Child Molester gives up

WonderWendy3

Child Molester gives up

Post by WonderWendy3 »

This morning I woke up to hearing this news report....and gasped for air when I heard the part about this man being wanted for raping a 3 year old girl on video tape.

I searched the web and finally found the story, now I really wish I hadn't:-5:-5

Well, at least we know that he is on his way to a place that he won't be able to run, and more than likely will be killed by others or himself.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21315592/
Pheasy

Child Molester gives up

Post by Pheasy »

WonderWendy3;709244 wrote: This morning I woke up to hearing this news report....and gasped for air when I heard the part about this man being wanted for raping a 3 year old girl on video tape.

I searched the web and finally found the story, now I really wish I hadn't:-5:-5

Well, at least we know that he is on his way to a place that he won't be able to run, and more than likely will be killed by others or himself.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21315592/

I saw this on our local news too this morning. I had just woken up - it make me sick to the stomach and was a bad start to the day. :mad:

Like you said, the sick @#$% is locked up now! Hopefully the little girl will get all the help she needs to recover from such a horrific start in life.
WonderWendy3

Child Molester gives up

Post by WonderWendy3 »

ThePheasant;709253 wrote: I saw this on our local news too this morning. I had just woken up - it make me sick to the stomach and was a bad start to the day. :mad:

Like you said, the sick @#$% is locked up now! Hopefully the little girl will get all the help she needs to recover from such a horrific start in life.

I haven't seen the videos, or even pics...I probably wouldn't be able to take it without a box of tissues.....dammit, NO child should EVER have to go through that!! I say hang him by his testicals!!:mad:
Lisa

Child Molester gives up

Post by Lisa »

I have been watching this case on the news channels for a few weeks. At first the news showed the little girls face on the tape,because they didn't know who she was. She was/is a very cute little girl. Once police were able to locate her,they stopped showing her picture on tv. I heard she was three at the time of the rape. Now she is about seven. I also heard she doesn't have any memory now of the assault. I hope that is true. From what the news said of the images on the tape,it was horriable. But they said she acted disconnected,like she wasn't fighting him. I wonder if he druged her in some way?

The mother said he was a family friend,but no one knew of any time he was alone with her.

The whole thing just breaks my heart. I look at my little girl and wonder,why would a man want to do that to a child. It makes me sick.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lisa

Child Molester gives up

Post by Lisa »

I feel the same way.:mad:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lisa

Child Molester gives up

Post by Lisa »

Itsme;709287 wrote: Do you have the same issues in the US then - inadquate punishment for the crime?

I think we do.:mad:

However someone kills or harms a person,they also should have done to them.

Our jails are full of people who were incarcerated because of drugs. they set there for years. and they let killers go free after a few years sometimes.:thinking:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WonderWendy3

Child Molester gives up

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Lisa;709296 wrote: I think we do.:mad:

However someone kills or harms a person,they also should have done to them.

Our jails are full of people who were incarcerated because of drugs. they set there for years. and they let killers go free after a few years sometimes.:thinking:

I agree with you...and of course this is an age old disscussion...but I beleive in the olden' days type of punishment for crimes....hang 'em high, if its Sunday then they get one extra day to live. I know this is harsh, but in my opinion, there would be a lot LESS crime! A child molestor (male) should be hung by his testicals!!!--I think that Lisa Smith ( I think that was her name, the woman that drowned her baby boys and blamed it on an African American) should be sent to the bottom of a lake in a car, instead she's still in prison...:mad::mad:
MINI ME12

Child Molester gives up

Post by MINI ME12 »

I saw that to, this morning......

SICK!!!!!
along-for-the-ride

Child Molester gives up

Post by along-for-the-ride »

What was that creep telling himself to justify this terrible behavior at the time?:mad:

The poor child was most likely drugged at the time and does not remember the ordeal. I pray she doesn't.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Peg

Child Molester gives up

Post by Peg »

WonderWendy3;709301 wrote: A child molestor (male) should be hung by his testicals!!!--I think that Lisa Smith ( I think that was her name, the woman that drowned her baby boys and blamed it on an African American) should be sent to the bottom of a lake in a car

I couldn't agree more.
WonderWendy3

Child Molester gives up

Post by WonderWendy3 »

magenta flame;709473 wrote: Unfortunetly Wendy you would be hanging a great number of your population, sorry to say.:-5:(

fine by me....get rid of them suckers...I know you are right and that is unfortunate....
WonderWendy3

Child Molester gives up

Post by WonderWendy3 »

magenta flame;709479 wrote: this was in our papers this morning

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 63,00.html

but they are still looking for this guy

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 63,00.html

Yeah, I found the second article when I was looking for the first one....it all makes me want to puke!
Lady G

Child Molester gives up

Post by Lady G »

So he was/is in Thailand? Peados paradise!

Why are these ppl allowed out of prison? They should be sent to mines and made to do hard labour for life, with no contact with outside ever. Capital punishment is better but we all know this wont happen.

I hate Peados, with a venom.

Return to “Crimes Trials”