Seeking Positivity

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Hwoadeolas

Seeking Positivity

Post by Hwoadeolas »

Much Love ~~ Hwoadeolas
YZGI

Seeking Positivity

Post by YZGI »

Welcome.

Remember, when all else is going wrong, you still live in Florida. It's cold icy and snowy here in Kansas.
jones jones

Seeking Positivity

Post by jones jones »

Yo here you will fit in like a glove ... We have introverts, extroverts, bi-polar dudes and ladies ... In fact the whole spectrum right here on FG.

Oh and we have moi ... The Chosen who is a listener par excellence !

Dive in and do your thing!

Oh and welcome to FG!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Hwoadeolas

Seeking Positivity

Post by Hwoadeolas »

YZGI;1446529 wrote: Welcome.

Remember, when all else is going wrong, you still live in Florida. It's cold icy and snowy here in Kansas.

Stay warm! I'd send some Florida sunshine your way, but there isn't any sun to be had today. Gotta love dark, chilly, and rainy days.
Hwoadeolas

Seeking Positivity

Post by Hwoadeolas »

jones jones;1446531 wrote: Yo here you will fit in like a glove ... We have introverts, extroverts, bi-polar dudes and ladies ... In fact the whole spectrum right here on FG.

Oh and welcome to FG!

Thank you! I appreciate the warm welcome :)
YZGI

Seeking Positivity

Post by YZGI »

Hwoadeolas;1446532 wrote: Stay warm! This is actually my first winter back south. I was in Illinois the last two years, so I'm thankful this is the year I moved back down ;) . I'd send some Florida sunshine your way, but there isn't any sun to be had today. Gotta love dark, chilly, and rainy days.

Thank you. I am curious about your screen name. Did you drop your keyboard while registering. LOL
Hwoadeolas

Seeking Positivity

Post by Hwoadeolas »

YZGI;1446535 wrote: Thank you. I am curious about your screen name. Did you drop your keyboard while registering. LOL

Lol Hwoadeolas (Ho-Wade-O-Las) has been my go-to online "alias" for years. There is method to my madness. :p
YZGI

Seeking Positivity

Post by YZGI »

Hwoadeolas;1446537 wrote: Lol Hwoadeolas (Ho-Wade-O-Las) has been my go-to online "alias" for years. I have my elementary school self to thank for it. It's a combination of three of my favorite characters from various places: Hwoarang from Tekken (video games made my life), Jade from AFI (music has always been my strong suite), and Legolas because I love Lord of the Rings.

There is method to my madness. :p

Mine too, but I'm not tellin what mine means. You'll have to figure it out.
Snowfire

Seeking Positivity

Post by Snowfire »

jones jones;1446531 wrote: Yo here you will fit in like a glove ... We have introverts, extroverts, bi-polar dudes and ladies ... In fact the whole spectrum right here on FG.

Oh and welcome to FG!

Then, a bit higher on the pyramid, standing on jj's and Oscar's shoulders, there's me. Sage, perceptive wit, and harbinger of scholarly and enlightened wisdom.

If you are not ready to face the outside world just yet. You can always live in ours for a bit. Its residents are probably just as scary but you can keep them at arms length that much easier
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Hwoadeolas

Seeking Positivity

Post by Hwoadeolas »

YZGI;1446541 wrote: Mine too, but I'm not tellin what mine means. You'll have to figure it out.

Consider it challenge accepted.
jones jones

Seeking Positivity

Post by jones jones »

Hwoadeolas;1446547 wrote: Consider it challenge accepted.

So tell us a little about your good self!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Hwoadeolas

Seeking Positivity

Post by Hwoadeolas »

jones jones;1446548 wrote: So tell us a little about your good self!

Well, I'm not really sure where to start...

What are some of your hobbies or interests, or just random facts about yourself? :)
Hwoadeolas

Seeking Positivity

Post by Hwoadeolas »

Snowfire;1446542 wrote: Then, a bit higher on the pyramid, standing on jj's and Oscar's shoulders, there's me. Sage, perceptive wit, and harbinger of scholarly and enlightened wisdom.

If you are not ready to face the outside world just yet. You can always live in ours for a bit. Its residents are probably just as scary but you can keep them at arms length that much easier

You have put a smile on my face today. Thanks for reaching out :)
Chloe_88

Seeking Positivity

Post by Chloe_88 »

Welcome! :)

Sounds like you have been through a lot, just of late. Sending you big hugs from Holland :yh_hugs .

I'm just a mad person btw.. :wah:

I do like bikes myself. I don't ride.. no license and that at 25! :wah:

I'm always a passenger on the back of the bike. My dad and I ride the 11 city tour every year.. Always such a nice fun day.

Anyway.. welcome and looking forward to learning more about you. :-6
Hwoadeolas

Seeking Positivity

Post by Hwoadeolas »

Chloe_88;1446595 wrote: Welcome! :)

Sounds like you have been through a lot, just of late. Sending you big hugs from Holland :yh_hugs .

I'm just a mad person btw.. :wah:

I do like bikes myself. I don't ride.. no license and that at 25! :wah:

I'm always a passenger on the back of the bike. My dad and I ride the 11 city tour every year.. Always such a nice fun day.

Anyway.. welcome and looking forward to learning more about you. :-6

Thank you! 11 city tour, huh? Wow, I bet that's an experience! I would love to do something like that someday.

The feeling is mutual :)
Chloe_88

Seeking Positivity

Post by Chloe_88 »

Hwoadeolas;1446598 wrote: Thank you! 11 city tour, huh? Wow, I bet that's an experience! I would love to do something like that someday. Passenger isn't so bad, so long as you're not on a sport bike and running from the cops :wah:

The feeling is mutual :)

Oh no, I only get on the back op chopper bikes! :wah:

11 city tour is something organised in holland (up north), you ride through the 11 cities, collecting a stamp at each city.

I think it's about 240 km you do in one go.. Think thats about 150 (american) miles.

Does make you walk funny for a few days after though! :wah:
Lady J

Seeking Positivity

Post by Lady J »

Hwoadeolas;1446519 wrote: Much Love ~~ Hwoadeolas

Seeking positivity.....well remember positive thoughts lead to positive outcomes!

Welcome to FG :-6

Lady J

Return to “Introductions”