New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
LeeSung

Post by LeeSung »

Hi! i am new here :)

Long time lurker, but just joined a while ago. The name is Lee by the way, i have a korean blood running through my veins but born in Florida. Nothing seems cool on my side, except my love on weeds i guess. Anyway, joined here because of one reason, to meet some new friends and hopefully to find a new interest here.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

LeeSung;1473502 wrote: Hi! i am new here :)

Long time lurker, but just joined a while ago. The name is Lee by the way, i have a korean blood running through my veins but born in Florida. Nothing seems cool on my side, except my love on weeds i guess. Anyway, joined here because of one reason, to meet some new friends and hopefully to find a new interest here.

Hello and welcome to the Garden :-)

I see you've dived in already - find a thread and make yourself at home.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Welcome...............what sort of weed are we talking about ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Hi leesung~ Where abouts in florida, my sister lives down that way.

Welcome to the garden :)
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

tude dog

Post by tude dog »

What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Hello, LeeSung. Enjoy your visits with us. Thanks for visiting some of my threads. :)

Here's a welcome mat for you....

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Matt50

Post by Matt50 »

Hi Lee. Welcome. I'm just new here too.

Return to “Introductions”