[lie deleted by moderator] Solicitors LLP in London

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
PatriceCar

Post by PatriceCar »

Hey there everyone at forumgarden.com! I am in the midst of applying for a newly qualified associate solicitor role with [different inconsistent lie deleted by moderator!] in London Could someone let me know where I can find the careers web page for this law practice? The job listing on the https://latestlawjobs.com does not furnish any web links or extra info. I am mainly interested in newly-qualified lawyer Jobs Kelowna roles rather than training contracts. I qualified by sitting the New york city bar assessment and after that did the QLTS test so the training contract route does not relate to me. Thank you in advance to everyone at forumgarden.com!
spot

Post by spot »

I scarcely know where to begin.

This is a scam post, sent through what is fast becoming a notorious scam portal which I for one have seen far too often hosting spammers while they deliver unwanted trash:

80.75.64.71 Details

Network 80.75.64.0/20

DNS name -

AS number 20860

Org name IOMART-AS, GB

Country United Kingdom

Address Lister Pavilion, Kelvin Campus, WSSP G20 0SP Glasgow UNITED KINGDOM

Phone +44 141 931

Website iomart.com

Spam rate 45.54%

Purpose of use hosting

by a scam agent for what I can only assume is a scam website called latestlawjobs.com which claims to be an arm of bloqum.com.

I would hope bloqum.com is unaware that their name is being used in this way.

I would recommend nobody goes within light years of latestlawjobs.com which has all the appearance of a trap for the unwary. The thread opening post makes that apparent, the front page of the website makes it even more so. The purpose of the website appears to be to attract CVs and personal details from law graduates. Home address, date of birth, qualifications, where do you work currently, bank sort code and account number and, of course, a temptingly cheap registration fee taken by a validated credit card. Oh, and what password do you use on websites please - just for your login here, you understand. We'll never try it at your email provider for password resetting and 2-factor authentication changes on other sites.

This thread is a public service to help unwary law graduates trying to find their first placement. Avoid online scam employment agencies, especially ones which pay for spam like this to be spread over the Internet.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

The more one looks, the more it's just front and no substance, but I bet they take money off punters.

Polish, Estonian and Russian front, so far.

The email address of the owner of bloqum.com, registered in Russia, bounces. All the bloqum.com email addresses bounce.

There are no email addresses for latestlawjobs.com and their website displays no physical address. They appear to be owned by Florere Capital Limited.

There was a problem delivering your message to tur_art@mail.ru.

Your message wasn't delivered to pl@bloqum.com because the address couldn't be found

Your message wasn't delivered to hello@bloqum.com because the address couldn't be found

Florere Capital Limited t/a wowitloveithaveit.com, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England,

How to Start a Vape Shop Online. ... Florere Capital Limited t/a The Eliquid Boutique, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU 2018

... services offered on or through sweatyquid.com by Florere Capital Limited
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

PatriceCar;1528855 wrote: I qualified by sitting the New york city bar assessment and after that did the QLTS test so the training contract route does not relate to me. Thank you in advance to everyone at forumgarden.com!

Law School UNIVERSITY OF WARWICK

Judicial Department of Admission Third Department (seated in Albany)

Year Admitted 2017

Status Currently registered

- just a very big coincidence maybe.
wilten

Re: [lie deleted by moderator] Solicitors LLP in London

Post by wilten »

Ross is a solid store with a lot of options, but the checkout lines can be long at peak times. The selection at Ross is great. [Gobsmacking effrontery url unsolicited advert nuked by Moderator[/url]

Return to “Introductions”