Hello Hello

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
LottomagicZ4941

Hello Hello

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

Been posting here for a while. But just realized I have not introduced myself. I use to use my real name online and people did not belive me that it was my real name:) Guess sometimes the best place to hide is out in the open.

Thouse of you who have been reading my post know how stressed out about my Just Over Broke job jiping me out of hours. Plus they will not let us go online at work anymore:(

I like to joke around so my earliest contributions have been to the "just for the fun of it" I'm also into investing and music as well as perty much life the universe and everything. I'm a born again Christian http://www.flalottomagic.net/cgi-lo...cgi?welcome-344

MagicZ4941
Peg

Hello Hello

Post by Peg »

Hi lotto. Nice to meet you. I know 4 couples that met in a former local chatroom. I'd like to hear you and your wife's story.
LottomagicZ4941

Hello Hello

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

Those are absolutly beautiful cats:)

"I'd like to hear you and your wife's story."

Well for me I got dumped one night at the bar.

We were not exclusive or anything but I was told regardless "I want to see other people."

Being drunk leaving the bar I took a cab home and went online.

Decided if she was going to see other people I was going to see other people so I joined all the free dating sites I could find.

The people on the free sites often were not very serious about relationship so I joined a few paid sites.

Found my wife on one of them. She is still ticked that I was on so many sites but I told her I did not know which site "the one" would be on.

She only joined one dating site. I think I was the 3rd guy she dated from online and she was the 10th gal I had met from online.

One gale was even married. The first one I meet from online. I did not know she was married of course.

I chatted with her for 3 months online. Went on one date and she said I was moving to fast. 6 months later after another romance crashed. I visited her church to see if she would give me a second chance. That is when I meet her husband and two kids. I asked where she was prior to learning about the husband and two kids and was informed "She went home sick. How do you know her." Then I discovered she sold realestate instead of being a stock broker like she told me. I guess it is easier for some people to lie online then in real life. At this point I no longer would chat online and insisted on meeting gals in real life.

I was Nonsmoker and some number because I had a rule against dating smokers but always seemed to get involved with smokers. And my wife is a nonsmoker:) so I have finally mannaged to buck that trend.

Lotto

http://www.flalottomagic.net/cgi-local/ ... elcome-344

MagicZ4941

PS I'm in a race with a running board member to see who can get 25/50 and 100 members first. So if your board it would help me out if you posted on my runbord. I'm more websuf then web master so it is not as fancy as the forumgarden.com http://com4.runboard.com/blifetheuniver ... .fmainchat

Return to “Introductions”