Hi I'm new

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
kieraseth

Hi I'm new

Post by kieraseth »

Hi friends, I'm newbie to this forum garden community. I'm here to get some valuable info from people like you. Happy to be part in this community.
spot

Hi I'm new

Post by spot »

That's good. Where are you from, what do you do, who do you like, why did you do it?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
FourPart

Hi I'm new

Post by FourPart »

Well, if the time difference of +9 hours GMT is anything to go by, I'd hazard a guess at Oz / NZ ?

Welcome to the Forum anyway.
High Threshold

Hi I'm new

Post by High Threshold »

FourPart;1464177 wrote: Well, if the time difference of +9 hours GMT is anything to go by, I'd hazard a guess at Oz / NZ ?

My guess is Palau.
spot

Hi I'm new

Post by spot »

High Threshold;1464199 wrote: My guess is Palau.

The timezone is set by the owner of the profile and needn't reflect the actual timezone the poster is posting from. The moderators, on the other hand, all know from whence the post actually originates.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
FourPart

Hi I'm new

Post by FourPart »

spot;1464211 wrote: The timezone is set by the owner of the profile and needn't reflect the actual timezone the poster is posting from. The moderators, on the other hand, all know from whence the post actually originates.
True, but I'm assuming in a post such as this the poster has no reason to falsify the details in his / her profile.
High Threshold

Hi I'm new

Post by High Threshold »

spot;1464211 wrote: ...... The moderators ..... all know from whence the post actually originates.

And you're not going to tell us are you? That's what I thought. OK then, I change my guess to Port Moresby. Am I close?

FourPart;1464215 wrote: True, but I'm assuming in a post such as this the poster has no reason to falsify the details in his / her profile.

Ooo! I love mysteries!
spot

Hi I'm new

Post by spot »

High Threshold;1464217 wrote: And you're not going to tell us are you? That's what I thought.ForumGarden has had hundreds of one-post spam registrations through airtelbroadband.in over the years. Speaking for myself I'd be ecstatic if this one turned out to be that ISP's first legitimate poster.
High Threshold

Hi I'm new

Post by High Threshold »

spot;1464221 wrote: ForumGarden has had hundreds of one-post spam registrations through airtelbroadband.in over the years. Speaking for myself I'd be ecstatic if this one turned out to be that ISP's first legitimate poster.

I believe you. :o
FourPart

Hi I'm new

Post by FourPart »

spot;1464221 wrote: ForumGarden has had hundreds of one-post spam registrations through airtelbroadband.in over the years. Speaking for myself I'd be ecstatic if this one turned out to be that ISP's first legitimate poster.
You mean we've got a poster from the International Space Station (or at least their ISP)?
spot

Hi I'm new

Post by spot »

FourPart;1464225 wrote: You mean we've got a poster from the International Space Station (or at least their ISP)?

I thought the ISS had a .ru address these days.
simongrow250

Hi I'm new

Post by simongrow250 »

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and still exploring the site..and I'm glad to be part from this site!!

Thanks and hope we can know more to each other..
[link removed by moderator]
High Threshold

Hi I'm new

Post by High Threshold »

simongrow250;1464723 wrote: Hi everyone!

I'm new here and still exploring the site..and I'm glad to be part from this site!!

Welcome! Nice to see a new face! :o
Betty Boop

Hi I'm new

Post by Betty Boop »

High Threshold;1464727 wrote: Welcome! Nice to see a new face! :o

I'm afraid Simon got banned, he posted a link in his signature that was advertising. Silly Simon ;)
High Threshold

Hi I'm new

Post by High Threshold »

Betty Boop;1464728 wrote: I'm afraid Simon got banned, he posted a link in his signature that was advertising. Silly Simon ;)

I confess I was suspicious, introducing himself on this thread. No "new face" then, huh?
Loona90

Hi I'm new

Post by Loona90 »

Welcome here ^^
High Threshold

Hi I'm new

Post by High Threshold »

simongrow250;1464723 wrote: Hi everyone!

Hi yourself! How would you like to purchase the Öresund Bridge? It's very nice. I wouldn't dream of selling it except that my grandmother needs a complete set of titanium braces on her teeth and I just don't have the ready cash this month. I'd be happy to buy it back from you (at 10% increase) the first of the new year. Whata' ya' say?

Ps. You wouldn't happen to know what's happened to the OP, would you? A nice fellow called kieraseth. You actually resemble him quite a bit is the reason I ask.

Return to “Introductions”