Garden

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
supremenutrients

Garden

Post by supremenutrients »

Good Afternoon,

My name is Joseph and I'm a gardener from Florida. After numerous years of purchasing overrated fertilizers, I chose to make my own. I've been making my own organic fertilizer for around four years now. My fertilizers have enhanced my harvest yield, quicker and greater blossoms, greater and more stronger plants, and stronger roots. After numerous fruitful years utilizing my items I've at last chosen to share my items to the world at a modest cost. My items could be utilized as a part of soil and for hydroponic routines also. The greater part of my items come in 16 oz bottles, yet in the event that you dilute everything; you could have up to six gallons of organic fertilizer. My equations are super concentrated. From grapes to corn to carrots to tomatoes, I've grown every one of them with awesome results. My bean plant was about to die and after watering it with my fertilizer, it came back to life and was producing more beans than usual. I put a great deal of time and work into my formulas. My products increases plant growth, provides nutrients, provides beneficial organisms, and most importantly; my products replaces toxic chemicals. I care about my plants. Do you?

eBay username: supreme_nutrients

Supremenutrients Black Gold Compost Tea | eBay

Supremenutrients Super Grow Plant Nutrient Makes 3 Gallons | eBay

Supremenutrients Root Additive | eBay

[mod note - approved post, not third-party commercial advertising]

Hi Joseph, welcome to ForumGarden. We've had a few people register over the years to show what they do, most have been interesting talented people.
FourPart

Garden

Post by FourPart »

I must say, I feel a little dubious about this bit...

I've been making my own organic fertilizer for around four years now.
LarsMac

Garden

Post by LarsMac »

I would be more impressed if you could get the pictures righted. And somehow, seeing the product in used water bottles does not encourage.

Also, I suspect shipping liquid organic fertilizer may bother the postal inspectors, and some state agricultural authorities.

Good luck with all that.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “Introductions”