Urban Gardening lover

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
alexsowter

Urban Gardening lover

Post by alexsowter »

Hi, I'm relatively new to this forum, but am a keen gardener, especially when it comes to Urban Gardening.

I work at an NGO which works with smallholder farmers who have been learning from their innovative approach to gardening.

For example, they've recently taken inspiration from smallholder farmers to design a beehive, vertical garden and bug trap for the home. The products are super cheap at $15 (~£10), due to them being made out of foldable material. Anyone can use them! Kids are using the vertical garden to grow food.

Would love to get your feedback, and if you like them, your support! All the proceeds go charity, and will be used to help smallholder farmers in the form of climate change resilience and much much more.

You can see the campaign here: http://igg.me/at/smallfolders/x/12716695
spot

Urban Gardening lover

Post by spot »

This is new use of the word "relatively" with which I have so far been unfamiliar.

It's not commercial, it's allowable under the site's rules, I hope you get your funding.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Introductions”