Hi!

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
alexandra

Hi!

Post by alexandra »

Hi! :)

I'm Alexandra, I'm 30 and from the UK. I've been looking for interesting forums to join, and this one looks pretty good.
Bryn Mawr

Hi!

Post by Bryn Mawr »

alexandra;1492816 wrote: Hi! :)

I'm Alexandra, I'm 30 and from the UK. I've been looking for interesting forums to join, and this one looks pretty good.

Make yourself at home - dive in and enjoy :-6
Silas Mackey

Hi!

Post by Silas Mackey »

Hey Alexandra myself newbie too. Few days ago I opened my account into this forum. Glad to have a chat with you. lol
spot

Hi!

Post by spot »

alexandra;1492816 wrote: I've been looking for interesting forums to join, and this one looks pretty good.

Delighted you joined. Have you an opinion you'd like to support in the teeth of all the available evidence? That often makes for an animated thread or two.

We have an opening for a political expert. I suspect all the religious correspondent positions are currently occupied.

Can you bake?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Hi!

Post by Bruv »

alexandra;1492816 wrote: Hi! :)

Stir us all up a bit will you....................and welcome.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Return to “Introductions”