Yeah! Let's All Strap One On!

Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Got gun related stories? Feel free to post them to this thread.

Here's one of a lady (she's black) who shoots a white man at a gas station in Texas. She apparently will claim she felt threatened. I hope the guy hadn't had the chance to procreate yet. Since he's now dead and appeared to be aggressive (maybe he had a fight with the wife that morning and she asked him to leave for a few hours, which would I think qualify him for being a troubled punk according to one members criteria) we wouldn't have wanted him to be raising any offspring, would we.

Surveillance video capture a Texas woman gunning down a man at a gas station in Houston and then videotaping the body with her cellphone before fleeing the scene. Watch: Camo-wearing woman guns down man at Texas store and videotapes body | The Raw Story
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Ahso!;1432106 wrote: Got gun related stories? Feel free to post them to this thread.

Here's one of a lady (she's black) who shoots a white man at a gas station in Texas. She apparently will claim she felt threatened. I hope the guy hadn't had the chance to procreate yet. Since he's now dead and appeared to be aggressive (maybe he had a fight with the wife that morning and she asked him to leave for a few hours, which would I think qualify him for being a troubled punk according to one members criteria) we wouldn't have wanted him to be raising any offspring, would we.

Watch: Camo-wearing woman guns down man at Texas store and videotapes body | The Raw Story

Where did you get that he was white? He looked black to me. The guy interviewed about the dead guy was black and I think called him brother.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Yup. he was (still is) black.

And he smacked her while she had her gun out.

Wonder what she said to him that made him do that.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Mark Legal

Post by Mark Legal »

To get help with scheduling the deposition contact Olenderlegal, they have experienced and certified court reporters that can help with the deposition.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Mark.......can't see you staying around too long......do your worst before your outed.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Don't you just love It ?

One minute you're making assumptions about a case you know diddly squat about and the next minute, up shows a lawyer exposing his umbrage...

Yes, as Bruv said... Please stick around Mark
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

When someone says "strap one on", a gun isn't the first thing I think of.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Snooz;1444168 wrote: When someone says "strap one on", a gun isn't the first thing I think of. Dirty girl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Crimes Trials”