Rickey, New One

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
AddictedToYou

Rickey, New One

Post by AddictedToYou »

I am Rickey, you also call me “rick” … I am already 29 years of age going 30 this coming December. Until now, I am here in college level because I stop going to school before. I am now in level 2 in University of California, Los Angeles. I’m with my mom only. Before my Mom and I live at Sacramento but we left our house there because of me. I ruined myself and my mom’s life. I've become bad person and totally disaster. Honestly, I am also a victim of smoking marijuana and heavy drinker. It’s been 3 years on suffering of anxiety and depressions while I’m smoking it. Well as others feeling it makes me Happy at first but suddenly it falls me down like a crazy man. I’m looks like a non-sense person and some of my college friends left me and they told me I am an idiot. They really want me to die because they saw me like an evil. It’s too much hurt when I hear their voices shouting at me. I feel down and terrible. When my mom knows about it, she cried too much and she really wants me to kill me but then, she did not do it because after a few hours of discussions to her, she told me that “I am your mother, and you are my only son. Sorry for not guiding you always and let you in, in that terrible situations. Sorry for what I've done. Sorry for not protecting you from the people who hurts you. They didn't know what exactly happened to you and why you did that to yourself. I am here for you to help you to recover again. I know you want to graduate to get a certificate. I will help you no matter what. I love you son” That was the exactly happened in our conversation. I never forget that kind, helpful, thoughtful and loving words from my mom. And I replied “Mom sorry too for ruined my life and your life too. I never imagine how loving you are. Sorry for what I've done mom :-1 please let me do a step for me to recover and please help me. I love you too mom” … I cried after I say that word. We decided to leave our house in Sacramento and live here in LA because of the rehab center that my mom’s friend suggested. They suggested [moderator removed blatant advertising link] for the effective treatment program. When we got there, the doctor told me to take one of their treatment programs, honestly it was hard for me but because of my mom I tried it.. After 2 days they give some physical exercise and therapies, it was totally work. The day after my physical exercise and therapies, I undergo some counseling, it is the natural way for you to speak the tell them of what are the hard time that you encountered before. Feeling-well and recovered from alcohol. And now, I’m steel going to rehab center for my remaining session for me to recover in mu addiction. Thank you for reading the story of my life. I hope I enjoy staying here and fines new friends who accept me to who I am. Have a good day!
[Link removed by Moderator].
along-for-the-ride

Rickey, New One

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Hello, rick!

The fact that you are getting therapy,the fact that you have a mom who loves you, and the fact that you are only 29 are three good things going for you. Continue your therapy by all means and take it one day at a time.

Life is a learning experience and it sounds like you are ready to start a new chapter in your life. It's possible. A good thing is to learn from the mistakes or bad choices you had made in your life and realize that you don't want to repeat them. Good luck and you have a good day too. :)

Here's a welcome mat for you...............

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
AddictedToYou

Rickey, New One

Post by AddictedToYou »

Thank you for you warm welcome :)
[Link removed by Moderator].
FourPart

Rickey, New One

Post by FourPart »

I have a friend who now lives in Oregon, near Portland, but she used to live in the San Jose region and I think either her Son or Daughter (or both) is still at Uni there.

Return to “Introductions”