The Democratic Party Is Dead, and Everyone Knows It but Them

Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, thought to have finally retired from politics after an embarrassing electoral loss to a politically-inexperienced reality show personality, is threatening to enter the 2020 race, serving up reheated Cold War fearmongering and an ironclad sense of royal privilege to a Trump-weary populace.

A morally and fiscally bankrupt Democratic Party is poised to enable this sick drama with the help of a spineless and compliant media.

read on , if you dare END OF QUOTE

Above is the opening of "Helen of des Troy's " article which is found at her site or in Zero Hedge today where it is printed verbatim as a very thorough and detailed critique and commentary .

Of course deaths make sad occasions and distressing for those with close association .

But here it is an instructive lesson for those who nailed their flag to modern Communism and --- keep your chins up ----- even the worst scenarios contain good lessons for a brighter future .

So please enjoy , all you budding pundits and truth searchers .

And if you are desperate for a crumb of comfort , sing out , " It is never over till the fat lady sings ".

And keep off Opioids and alcohol as much as you can. And remember , Baccy sends you Whacky .
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

"With Bernie Sanders the people’s choice for winner of the Democratic primary in terms of political organizing and campaign contributions, the powers-that-be in the DNC are putting out a call for establishment figures like Hillary Clinton or Michael Bloomberg to join the race. Not being ‘reported’ by the establishment press is that these same kingmakers 1) weighted the Democrat’s choice against Mr. Sander’s and towards Ms. Clinton in 2016 and lost and 2) chose Joe Biden as their ‘heavyweight’ candidate for 2020.

The idea, popular on the American left, that winning against Donald Trump is all that matters, runs up against the fact that these DNC kingmakers have a less than stellar track record when it comes to winning elections. Not only is Ms. Clinton one of the most enthusiastically despised people on the planet— more so than Donald Trump even after his impeachment was announced, but Michael Bloomberg was a Republican for the entirety of the wildly misguided American war against Iraq. Why isn’t he running as a Republican?

The rationale for the reappearance of the ‘grownups’ from the DNC appears to be that Joe Biden’s political prospects are sinking faster than Bill Clinton’s libido in the presence of women over the age of consent. That Mr. Biden’s failure comes as a surprise to DNC insiders illustrates the political ineptitude mentioned above. In fact, this practice of perpetually failing upward— of being wrong about absolutely everything while maintaining leadership positions in quasi-public institutions like the DNC, suggests that winning elections isn’t the objective." https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/10/25 ... democracy/
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Nice that we agree for a change .

Yes , Donald wins in a landslide because Gabbard will not be allowed to challenge .

( Bernie has as much chance of success as I have of flying to the moon )

And with the absurd impeachment hoax back firing on the DNC , the chance of a new replacement party emerging is high .
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Raphael;1526619 wrote: Nice that we agree for a change .

Yes , Donald wins in a landslide because Gabbard will not be allowed to challenge .

( Bernie has as much chance of success as I have of flying to the moon )

And with the absurd impeachment hoax back firing on the DNC , the chance of a new replacement party emerging is high .

Well, until the votes start coming in from the primaries, these ridiculous "Debates" are the only show in town.

If the DNC wishes to survive, they will need to abandon the Old Clucks and move on. The people I speak to in my daily wanderings are not really talking much about the Old Farts. Even most of the Old Farts, themselves.

They are talking about the Young Lions. The only people talking about Biden are the Republicans.

If the DNC does not bend with the Winds, it will become as irrelevant as the crumbling GOP.

New Parties are not far off the horizon.

But then, of course, the same could be said of Global Nuclear War.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

LarsMac;1526620 wrote:

New Parties are not far off the horizon.

But then, of course, the same could be said of Global Nuclear War.

Liked your full post and some of it was new to me and most comforting .

I have only referenced your last two sentences because I suggest that they probably outline a completely wrong conclusion .

Providing you delve further into the rabbit hole you might find :-

1 It is privately agreed by the Deep State factions that the scenarios of nuclear war are only used as a threat factor and a way of taking more money out of the system to fund their private agendas .That is , the main parties are jointly involved in a huge scam .

2 .We are being watched over ."They" act as judged appropriate

This is a bit too absurd' for most .

Unfortunately there is a huge amount of evidence which says otherwise . Many incidents of US and Russian missile sites behaving incredibly and out of military control .

There is too much direct testimony for these incidents to be laughed off as intelligence agency disinformation .

Keep an open mind and subject everything to scientific process and eliminate subjective bias .

Return to “Current Events”