Ouch. Malaysian justice.

Chezzie

Ouch. Malaysian justice.

Post by Chezzie »

im not good with this sort of thing so ill wait till i see more replies on how bad it is lol:)
spot

Ouch. Malaysian justice.

Post by spot »

Who, out of interest, is "they" in this case? And what makes anyone think it's in Malaya?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Ouch. Malaysian justice.

Post by spot »

Soberhoho;777623 wrote: :confused: Looking for the word "they" in the posts, only find it in yours spot.

"i would like to see them give him another thousand lashes"
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
CARLA

Ouch. Malaysian justice.

Post by CARLA »

Disturbing to watch. I only made about 5 lashes then turned if off. I think it will be a while before he does any thing let alone rape again. If he had raped a family member of mine he would be dead at my hand, end of problem. I know I would then be put in jail for killing the scum, I wouldn't care for one second. The scum would hurt on one ever again. :thinking:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

spot

Ouch. Malaysian justice.

Post by spot »

Soberhoho;777688 wrote: So them is they:thinking: You think rape is fine i take it.

Not under any circumstances whatever, not even as a deliberate policy of war. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make my view clearer.

So - who, out of interest, is "they" in this case? And what makes anyone think it's in Malaya?
spot

Ouch. Malaysian justice.

Post by spot »

Scrat my little poppet, who lashed the guy? And what makes you think it happened in Malaya?
spot

Ouch. Malaysian justice.

Post by spot »

It's not ignorance so much as an inability to play the clip. I'm seeking information.
spot

Ouch. Malaysian justice.

Post by spot »

I'm not aware that I did - what I typed was Who, out of interest, is "they" in this case? And what makes anyone think it's in Malaya?, questions to which I'd really like an answer at some stage. Is this a judicial lashing, for example, or a court-ordered one?
spot

Ouch. Malaysian justice.

Post by spot »

It's not ignorance so much as an inability to play the clip. I'm seeking information.
spot

Ouch. Malaysian justice.

Post by spot »

I suspect you disbelieve something though I'm not sure either what or why. Both sentences are quite literally true.
spot

Ouch. Malaysian justice.

Post by spot »

Why? I don't have a Microsoft computer, I have a very low-powered linux box which doesn't have any software capable of playing Shockwave Flash video. Just browsing pages with normal graphics is a bit of a miracle, if I installed a video player in my browser it would lock solid and either need terminating or a reboot. I have an inability to play the clip. Who is "they" in this case? - it's such a simple question to answer. What makes anyone think it's in Malaya? Is this a video of a judicial process?
mrsK

Ouch. Malaysian justice.

Post by mrsK »

I couldn't see it but if he got smacked,flogged ,slapped for rape,I hope it was painful.Should have been castrated as well.
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.

Return to “Crimes Trials”