Hello Everyone

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
OscarKane

Hello Everyone

Post by OscarKane »

Hello everyone. I am joining this forum in hopes to get guidance of gardening tips.
Smaug

Hello Everyone

Post by Smaug »

OscarKane;1483445 wrote: Hello everyone. I am joining this forum in hopes to get guidance of gardening tips.

Welcome to Forum Garden,OscarKane!

Despite this Forum's name, not sure how many gardening experts we've got here, but you're welcome to ask.
" To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.
spot

Hello Everyone

Post by spot »

OscarKane;1483445 wrote: Hello everyone. I am joining this forum in hopes to get guidance of gardening tips.

Identity theft knows few restrictions on the lawless frontiers of the Internet.

That photo is of Kyle Idleman, and you're definitely not him. Not with a LARK HILL, QLD location and an IP address in Gujarat, anyway.

Nor the multiple registrations.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Smaug

Hello Everyone

Post by Smaug »

spot;1483451 wrote: Identity theft knows few restrictions on the lawless frontiers of the Internet.

That photo is of Kyle Idleman, and you're definitely not him. Not with a LARK HILL, QLD location and an IP address in Gujarat, anyway.

What the hell is going on? When folk go to various means to disguise themselves it makes me supicious, Spot. Glad you're wide awake!
" To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.
Bruv

Hello Everyone

Post by Bruv »

spot;1483451 wrote: Identity theft knows few restrictions on the lawless frontiers of the Internet.

Obviously a keen gardener ?

Could have swopped tips on Gujariti crops
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
G#Gill

Hello Everyone

Post by G#Gill »

Mr. spot, it looks very much like another mass onslaught of spammers like I had when I was a moderator (I was the only mod. online on that particular day if I remember rightly, so I was kept quite busy !). I guess the banning hammer has been moved nearer to hand. LOL
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Smaug

Hello Everyone

Post by Smaug »

G#Gill;1483458 wrote: Mr. spot, it looks very much like another mass onslaught of spammers like I had when I was a moderator (I was the only mod. online on that particular day if I remember rightly, so I was kept quite busy !). I guess the banning hammer has been moved nearer to hand. LOL

Judging by all the spurious names registering, Spot's going to need the pneumatic version!! :yh_frustr
LarsMac

Hello Everyone

Post by LarsMac »

Looks like ajax roofing contractors got their site hacked.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Patsy Warnick

Hello Everyone

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Welcome OscarKane

I've tried to grow everything - haven't been too successful - but I keep trying.:wah:

Patsy
FourPart

Hello Everyone

Post by FourPart »

Be fair. Benefit of the doubt - for now. After all, it looks like all the other sites he's been consistent in the nature of his postings, and using the same name in each of them. It could well be that he's just a very keen gardener. It could also, of course, mean that it's the opening gambit for a load of spam postings, but there's no way of telling that, one way or the other, so far.

To be honest, as soon as I saw the name my initial reaction was "She's Back", which, I suspect is why Spot did a check on the identity - incidentally Spot, your avatar certainly isn't you either ;-)
spot

Hello Everyone

Post by spot »

FourPart;1483495 wrote: incidentally Spot, your avatar certainly isn't you either ;-)

I'm the one on top with the sword, and the one underneath is The Dragon of Unsubstantiated Claims.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
tazzy

Hello Everyone

Post by tazzy »

hello
Bruv

Hello Everyone

Post by Bruv »

tazzy;1483512 wrote: hello

Hello tazzy, are you after assistance with your herbaceous border too ?
G#Gill

Hello Everyone

Post by G#Gill »

Bruv;1483513 wrote: Hello tazzy, are you after assistance with your herbaceous border too ?

Bruv !!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Bruv

Hello Everyone

Post by Bruv »

G#Gill;1483515 wrote: Bruv !!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I was only asking.

Looks like tazzy is a long term member from way back, I must have missed her contributions so far.

Return to “Introductions”