Balcony death dad cleared of son's murder

Santanico

Post by Santanico »

I am truly horrified by this!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=370992

I can't believe that someone could do this to their children and get away with it!

"he must be kept in a hospital for a short period" :thinking:

""He (Hogan) is very happy with the verdict," his lawyer Dimitris Xyritakis told reporters" I bet he is!!!!

:-5 This kind of thing makes me angry!
abbey

Post by abbey »

I agree what he did was wrong 100% but his actions since has shown his remorse at his actions.

This guy really does need help but in my heart I really believe he will never live with what he did and I think it's highly likely he will take his own life.

A very sad story. :-1

Quote Mr Hogan " How can I be happy? I killed my chid"
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Santanico;762881 wrote: I am truly horrified by this!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=370992

I can't believe that someone could do this to their children and get away with it!

"he must be kept in a hospital for a short period" :thinking:

""He (Hogan) is very happy with the verdict," his lawyer Dimitris Xyritakis told reporters" I bet he is!!!!

:-5 This kind of thing makes me angry!I agree with you to a certain point but the man is ill fgs do you think if he wasnt he would have done that awful awful thing.That man has to live the rest of his life knowing he killed his son and the better he gets the more it will haunt him.My heart goes out to the mother of those children big time...........God only knows how she is coping....at the end of the day that darling child that died was killed by his own father.........how on earth is that man going to live with himself.........No he has no life now and he may still be alive but as in breathing only.I also agree with Abbs......I think he may take his own life one day.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Stunned to say the least it was murder plain and simple. I think the verdict was wrong he should be locked up for the rest of his life. Ill has nothing to do with it in my opinion. May his son rest in peace. :(
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Santanico

Post by Santanico »

Ok, I get where you 2 are coming from, but really, a short time in hospital?

As for him being ill, obviously he is or he wouldn't have done it, but I'm sure most of the serial killers in prison at the moment aren't exactly well or they wouldn't have done what they did either. Where do we draw the line? Why not do what they did with Manson and put him in psychiatric care until he's well enough to stand trial for his crime. He killed his own son & tried to kill his daughter fgs!!

I guess my big beef (and this guy is taking the brunt of it at the moment, I'll admit that) is that no-one takes responsibility for their actions anymore.... "I had a bad childhood/no-one loves me/the sun was in the wrong house of the zodiac that day" It just seems like you can get away with just about anything these days if you have a good enough excuse.

Sorry if I'm coming across like an uncaring biatch, having a bad day today and this just really got to me.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

The only threat he is is to himself.Mental illness....genuine mental illness is the worst kind.We cant see it.... and because of that we cant except its there at times.None of us here was in that courtroom.....none of us really know the truth of what happended.If that man did what he did and he has nothing wrong with him may he rot in hell but if he has some sort of mental problem he needs help.What really annoys me are people like those 2 boys who tortured that dear little baby boy Jamie some years ago and are now free...........that was just pure out an out sadistic murder and if I had got my hands on them they would have worn their "manhoods" as earings.Im no softee its just I feel this man is ill its that simple.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I understand what your saying Carolly and I agree some what. But how can this man only be a threat to himself. His illness as you say caused him to kill his son, and almost killed his daughter. How can you be sure he won't act out again. I wouldn't want to take the chance.

[QUOTE]The only threat he is is to himself.Mental illness....genuine mental illness is the worst kind.We cant see it.... and because of that we cant except its there at times.None of us here was in that courtroom.....none of us really know the truth of what happended.If that man did what he did and he has nothing wrong with him may he rot in hell but if he has some sort of mental problem he needs help.What really annoys me are people like those 2 boys who tortured that dear little baby boy Jamie some years ago and are now free...........that was just pure out an out sadistic murder and if I had got my hands on them they would have worn their manhoods as earings.Im no softee its just I feel this man is ill its that simple.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

CARLA;762898 wrote: I understand what your saying Carolly and I agree some what. But how can this man only be a threat to himself. His illness as you say caused him to kill his son, and almost killed his daughter. How can you be sure he won't act out again. I wouldn't want to take the chance.
Darlin Im not sure of anything Im just making my thoughts known.Im no expert in things like this but all I hope is that the people who are see through any act he may put on and if he has got a mental illness help him but if he hasn't..........well as I have said let him rot in hell.
Santanico

Post by Santanico »

Carolly;762894 wrote: The only threat he is is to himself.Mental illness....genuine mental illness is the worst kind.We cant see it.... and because of that we cant except its there at times.None of us here was in that courtroom.....none of us really know the truth of what happended.If that man did what he did and he has nothing wrong with him may he rot in hell but if he has some sort of mental problem he needs help.What really annoys me are people like those 2 boys who tortured that dear little baby boy Jamie some years ago and are now free...........that was just pure out an out sadistic murder and if I had got my hands on them they would have worn their "manhoods" as earings.Im no softee its just I feel this man is ill its that simple.

From what I heard, they're living in Aust now with new identities. At least that was the last thing I heard about them and people here were outraged!

And I agree, he certainly is ill, that doesn't mean he should get off scott free. And feeling bad for the rest of his life is not punishment, that's how he should feel! I'm saving my sympathy for his mother and sister....the people who actually deserve sympathy. Don't get me wrong Carolly, I respect your opinion, just don't agree :)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Santanico;762902 wrote: From what I heard, they're living in Aust now with new identities. At least that was the last thing I heard about them and people here were outraged!

And I agree, he certainly is ill, that doesn't mean he should get off scott free. And feeling bad for the rest of his life is not punishment, that's how he should feel! I'm saving my sympathy for his mother and sister....the people who actually deserve sympathy. Don't get me wrong Carolly, I respect your opinion, just don't agree :)Thankyou for that....appreciated;)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Santanico;762902 wrote: From what I heard, they're living in Aust now with new identities. At least that was the last thing I heard about them and people here were outraged!

Jamies mother actually knows where one is now and has actually seen him...she is now looking for the other no good toerag.
Santanico

Post by Santanico »

I read that earlier. They still in the UK then?
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Santanico;762905 wrote: I read that earlier. They still in the UK then?

I think so hun but dont really know.Can you imagine that poor woman seeing that toad..........God only knows how she held back.......dunno if I could have done that.
Santanico

Post by Santanico »

I agree with you there, I admire her restraint, not sure I could stop myself from confronting the ba$tard!!!!
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Santanico;762909 wrote: I agree with you there, I admire her restraint, not sure I could stop myself from confronting the ba$tard!!!!
Well I have to say I couldn't.I would have swung for em I tell you.:mad:
Santanico

Post by Santanico »

Good to see we agree on one thing at least :p:D
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Santanico;762912 wrote: Good to see we agree on one thing at least :p:DThats what these threads are all about.....our thoughts etc....and its so nice when you can disagree and not end up slagging each other off like some do:wah:;)Good "chatting":)
Santanico

Post by Santanico »

Carolly;762915 wrote: Thats what these threads are all about.....our thoughts etc....and its so nice when you can disagree and not end up slagging each other off like some do:wah:;)Good "chatting":)

Right back atcha mate! :)

Return to “Crimes Trials”