Child In Dog Crate

Peg

Child In Dog Crate

Post by Peg »

Police say 51-year-old Rhonda Lehman, of Washington, put the 10-year-old boy in the crate for 90 minutes Saturday, after he laced the family's drinks with lamp oil and household cleaner.

Police say Lehman also told a county agency she would bury the boy alive in the back yard if someone didn't come for him.

The boy's 24 year-old brother is charged with punching him.

LINK
LilacDragon

Child In Dog Crate

Post by LilacDragon »

Talk about your dysfunctional families!!

Just out of curiosity - what would the proper punishment be for a 10 year old who tried to kill the family?
Sandi

Chezzie

Child In Dog Crate

Post by Chezzie »

Makes me sad that that boy wasnt just being a 10 year old. out playing and having fun. What the hell drove him to want to do that???

Not enough in the official story to go on so I cant comment anymore but I just feel so sad when I read stuff like that, he should be out riding his bike, over at a friends, playing in the back garden...not trying to kill his family for gods sake.
Peg

Child In Dog Crate

Post by Peg »

If your grandmother locks you in a crate with feces, and your brother who is an adult punches you, how are you supposed to grow up "normal" in this family? He definately needs removed from the family, but would you be willing to foster such a troubled kid? He definately needs, IMO, punished and helped at the same time.
grh

Child In Dog Crate

Post by grh »

Where the heck is mom and dad?:confused:

I'm guessing that locking the kid in a dog crate is not something that suddening sprang to mind as an option..:thinking:
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

:yh_glasse

rambo
Accountable

Child In Dog Crate

Post by Accountable »

LilacDragon;769231 wrote: Talk about your dysfunctional families!!

Just out of curiosity - what would the proper punishment be for a 10 year old who tried to kill the family?
Making him stay home?
Nomad

Child In Dog Crate

Post by Nomad »

Im not sure Id be real enamored with the kid if he laced my juicy juice with ammonia and lamp oil either.
I AM AWESOME MAN
chonsigirl

Child In Dog Crate

Post by chonsigirl »

Where did the child learn to do that too? A sad story....:(
ksd75

Child In Dog Crate

Post by ksd75 »

Sorry to make light of this but...

The kids I used to babysit used to get in my dog crates for fun. They thought it was hysterical...My dogs were like, WTH??

Return to “Crimes Trials”