrote: Now I want to go into Archaeology and how it proves God. The bible speaks of many persons, places and things, and if evidence of those things can be found, then that gives credance to the bible, and to its message, thus its God. Archaeologist have actually found the house of the Apostle Peter, the house of Mary and Martha, the Tomb of Joseph, and the Tomb of Lazarus. All stunning finds, all direct friends of Jesus himself, and we have them all. Incredible evidence of the bibles relevance, and thus more evidence of God.

Peace.


I've totally missed the announcements of these finds, could you please point me at the details as I'd be fascinated to see how they identified them.
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Bryn Mawr;1342864 wrote: You state that conciousness can only come from conciousness and claim the evolution of conciousness to be impossible without explaining why.


I have already explained why, just not to your satisfaction. Consciousness cannot evolve by natural selection. In fact, the cofounder of the theory of evolution, Alfred Russel Wallace, could no longer see continuity in the theory, its discontinuities were terrifying and absolute. In Wallaces own words;" Mans conscious faculties, particularly, could not possibly have been developed by means of the same laws which have determined the progressive development of the organic world in general, and also of mans physical organism.

Wallace felt that the evidence showed that some metaphysical force had directed evolution at three different points; the beginning of life, the beginning of consciousness, and the beginning of civilized culture.

Peace.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342892 wrote: Now I want to go into Archaeology and how it proves God. The bible speaks of many persons, places and things, and if evidence of those things can be found, then that gives credance to the bible, and to its message, thus its God. Archaeologist have actually found the house of the Apostle Peter, the house of Mary and Martha, the Tomb of Joseph, and the Tomb of Lazarus. All stunning finds, all direct friends of Jesus himself, and we have them all. Incredible evidence of the bibles relevance, and thus more evidence of God.

Peace.Prove it. Show us some accepted evidence from non-religious archaeologists.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Bryn Mawr;1342897 wrote: I've totally missed the announcements of these finds, could you please point me at the details as I'd be fascinated to see how they identified them.


Look it up on the internet, and while your looking, also refer to the stunning find of Herod the greats tomb.

Peace.
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Archaeologist have found the " Garden of Gethsemane", where Christ prayed. They found the " Damascus Gate", through which Christ made his exit from Jerusalem to be killed. They found the " Via Dolorosa", part of the actual pavement where Christ stood before Pilate. Stunningly they have all these things, which proved the man existed. Which proves the relevance of the bible, which proves the existence of its God.

Peace.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342898 wrote: I have already explained why, just not to your satisfaction. Consciousness cannot evolve by natural selection. In fact, the cofounder of the theory of evolution, Alfred Russel Wallace, could no longer see continuity in the theory, its discontinuities were terrifying and absolute. In Wallaces own words;" Mans conscious faculties, particularly, could not possibly have been developed by means of the same laws which have determined the progressive development of the organic world in general, and also of mans physical organism.

Wallace felt that the evidence showed that some metaphysical force had directed evolution at three different points; the beginning of life, the beginning of consciousness, and the beginning of civilized culture.

Peace.Again, you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Out of one side of your mouth you deny Evolutionary Theory, and out the other side you attempt to cite it. Make up your mind.

Consciousness is a state of being which grew from the evolution of the brain (in size). So consciousness is a direct result of evolution by natural selection.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342902 wrote: Archaeologist have found the " Garden of Gethsemane", where Christ prayed. They found the " Damascus Gate", through which Christ made his exit from Jerusalem to be killed. They found the " Via Dolorosa", part of the actual pavement where Christ stood before Pilate. Stunningly they have all these things, which proved the man existed. Which proves the relevance of the bible, which proves the existence of its God.

Peace.Simply because the bible story may have used actual places in which to tell its tale, does not prove any historical events in the bible.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15990
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Mickiel;1342898 wrote: I have already explained why, just not to your satisfaction. Consciousness cannot evolve by natural selection. In fact, the cofounder of the theory of evolution, Alfred Russel Wallace, could no longer see continuity in the theory, its discontinuities were terrifying and absolute. In Wallaces own words;" Mans conscious faculties, particularly, could not possibly have been developed by means of the same laws which have determined the progressive development of the organic world in general, and also of mans physical organism.

Wallace felt that the evidence showed that some metaphysical force had directed evolution at three different points; the beginning of life, the beginning of consciousness, and the beginning of civilized culture.

Peace.


You explained nothing, just stated "facts" without evidence.

Neither is the opinion of a nineteenth century philosopher conclusive. He was working at the very beginning of the theory before evidence of the mechanisms involved had been gathered.

You also ignore the points I made :-

Conciousness is not an on-off switch, there are gradations and degrees of conciousness which, at some point depending on the observer, moves from non-concious to semi-concious to concious.

