Hi! I'm Dede!

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Boogalette

Hi! I'm Dede!

Post by Boogalette »

Just popped on to introduce myself...I'm a 35 yr old mom of 2 toddlers and a wife, and I'm just looking to have some conversation! I ope to have some here!
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.~ De Seuss
Tombstone

Hi! I'm Dede!

Post by Tombstone »

Hi Dede!

Welcome to FG! What part of the country do you live in? How old are your two kids? I have three - and they are all approaching the teenage years. (Help me!)

dede35 wrote: Just popped on to introduce myself...I'm a 35 yr old mom of 2 toddlers and a wife, and I'm just looking to have some conversation! I ope to have some here!
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Boogalette

Hi! I'm Dede!

Post by Boogalette »

thanks for the replies! I'm from the Canadian East coast, and my girls are 2 and 3.5. Married for 5 years and work full time. :p
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.~ De Seuss
Peg

Hi! I'm Dede!

Post by Peg »

Hi dede and welcome. Enjoy the kids while they are young. Some day they turn to teenagers and the problems really begin LOL. Mine will be 17 in Oct. and 15 in Nov.
Bill Sikes

Hi! I'm Dede!

Post by Bill Sikes »

dede35 wrote: Just popped on to introduce myself...I'm a 35 yr old mom of 2 toddlers and a wife, and I'm just looking to have some conversation! I ope to have some here!

"Dee Dee" or "Deed" ("Deh Deh", even) ?
Suresh Gupta

Hi! I'm Dede!

Post by Suresh Gupta »

Welcome to FG. I am myself new on the forum. I am finding it very interesting. I hope you also find it interesting. Let us have a message from you for discussion.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com
Paula

Hi! I'm Dede!

Post by Paula »

dede35 wrote: thanks for the replies! I'm from the Canadian East coast, and my girls are 2 and 3.5. Married for 5 years and work full time. :p

Where is the Canadian East Coast? Are you Familiar with the Surname--(Antaya)? oh and by the way, hi! :-6
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
greydeadhead

Hi! I'm Dede!

Post by greydeadhead »

Welcome Dede...

Just joined FG myself. Nice to meet you.. From the Northeastern US here..
Feed your spirit by living near it -- Magic Hat Brewery bottle cap

Return to “Introductions”