12 Y/O Boy Beats Toddler to Death for Crying

Post by JacksDad »

lemon_and_mint;754896 wrote: lemon is crying.:-1

So am I, kid.

So am I.
grh

Post by grh »

AngelEyes82;754924 wrote: Do you always run around the boards quoting yourself. :wah:

thank you.... i didn't want to be the one to point that out to the lad...:wah:
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

:yh_glasse

rambo
weeder

Post by weeder »

fuzzy butt;754881 wrote: I don't believe the uninformed crap I'm reading here.

In America they will try him as an adult and send him away to rot.

In Australia and Britain they'd try him as a child send him to an institution rehabilate and give intense phychological care and release him when he's eighteen or twenty one.

Did you know that America holds 85% of the worlds population of psychopathic killers .....................You have to wonder why that is.

Anyway, anyone who wants to send a child (and a 12 year old is a child simply by presenting brain delvepment of a twelve year old you prove he is a child.) to prison is the monster , not the child.

Oh BTW Lemon I have two softball bats in the house and three cricket bats. :) I also have kitchen knives, electrical cords, heavy wooden chairs and a feather duster all of which have been used as weapons in crimes

Fuzzy.... Your profile doesnt say where you live. But Im thinking that since you say the discussion is being held by the misinformed, then you must be in the US. Id be curious to know why 85% of psychos are located here. Do you think its because our population is so huge? I think your misinformed because our legal system is very leinient. That boys lawyer will come up with some bizzare reason why he beat an infant to death, and the little psycho will go free. It probably will have something to do with uncovering sexual abuse... that s a popular one. Or that the baseball bat reminded him of how the baseball team didnt pick him last spring.

As far as Lemons confusion with the baseball bat... I could see Jack getting a little stymied by her observations and responses, and questions. Im starting to think shes pulling our legs with her reasoning.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

I would like to know the following about this story.

1. Was this first time the kid had been left in charge of the other two?

2. Did he hit the baby once or multiple times?

3. What's the 10 year old's side of the story?
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
lemon_and_mint

Post by lemon_and_mint »

weeder;754929 wrote: Fuzzy.... Your profile doesnt say where you live. But Im thinking that since you say the discussion is being held by the misinformed, then you must be in the US. Id be curious to know why 85% of psychos are located here. Do you think its because our population is so huge? I think your misinformed because our legal system is very leinient. That boys lawyer will come up with some bizzare reason why he beat an infant to death, and the little psycho will go free. It probably will have something to do with uncovering sexual abuse... that s a popular one. Or that the baseball bat reminded him of how the baseball team didnt pick him last spring.

As far as Lemons confusion with the baseball bat... I could see Jack getting a little stymied by her observations and responses, and questions. Im starting to think shes pulling our legs with her reasoning.

what?
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

AngelEyes82;754924 wrote: Do you always run around the boards quoting yourself. :wah:

It's called reiterating.

Google it.
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

No one remembers Lionel Tate?

Tate
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

lemon_and_mint;754935 wrote: what?

:yh_rotfl
lemon_and_mint

Post by lemon_and_mint »

JacksDad;754949 wrote: :yh_rotfl

there's something i'm not getting in all this, but glad it's amusing you so much.:confused:
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

lemon_and_mint;754950 wrote: there's something i'm not getting in all this, but glad it's amusing you so much.:confused:

Don't let it worry you - two nations separated by a common language and all that.
weeder

Post by weeder »

lemon_and_mint;754950 wrote: there's something i'm not getting in all this, but glad it's amusing you so much.:confused:

Im sorry Lemon. I never should have even clicked on this thread. I hate stuff like this. I try my best everyday, to make believe that horrible stuff like this incident with the baby.. doesnt happen. Im angry at something else. Very upset over a friend who committed suicide. Im venting my rage here, at everything ugly and unpleasant, and heart rippingly sad. Ill move along now..
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Has anymore info emerged in the states on this terrible tragedy.

Just wondered what possessed that kid to do that. He is obviously mentally unbalanced or similar but then if he was why was left to babysit smaller children...Its so sad.

Just makes you wonder if he was babysitting or if it was the norm and he was always left watching those children. Did he react how adults react to him when he makes a noise??? Just all keeps going round in my head, its hard to comprehend why someone could do such a terrible thing. I just went up to look at my two angels sleeping and wondering how you keep all the bad stuff in world away from them.......

No matter what I still come to the same conclusion that he is a child himself and shouldnt be left looking after other children. Wonder if many 12 year olds have done a first aid course, know how to administer cpr etc...Maybe im behind the times , i live in a small village and i dont get out much lol or maybe I mollycoddle my kids but i would never leave a minor in charge of my precious kids, and great kids they are for it.
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

I was left in charge of my 3 younger siblings starting at around age 9 or 10. It's not fun. The kid was probably frustrated and didn't know what he was doing. That's why I wonder if he didn't have an anger management problem, and would still like to know if he beat by multiple blows, or just hit her once.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

I am with you cheezie, I would never leave my children with a 12 year old, they would have no idea what to do if something went wrong. This is a shocking story but i dont believe the death penalty is needed here. He is only a child, and should be given the professional help he needs not death.:(
FOC THREAD PART 1
grh

Post by grh »

our local hospital has babysitting classes every summer. kids can take it once they are 11. they actually get certificates at the end of the classes. :thinking:
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

rambo
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

grh;755020 wrote: our local hospital has babysitting classes every summer. kids can take it once they are 11. they actually get certificates at the end of the classes. :thinking:

I STILL WOULDNT HAVE A 12 YEAR OLD BABYSIT
FOC THREAD PART 1
grh

Post by grh »

kayleneaussie;755022 wrote: I STILL WOULDNT HAVE A 12 YEAR OLD BABYSIT

awesome!:-6

rambo
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

This is an awful story. I don't know what the relationship was between the boy and the 17month old girl. Either way he beat her about the head with a bat. This is a savage act no matter how you look at it.

He confessed to the crime so he knows right from wrong. This young boy will most likely be tried as an adult and put in jail for the rest of his natural life. He could have just as easily called someone for help and this wouldn't be a 1st degree murder charge.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

mrsK

Post by mrsK »

This is very sad indeed.

The boy should NOT have been left in charge to babysit.

As said before it sounds like he may be mentaly unbalanced.

I would never let any child under 15 , look after my children.

That is just me though.

Others do & can have different ideas on babysitting ages.
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.

Return to “Crimes Trials”