Picton Pig Farm Murders, Port Coquitlam, BC

moonpie

Post by moonpie »

This province has just been through the most grisly and long trial of a pig farmer who is on trial for killing 26 street women (street workers). After a multitude of evidence such as body parts in his freezer, and lots of other types of DNA evidence that is there available to them, he was only given 2nd degree murder for these six women. He will be elligible for parole in 19 years, he was given 25 initially. The Crown (prosecutor) had to pick out the most convicting evidence on this guy, and they had presumably 6 solid cases. Most people thought it was a slam dunk. Now. there is talk of a second trial for the other 20 women. There is so much cost to the province for this first 6 cases which started in early January of this year, and now just a verdict a few days ago. There apparently were cameras from all over the world here in the first part of the trial, just wonder if you ever heard the outcome.
spot

Post by spot »

Nobody doubted women had been murdered on the farm, the problem seems to have been proving who they were and who did it. Perhaps putting one unlikeable person in jail will deter the actual killers from continuing their antisocial behaviour but the guy they put away seems an improbable choice who just happened to part-own the property and couldn't demonstrate an alibi.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

I dont know......can pigs really be murdered ?
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Crimes Trials”