It's been 3 1/2 years.....

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

since I was here visiting last. I see that the Garden is still alive and doing well.....I am SO glad to see that! I hope this finds everyone doing well!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I'd rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Just checked In on your profile and have to say, I love your hair.

Is that your Beagle In the avatar ? The first rescue I ever had was a Beagle. She spent entire walks with her her nose to the road checking stuff out.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Beagle;1472575 wrote: since I was here visiting last. I see that the Garden is still alive and doing well.....I am SO glad to see that! I hope this finds everyone doing well!

Hi and welcome back :-6

There have been a lot of changes since you were last here, many of the old members have, sadly, dropped by the wayside and many new faces have appeared.

I seem to remember that we were newbies at the same time, happy days, I hope you dive back in and enjoy the Garden all over again :-)
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Oscar Namechange;1472578 wrote: Just checked In on your profile and have to say, I love your hair.

Is that your Beagle In the avatar ? The first rescue I ever had was a Beagle. She spent entire walks with her her nose to the road checking stuff out.

Thanks for the compliment on my hair!

And, yes, that is one of my beagles - I have two. His name is Harley. I think he was about 3 months old in that picture - that was 12 years ago. And beagles definitely lead with their nose. When we let them outside to go to the bathroom, he's always the last one to come back in! LOL

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Bryn Mawr;1472584 wrote: Hi and welcome back :-6

There have been a lot of changes since you were last here, many of the old members have, sadly, dropped by the wayside and many new faces have appeared.

I seem to remember that we were newbies at the same time, happy days, I hope you dive back in and enjoy the Garden all over again :-)

Hi Bryn and thank you! We definitely were newbies about the same time - you are correct in that! Good times.

I took a look at the Members List and I see what you are saying about many of the old members not being here any longer. And, yes, there are a whole slew of new names I don't recognize.

I hope to post more often - looking forward to it once again.

Return to “Introductions”