I'm a new member

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
fructose

I'm a new member

Post by fructose »

Hello I'm a new here. I am a food additives professional.

Such as sweeteners,amino acid, vitamins that added in food, drink and pharmaceutical.

if you have any questions i'm pleased to answer for you.
AnneBoleyn

I'm a new member

Post by AnneBoleyn »

What can you tell me about L-Glutamine? Thank you.
FourPart

I'm a new member

Post by FourPart »

Another new spammer.
gmc

I'm a new member

Post by gmc »

one two three four

spot

I'm a new member

Post by spot »

FourPart;1493243 wrote: Another new spammer.That's rather unwelcoming, I don't think we have any reason to suspect what you suggest. We are an evidence-based assembly.

I hope Anne's not taking a testosterone supplement alongside that L-Glutamine.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

I'm a new member

Post by Bruv »

fructose;1493232 wrote: Hello I'm a new here. I am a food additives professional.

Such as sweeteners,amino acid, vitamins that added in food, drink and pharmaceutical.

if you have any questions i'm pleased to answer for you.

Hello sweetness
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
AnneBoleyn

I'm a new member

Post by AnneBoleyn »

spot;1493245 wrote:

I hope Anne's not taking a testosterone supplement alongside that L-Glutamine.

No, I'm not. What can you tell me about L-Glutamine?
spot

I'm a new member

Post by spot »

AnneBoleyn;1493250 wrote: What can you tell me about L-Glutamine?
If for any reason - illness, age or physical endurance - you're losing muscle, then propping up your L-Glutamine availability through a dietary supplement is considered potentially remedial. If I were then I might. So far I'm not so I don't. As far as I'm aware it's not going to harm anyone using it other than financially, but people who use it for athletic reasons may well be taking other performance enhancers which undoubtedly will. Steroids, for instance, hence my mention of testosterone.

I finished watching the six episodes of China's distinctive character and genius over four thousand years and it's just as good as I expected. Are you thinking of finding it on PBS? As regards China today, just looking at what the camera sees is eye-opening. China is blatantly no longer as it was during the Cultural Revolution.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
AnneBoleyn

I'm a new member

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Have you heard of L-Glutamine aiding in cravings for sugar, alcohol, stuff like that?

re: The Story of China

Well, that came out of the blue, didn't it? PBS.org has a new website, and it's horrible. I don't know why they changed it. Anyway, could not find that series showing on it.

PBS is changing, getting more money hungry. I recently found out I missed the first four episodes of 'Doc Martin', season 7. Didn't realize another addition to the series was filmed. Can't watch it for free anymore! Every show they had used to stream free online & now it doesn't. Plus, that new, ugly website. So, now I will watch episode 5, missing the first four. Oh, it will be replayed, eventually, but now am missing the continuity.
tude dog

I'm a new member

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1493255 wrote: I missed the first four episodes of 'Doc Martin', season 7. Didn't realize another addition to the series was filmed. Can't watch it for free anymore! Every show they had used to stream free online & now it doesn't. Plus, that new, ugly website. So, now I will watch episode 5, missing the first four. Oh, it will be replayed, eventually, but now am missing the continuity.

Try this Ann

Doc Martin Seaosn 7 Episode 1 Rescue Me

Find the other three herre.episodes 2-4

Hope that works for you.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
AnneBoleyn

I'm a new member

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Thanks so much, TD, another member here beat you to it & PM'd me. I really appreciate it, and didn't think of YouTube. You both made me quite happy!
gmc

I'm a new member

Post by gmc »

Mehinks they should have stopped at the point they finally got together.

Return to “Introductions”