Several of the apes have conciousness of self - to a lesser degree than humans it is true but it is there and can be measured.




Indeed, in post #4 you state outright "apes are not conscious beings". Where do you get that from? Apes have been taught sign language and, whilst their talk is childlike it does show self-awareness.
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15990
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Mickiel;1342900 wrote: Look it up on the internet, and while your looking, also refer to the stunning find of Herod the greats tomb.

Peace.


You've made the claim, you must have seen the evidence - I cannot find it and I'm asking for your assistance because I seriously would be interested to see it.
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1342904 wrote: Again, you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Out of one side of your mouth you deny Evolutionary Theory, .


The co-founder of the theory denied it to. I don't blame him, the theory is rubbish. Did you know that Archaeologist Nelson Glueck discovered King Solomons Copper mines, you know, the ones mentioned in 1Kings 7:45. Did you know he used the bible as a road map to help him find it? Truly a stunning evidence of the bibles historical accuracy, and more proof of its God.

Peace.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342910 wrote: The co-founder of the theory denied it to. I don't blame him, the theory is rubbish. Did you know that Archaeologist Nelson Glueck discovered King Solomons Copper mines, you know, the ones mentioned in 1Kings 7:45. Did you know he used the bible as a road map to help him find it? Truly a stunning evidence of the bibles historical accuracy, and more proof of its God.

Peace.More misinterpretations.

So why are you citing natural selection as a method of disproving the evolution of consciousness?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Bryn Mawr;1342909 wrote: You've made the claim, you must have seen the evidence - I cannot find it and I'm asking for your assistance because I seriously would be interested to see it.


Any evidence I have listed, simply punch it into your internet bar, it will find it for you. And while your looking, punch in the biblical name of Caiaphas, hes the High Priest who judged Christ and sent him to Pilate. Archaeologist have found this mans actual bones. We have the bones of a Priest who slapped Christ in the face.

STUNNING find!

Peace.

Peace.
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1342911 wrote: So why are you citing natural selection as a method of disproving the evolution of consciousness?


I have many proofs of God to go through, I am finished with Consciousness, I am on Archaeology as of now.

Peace.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342912 wrote: Any evidence I have listed, simply punch it into your internet bar, it will find it for you. And while your looking, punch in the biblical name of Caiaphas, hes the High Priest who judged Christ and sent him to Pilate. Archaeologist have found this mans actual bones. We have the bones of a Priest who slapped Christ in the face.

STUNNING find!

Peace.

Peace.How did they prove it was his bones, did they use DNA?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1342914 wrote: How did they prove it was his bones, did they use DNA?


Yes they did, and they found the bones of his family also. Stunning proof of God man, not only that, they found the bones of Simon of Cyrene, the black man who carried Jesus cross for him. Incredible find, simply incredible proof for those who search for the truth of there being a God.

Peace.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342913 wrote: I have many proofs of God to go through, I am finished with Consciousness, I am on Archaeology as of now.

Peace.So it doesn't matter whether or not you're correct? You sound like a religious person.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1342916 wrote: So it doesn't matter whether or not you're correct? You sound like a religious person.


I am not a religious man, I am not Christian, I attend no church and am not a member of ANY group, I walk alone in my belief.

Peace.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342917 wrote: I am not a religious man, I am not Christian, I attend no church and am not a member of ANY group, I walk alone in my belief.

Peace.But you ignore facts just like a religious person.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

I maintain that God is real, and that Consciousness and Archaeology is proof of him. Historians wrote about Jesus being real. Josephus recorded him, as did Suetonius, Thallus, Pling the Younger, the Talmud, Lucian, Celus and Sextus Julius Africanus. All confirm Jesus exsistance. We have the " River Jordan", where Christ was baptised, we have found " The Mount of Temptation', where he confronted Satan, Archaeologist have found the " Place of the Skull- Golgotha", where Jesus was crucified.

I find it strange that people still deny Christ existed when we have the city he was born in, The city he taught in, the High priest bones who slapped him, the bones of a man who carried his cross, The tomb he was burried in, the river he was baptised in, the houses of his Apostle and best friends, the Gate he was marched through, the actual stones he stood on in front of Pilate, The " Nazareth Decree" an ordinance of Caesar himself demanding trial of grave robbers or transfering of bodies from one place to another- because his guards couldnot explain the disaperance of Christ body.

We have all this and more.

Peace.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342922 wrote: I maintain that God is real, and that Consciousness and Archaeology is proof of him. Historians wrote about Jesus being real. Josephus recorded him, as did Suetonius, Thallus, Pling the Younger, the Talmud, Lucian, Celus and Sextus Julius Africanus. All confirm Jesus exsistance. We have the " River Jordan", where Christ was baptised, we have found " The Mount of Temptation', where he confronted Satan, Archaeologist have found the " Place of the Skull- Golgotha", where Jesus was crucified.

