Hi! I'm New!

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Saint_

Hi! I'm New!

Post by Saint_ »

My name is Saint_ and I used to belong to a forum with the same name...before the world crashed. It's nice to see you all. You seem very nice!
tude dog

Re: Hi! I'm New!

Post by tude dog »

Don't be shy, why the heck you come here? :evil:
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles,” Doug Larson.

“Never doubt the courage of the French. They were the ones who discovered that snails are edible.”
― Doug Larson
spot

Post by spot »

tude dog wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:57 am Don't be shy, why the heck you come here? :evil:
If we can avoid unseemly spats. Or any spats, come to that.

Saint_ wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:30 am My name is Saint_ and I used to belong to a forum with the same name...before the world crashed. It's nice to see you all. You seem very nice!
Clearly we don't all seem very nice at all. On the other hand, we're not Facebook.

Has your new term started yet? How have you organized it.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

spot wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:14 pm If we can avoid unseemly spats. Or any spats, come to that.
No offence inteded. :shock:
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles,” Doug Larson.

“Never doubt the courage of the French. They were the ones who discovered that snails are edible.”
― Doug Larson
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:14 pm
tude dog wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:57 am Don't be shy, why the heck you come here? :evil:
If we can avoid unseemly spats. Or any spats, come to that.
What has the state of his footwear to do with it :evil:

Saint_ wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:30 am My name is Saint_ and I used to belong to a forum with the same name...before the world crashed. It's nice to see you all. You seem very nice!
Clearly we don't all seem very nice at all. On the other hand, we're not Facebook.

Has your new term started yet? How have you organized it.
Whatever happened to Rant’n’Rave, I remember they visited us once :-)

Welcome Saint_, I hope you’ll enjoy your stay with us ✌️
spot

Post by spot »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:48 pm
spot wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:14 pm If we can avoid unseemly spats. Or any spats, come to that.
What has the state of his footwear to do with it :evil:
Or Earl Okin. I quite like Unseemly Spats for that.

Bryn Mawr wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:48 pm
Whatever happened to Rant’n’Rave, I remember they visited us once :-)
We have at least two posting survivors besides me.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Hello New Saint.

If you're new, then I'm new too.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Well, hello, and welcome.
We've been hoping you'd find your way back to the Garden.
"We don't wear our masks because we are scared of dying from COVID. We wear them because we don't want to kill anybody." - Pastor Chad Stafford
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

tude dog wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:36 pm
I'm just messing with you guys. I'm the same old Saint that used to be here. I just had trouble getting in...like forever.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Saint_ wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:26 pm
tude dog wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:36 pm
I'm just messing with you guys. I'm the same old Saint that used to be here. I just had trouble getting in...like forever.
Sorry for my crude way of going along with it. :oops:

― Doug Larson
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

ImageAccepted.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I thought you sounded familiar. But now I know you're a cat, I won't be turning my back on you . :D
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!

Return to “Introductions”