Hi everyone !

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Smaug

Hi everyone !

Post by Smaug »

Hi guys, Smaug here ! I look forward to posting from time to time, but it will not be on a daily basis (or as time/topic allows). This looks to be an interesting site with many topics on offer. My interests are; politics, ecology, science, driving, motor racing and computer games ! :)
" To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.
flopstock

Hi everyone !

Post by flopstock »

Hey there Smaug! Welcome to the garden. :)
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Bruv

Hi everyone !

Post by Bruv »

Hello and welcome.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Saint_

Hi everyone !

Post by Saint_ »

Welcome Smaug. (Saint bows) Are you an RPG kind of guy or a FPS kind?
G#Gill

Hi everyone !

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Smaug :) Welcome to the Garden. I'm sure you will find plenty of threads to get involved with, so enjoy your time with us. ;) :-6
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
G#Gill

Hi everyone !

Post by G#Gill »

By the way, Saint, what is an RPG kind of guy or a FPS kind? :-3 :thinking:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Smaug

Hi everyone !

Post by Smaug »

Thanks for the welcome,everyone! Seems lively round here! Like first person shooters(loved Doom2 and Heretic back in the day),role -play games (still playing Mount and Blade,X2 also!).:wah:
" To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.
Snowfire

Hi everyone !

Post by Snowfire »

Hello and welcome !
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Smaug

Hi everyone !

Post by Smaug »

In case you had'nt realised,I like dragons too!
spot

Hi everyone !

Post by spot »

Perhaps you're one of those who keeps a copy of Wolfenstein on a simulator for when there's a quiet weekend.

eta: and what toerag moderator has changed my Mood to Angry? I didn't do that, I'd have remembered.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Smaug

Hi everyone !

Post by Smaug »

Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of Wolfenstein, but from what I've seen, it looks good. I can recommend Mount and Blade, though (a very good action/strategy/first-person/role-play romp,mediaeval style).
Smaug

Hi everyone !

Post by Smaug »

Hi Snowfire! :D
Smaug

Hi everyone !

Post by Smaug »

flopstock;1477965 wrote: Hey there Smaug! Welcome to the garden. :)

Thanks Flopstock! :D
LarsMac

Hi everyone !

Post by LarsMac »

Smaug;1477988 wrote: Thanks for the welcome,everyone! Seems lively round here! Like first person shooters(loved Doom2 and Heretic back in the day),role -play games (still playing Mount and Blade,X2 also!).:wah:

The Doom series and Heretic were great. I still have an old PC with a win98 partition with those games installed.

Though SWTOR is my latest fancy.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Smaug

Hi everyone !

Post by Smaug »

LarsMac;1478001 wrote: The Doom series and Heretic were great. I still have an old PC with a win98 partition with those games installed.

Though SWTOR is my latest fancy.

Hi LarsMac, Can't say as I know SWTOR. FPS or RPG?
spot

Hi everyone !

Post by spot »

Me, I'm getting ready to schizzle my thang with GTA-V. This time I'm getting myself a razor and running the brothel protection with a hand-picked team of posers from the gym.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Smaug

Hi everyone !

Post by Smaug »

GTA-V? Great game! Been playing that on my Cousin's X-Box.He's currently investing millions on the stock-market,saving for the golf clubhouse. I went onto that restricted airbase, nicked an F16 and had a short flight...very short!
Snooz

Hi everyone !

Post by Snooz »

spot;1478005 wrote: Me, I'm getting ready to schizzle my thang with GTA-V. This time I'm getting myself a razor and running the brothel protection with a hand-picked team of posers from the gym.

That sounds filthy and possibly illegal.
spot

Hi everyone !

Post by spot »

Snooz;1478878 wrote: That sounds filthy and possibly illegal.

In cyberspace nobody can hear you grin.

Return to “Introductions”