Hi I'm new here

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
DarrylC1

Hi I'm new here

Post by DarrylC1 »

:guitarist Hi guys I'm new here in this forum, I am a recovering addict, and the reason why I joined is because I want to become fit. I want to replace my addictive habits with good habits.
LarsMac

Hi I'm new here

Post by LarsMac »

Welcome
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
AnneBoleyn

Hi I'm new here

Post by AnneBoleyn »

What are you recovering from? How can we help you be fit? What good habits would you like to learn to replace your former habit?
along-for-the-ride

Hi I'm new here

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Hello Darryl! Enjoy your visits with us. We'll be glad to give you any support you need, for what it's worth. I do hope you have support in your real life.

Here's a welcome mat for you....

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Wandrin

Hi I'm new here

Post by Wandrin »

Hi Darryl
Bruv

Hi I'm new here

Post by Bruv »

Welcome
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
High Threshold

Hi I'm new here

Post by High Threshold »

DarrylC1;1464922 wrote: :guitarist Hi guys I'm new here in this forum, I am a recovering addict, and the reason why I joined is because I want to become fit. I want to replace my addictive habits with good habits.

My habit is this forum but I'm not sure if I need recovering just yet. Soon, I think. How long have you been in recovery and how's it going so far? Is it easier or more difficult than you expected?
Loona90

Hi I'm new here

Post by Loona90 »

Welcome here and a good recovery :) what you're addicted at (except maybe this forum too ;))?
DarrylC1

Hi I'm new here

Post by DarrylC1 »

I got addicted to oxy last 4 years ago but now I am sober for 3 months. I don't want to get back everyday is getting better for me. Thanks for your warm welcome guys, I really appreciate it.

Return to “Introductions”