I find it strange that people still deny Christ existed when we have the city he was born in, The city he taught in, the High priest bones who slapped him, the bones of a man who carried his cross, The tomb he was burried in, the river he was baptised in, the houses of his Apostle and best friends, the Gate he was marched through, the actual stones he stood on in front of Pilate, The " Nazareth Decree" an ordinance of Caesar himself demanding trial of grave robbers or transfering of bodies from one place to another- because his guards couldnot explain the disaperance of Christ body.

We have all this and more.

Peace.You have nothing other than conjecture and avoidance of facts.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1342924 wrote: You have nothing other than conjecture and avoidance of facts.


Everything I have listed is an Archaeological fact, and I challange you to prove it otherwise. The apostle Paul often Journyed to the Biblical city of " Ephesus", did you know we have found that city? Did you know we have found the great biblical city of " Petra", we have it man, we got it! And its recorded in the bible.

Stunning proof of God.

Peace.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342925 wrote: Everything I have listed is an Archaeological fact, and I challange you to prove it otherwise. The apostle Paul often Journyed to the Biblical city of " Ephesus", did you know we have found that city? Did you know we have found the great biblical city of " Petra", we have it man, we got it! And its recorded in the bible.

Stunning proof of God.

Peace.You make giant leaps, my friend. I wish I had sonthing to sell you.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Moving on from Archaeology and Consciousness, which I could spend a whole lot more time on, I am more concerned with the diversity of the proofs of God, so I won't spend a lot of time on each. Civilization is a proof of God. I believe the universe is at least 14 billion years old, the earth at least 4.5 billion years old. Of that time, I believe God created Primordal man at some time in the past, I think they lasted perhaps some 250,000 years and he allowed them to die out, I am not sure about the time, could be longer or shorter. The he created Adam. Some 10,000 to 15,000 years later or more, Egypt began its rein, and thats when I believe civilization of a people began.

And I want to go into that and God.

Peace.
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1342930 wrote: You make giant leaps, my friend. I wish I had sonthing to sell you.


Translation; you can't disprove it.

Peace.
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15990
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Mickiel;1342912 wrote: Any evidence I have listed, simply punch it into your internet bar, it will find it for you. And while your looking, punch in the biblical name of Caiaphas, hes the High Priest who judged Christ and sent him to Pilate. Archaeologist have found this mans actual bones. We have the bones of a Priest who slapped Christ in the face.

STUNNING find!

Peace.

Peace.


You have stated certain things to be facts, I am asking for the evidence you appear to be reluctant to provide.

I cannot find it, will you please help by pointing me to the evidence you have.
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Bryn Mawr;1342933 wrote: You have stated certain things to be facts, I am asking for the evidence you appear to be reluctant to provide.

I cannot find it, will you please help by pointing me to the evidence you have.




I have listed the evidence, its all on the internet. I tell you what, punch in " The Mari Archives", a great discovery in biblical archaeology. Or punch in " The Nuzi Tablets", and I am, sure your computer will find those.

Peace.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342932 wrote: Translation; you can't disprove it.

Peace.Unbelievable. This from an older, mature person? Perhaps you need to get out more.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Its obvious that I do not believe in evolution, because after primordal man died out if as if we were born, turned at a right angle, and then Exploded in a far different direction. Then became civilized. Why didn't primordal man become civilized, they had ample time?

And I want to go into that.

Peace.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342937 wrote: Its obvious that I do not believe in evolution, because after primordal man died out if as if we were born, turned at a right angle, and then Exploded in a far different direction. Then became civilized. Why didn't primordal man become civilized, they had ample time?

And I want to go into that.

Peace.What, in god's name, are you talking about? You're making no sense at all.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

We can know that God is real, through a study of Civilization, and how it began. Something had to jump start our intelligence, and seperate us from primordal man, and civilization and God is that something. God gave humanity, after Adam, Language, science, transportation, agriculture, education, mathmatics, religion, and economics. These things ushered in civilization, and all of those things are signs of Consciousness.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Peace.[/QUOTE]
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1342939 wrote: We can know that God is real, through a study of Civilization, and how it began. Something had to jump start our intelligence, and seperate us from primordal man, and civilization and God is that something. God gave humanity, after Adam, Language, science, transportation, agriculture, education, mathmatics, religion, and economics. These things ushered in civilization, and all of those things are signs of Consciousness.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Peace.At least get the spelling correct, will ya. Its primordial.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Return to “General Religious Discussions”