hello old friends

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
jimbo

hello old friends

Post by jimbo »

I used to be on here a lot a few years ago and got a lot of support from a few good friends i just wondered how you guys were all doing ??
Bryn Mawr

hello old friends

Post by Bryn Mawr »

jimbo;1484129 wrote: I used to be on here a lot a few years ago and got a lot of support from a few good friends i just wondered how you guys were all doing ??

Yeah! I did not dare to hope it was actually you :-6

The Garden lives on, how are you my friend?
Patsy Warnick

hello old friends

Post by Patsy Warnick »

It's been sometime

Good to hear from you

all good WE hope.

Patsy
along-for-the-ride

hello old friends

Post by along-for-the-ride »

jimbo;1484129 wrote: I used to be on here a lot a few years ago and got a lot of support from a few good friends i just wondered how you guys were all doing ??

If this is truly my old friend..........................Welcome back!:)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
chonsigirl

hello old friends

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, how nice to see you! :)
gmc

hello old friends

Post by gmc »

welcome back
Betty Boop

hello old friends

Post by Betty Boop »

Hello Jimbo :-6
Bruv

hello old friends

Post by Bruv »

I think Jimbo left as I was joining........I have had a complex about it ever since.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
AnneBoleyn

hello old friends

Post by AnneBoleyn »

So, Bryn, which is it? Or..........So, Bryn, who is it?
Bryn Mawr

hello old friends

Post by Bryn Mawr »

AnneBoleyn;1484163 wrote: So, Bryn, which is it? Or..........So, Bryn, who is it?

Looks like Farmer Giles to me :-)
G#Gill

hello old friends

Post by G#Gill »

Hey, Jimbo !!!!! Long time, young man ! I hope you can still remember christening the "Friends Of Carol" thread "The FOCers", and that brilliant thread you started, posting various strange and many funny pics with captions referring to various members of Forum Garden. I'll try to find it ! Any way I do hope life is being kinder to you Jim, and I hope you will make more trips back to bring us up to date. Take care of yourself ! :yh_hugs
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Saint_

hello old friends

Post by Saint_ »

Welcome back, Jimbo. What was your original name?
spot

hello old friends

Post by spot »

My word, it's the blast from the past himself.

Hello Jimbo, one is pleased to see you posting.

I can re-attach your old posts and threads from March 2009 to December 2012 to this new account if you like, but the posts before those back to 2006 have - I might be over-technical here - they have no hooky bits left to catch hold of them with. I can only grab the most recent 2,500 or so. Or you might prefer to have this clean new account. At least you've got your name back.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
YZGI

hello old friends

Post by YZGI »

This can't be Jimbo, This guy seems a whole bunch funnier than Jimbo.
Bruv

hello old friends

Post by Bruv »

YZGI;1484265 wrote: This can't be Jimbo, This guy seems a whole bunch funnier than Jimbo.

Compared to you, do you mean ? Laugh out loud
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
YZGI

hello old friends

Post by YZGI »

Bruv;1484268 wrote: Compared to you, do you mean ? Laugh out loud

Compared to Farmer Giles...
G#Gill

hello old friends

Post by G#Gill »

Can anybody remember the title of that very funny thread that Jimbo started where various photos, pics were posted (usually funny pics) and the various authors would type an amusing caption referring to an FG member ! I seem to remember that a lot of fun was had with all those pics, and nobody took offence either, which was good, as no offence was intended !:thinking:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
spot

hello old friends

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1484331 wrote: Can anybody remember the title of that very funny thread that Jimbo started where various photos, pics were posted (usually funny pics) and the various authors would type an amusing caption referring to an FG member ! I seem to remember that a lot of fun was had with all those pics, and nobody took offence either, which was good, as no offence was intended !:thinking:

If I remember right it was called "Let's all annoy spot!!", and it probably had a smiley in it as well.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

hello old friends

Post by Bryn Mawr »

G#Gill;1484331 wrote: Can anybody remember the title of that very funny thread that Jimbo started where various photos, pics were posted (usually funny pics) and the various authors would type an amusing caption referring to an FG member ! I seem to remember that a lot of fun was had with all those pics, and nobody took offence either, which was good, as no offence was intended !:thinking:

I've looked back over the four hundred or so threads he started but I cannot recognise it by its title.
spot

hello old friends

Post by spot »

I've just looked back, couldn't find the thread but I did discover another 10,771 posts I could merge into his new jimbo account. It's impressive how many different legitimate names he had.
jimbo

hello old friends

Post by jimbo »

spoof or something like that

dam i cant even remember how to post on here

but its great to see a few friendly faces :)
Bryn Mawr

hello old friends

Post by Bryn Mawr »

jimbo;1484357 wrote: spoof or something like that

dam i cant even remember how to post on here

but its great to see a few friendly faces :)

Much has change in the Garden but much has stayed the same including, I hope, the friendship and openness.

How is life with you and yours?
travelingjack

hello old friends

Post by travelingjack »

Hello Jimbo , I to have just returned after some years , i have a memory problem get some problems and gaps in my past but i think i remember you on here some years back

so welcome back

TJ ( Pre Lonewolf ) (Lostidentity )

Return to “Introductions”